Thread: Judaizers are not Christians - Be Very Leary of Them

Blog Entries

Default Judaizers are not Christians - Be Very Leary of Them

Re: Joel
    copycat92@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    I don't wish to argue about this anymore. I am not a Jew. Nor do I claim Jewish heritage. Nor do or any of my fellow church friends care about geneologies. I am a mixed mutt. And you are wrong about Acts 20. Take a moment to read the whole context of Acts 20. If you don't see the error of your thinking, then don't respond.

Also look up the term "Mythraism". Before you point the finger at Mark Biltz and me, you need to know what your faith is based upon. Many of your practices are based on pagan practices forced on Christians by Emperor Constantine.

And if you wish to have intelligent discussions with me in the future, please refrain from playing God. You are not anyone's judge. Jesus judges. And you are playing with fire by condemning born-again Christians to Hell. You are possibly greiving the Holy Spirit! You have no right to connect fine Christian men and women with Hell!

Eph. 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
    "Blasphemy against the Son may be a temporary sin, for the one who commits it may be subsequently convinced of his error by the testimony of the Holy Spirit and become a believer (I Tim. 1:13). But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is in its nature an eternal sin, for if one rejects the evidence given by the Holy Spirit and ascribes it to Satan, he rejects the only evidence upon which faith can be based; and without faith there is no forgiveness."

You must be careful not to blastpheme the Holy Spirit that already sealed people you may disagree with. You are not God.
    6After the Passoverb ended (1), we boarded a ship at Philippi in Macedonia and five days later joined them in Troas, where we stayed a week.
    Paul’s Final Visit to Troas
    7On the first day of the week (the first day begins at sundown-2), we gathered with the local believers to share in the Lord’s Supper (called Havdalah by Rabbi Paul, all Christians and all Jews-3).c Paul was preaching to them, and since he was leaving the next day, he kept talking until midnight. 8The upstairs room where we met was lighted with many flickering lamps. 9As Paul spoke on and on, a young man named Eutychus, sitting on the windowsill, became very drowsy (this happens all the time-4). Finally, he fell sound asleep and dropped three stories to his death below. 10Paul went down, bent over him, and took him into his arms. “Don’t worry,” he said, “he’s alive!” 11Then they all went back upstairs, shared in the Lord’s Supper,d and ate together. Paul continued talking to them until dawn, and then he left. 12Meanwhile, the young man was taken home unhurt, and everyone was greatly relieved.
    Don't be coy with me. That's unethical. I read Acts 20 and don't find any error in my thinking in reading it. Again, you are being coy mentioning Constantine and Mythraism. Do you realize you are being Satanic when you do that? Satan is the greater accuser who accuses vaguely, never specifically. I know with certainty such bizarre accusations are because you are not born-again nor is Mark Biltz. Yes, God will use the unregenerates to bring out things like the Tetrad which Mark discovered; even so he is considered a false prophet because he predicted the Tribulation was from 2008 to 2015. The Bible says we are to avoid such people, but you cling to false prophets. On Wikipedia, Mark is called a false prophet.

Don't be mad at me that I know that you are not born-again. How can you ask me to deny what the Holy Spirit has told me about you? You've condemned yourself since you don't keep a law unto yourself you have created, that you should be stoned to death because you have worked on the Sabbath. You're playing cutesy with your laws. Stop calling yourself a Christian when you are a Judaizer. The Bible says as you try to keep the law you will die by that law and go to Hell. Moreover, you don't even know what blaspheming the Holy Spirit is. One can only blaspheme the Holy Spirit when Jesus is on earth, not while He is at the right hand of the Father. Learn about this.
    http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/unpardonablesin.htm

The first four festivals were fulfilled in Jesus' first coming, the last three are fulfilled and point to His second coming, but we don't keep the festivals themselves since these are given to the Jews of old, not for today, since the true Jew now is the Christian. We don't do animal sacrifices and don't stone women for infidelity. You are not a child of God because you have no sense in you how Jesus fills up the law, even though not one tittle passes away, so you try to keep the law replacing Jesus with your works which you don't even keep lots of the time so you should be put to death according to the Old Testament. Have you submitted yourself for execution? No? Shame on you, for you don't even keep your own laws you hypocrite.

