Quote Originally Posted by bogus_donut View Post
You approached me first and I replied saying I didn't want an e-mail debate and got further e-mails trying to bait me, then actually insulting me, so I blocked you. You started this thread to attack me too. Then you did it again with another account. I have nothing to hide, that's why I invited you to publish full transcripts, but I guess you don't want brothers and sisters to see the insulting way you spoke to me. I have quoted your full replies in this thread. I also notice my threads on here being edited by you for "not being cordial". That's a hoot! I'd like to see what you deleted, because I was polite. If you can't be honest, don't post and don't edit mine with another account (with the same name as the second You Tube account name); not very subtle lol.

Go on, post the transcripts. I don't think any members have bothered with your thread anyway.
This is saved for the future whereby you can continually be exposed. Your post was not edited by this account which doesn't have permissions. You can't remember what was posted? I guess it wasn't that important, but certainly worthy of removal for being uncordial, considering the part that was not removed was also uncordial for your first post. I assume by "subtle" you mean sneaky like you, but I am not trying to hide anything. Perhaps you're just projecting your own condition of being sneaky.

I didn't approach you but you responded to a general post I put on Youtube, then when you responded revealing your false teaching, I replied to you to help show you where you went wrong. Instead of dealing with those verses, you went on a rampage.

As you kept trying to rationalize your view without ever dealing with the Scriptures, I responded to show you that kind of behavior is dishonest and disingenuous. Nobody is baiting you, nobody is insulting you. As you kept sending me messages, I kept showing you that you were wrong by the Scriptures then you shut your mind down further by blocking, so I blocked in kind. What was unethical of you besides that was you accused me of blocking you after you blocked me first. You are trying to be sneaky. I just didn't want you to keep sending me messages when I was not allowed to reply.

The purpose of this thread is to expose you since after several exchanges it was clear you are never going to give your life to Christ. It was time to expose you. You're exposed. Lying by accusing I am insulting you is just more unethical games. I have posted everything and have left nothing out. If I insulted you then you are free to show it, but stop accusing of insulting you when you have nothing to back it up. You're like a clanging bell who never needs to prove anything.

The forum policy is for a new user is to start off with a cordial post. I started off this thread to expose you which I am allowed to do. But you still haven't posted a cordial post yet. Obviously you don't care to be Christlike. You're here just to show your hatred and your obvious unwillingness to deal with the Scriptures which show you are going to Hell.

You really are a bogus donut. I don't take kindly to your dictatorial way of being. Have you noticed that about yourself? The idea is to prove something you say, not just usurping yourself with pontifications.