I believe in partial rapture. I am the one who posted that link you gave. Just as posttribber onlyism is false so is pretribber onlyism.

You're not paying attention to what is being shown. Your behavior is getting increasingly more ignorant. As would be expected since you are not born-again. You are a non-OSASer, that is, you believe in salvation by works or self-strength. What a weird salvation to think you can get eternal life, lose it, get it back again only to lose it again. God simply rejects your nonsense and won't save you to begin with as you stir around in your delusion.

By the way I also noticed your profile you reject God's word when it mentions laying on of hands as well as baptism by water (figurative) since not all saints were baptized in water, and often there was no water around in their travels in the desert. Baptism by water is figurative for dying to the world with Christ and coming up out of the world and with Christ. Obviously, you don't have this sense in you to come out of the world, banging on your drums like a wild animal.

How can you die to the world if you are of the world? How can you be baptized by water and the Holy Spirit if you are not even in Christ?