There are lots of non-Jews who are falling under the prey of Judaizers in sheep's clothing Judaizing Christianity, not accepting the Jesus who already filled up these Jewish practices that need not be performed anymore in the Jewish nation. They were temporary shadows of things to come. What you are doing is replacing Jesus Himself with your antics, thus exalting self; but you don't have a conscience to see this is wrong, because your spirit is dead to God and wish to continue in that state. Therefore, you have no communication with the Father through the Son by the Spirit. All that you do is in vain since what is the point in keeping these laws you create for yourself while still remaining an unregenerate? All that Paul stood up against you have tried to resurrect: "a plot by some Jews...from the plots of the Jews" (Acts 20.3,19).

The Bible says don't let any man judge you on what days to keep, yet you say you must keep these days. You are not a Christian and probably never will be. It is easy to see. Christians don't celebrate any day of the year. We convene often on Sunday like Paul, Peter and James did because that was the day Jesus resurrected and it was a convenient day to do so. This is the Lord's day and has nothing to do with the old Sabbath that is no longer kept since this rest is fulfilled with the Holy Spirit indwelling now that the veil is rent. You are trying to replace the Holy Spirit with your fleshly works. Since you don't have the Spirit, you create the Sabbath in its place like Gibberish Babblers replaces the infilling of the Holy Spirit. You guys are all replacing the Holy Spirit in your own way. Friday was the day Jesus died. Some people call Friday Easter which we need not fret over in our petty selves. The important point is that it is the day Jesus died. If someone wants to consecrate himself in prayer or Bible study or fellowship that day or any other day that's fine, but you have no right to judge a man by what day he keeps. It's obnoxious.

The thing we have to fear most are those who judge others that they must keep a particular day. What if a person has a job to do to support his family and has to work on a particular day? You guys are even worse than those who say you have to get the baptism of the Holy Spirit by which they mean gibberish babble; or those who claim you need to accept the modalism god; or those who say you need to accept the god who irresistibly imposes regeneration; or those who say you have to get baptized by water even though there is no water around; or those who say you need to accept Mary as sinless to be in the Church; or those who say you need to accept the 1000 years is now even though the nations are still deceived (Rev. 20.3); or those who claim you need to accept their Pope; or those who claim you need to keep the Sabbath. These are all false teachings and idols men erect to make themselves feel special which separates themselves from God. These are strange teachings by strange spirits not found in God's word so you worship another.

I have rejected you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit from being a brother in Christ since you worship a false Christ and will not repent. I would not break bread with you in a church meeting because you are not a member of the body of Christ.

Blog Entries

I was just reading Deuteronomy 5. It's amazing the things I come across just by accident.

"Observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy, as the Lord your God has commanded you. Six days a week are set apart for your daily duties and regular work, but the seventh day is a day of rest dedicated to the Lord your God. On that day no one in your household may do any kind of work. This includes you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, your oxen and donkeys and other livestock, and any foreigners living among you. All your male and female servants must rest as you do. Remember that you were once slaves in Egypt and that the Lord your God brought you out with amazing power and mighty deeds. That is why the Lord your God has commanded you to observe the Sabbath day" (Deut. 5.12-15).

Two things to note here: 1) It was the ancient Hebrews who were to observe the Sabbath because it was they who came out of Egypt specifically and it was they who were to be stoned to death if they did not keep the Sabbath and none other; 2) Just as the Jews were once slaves they are to treat their own slaves with respect, because the Jews know what suffering is, so let slaves rest on Sunday. Be sympathetic. Today, slavery is outlawed.

There is a reason why it is called the Old Testament and New Testament, because the old has passed though not one tittle of the law passes till these things be finished as described in Scripture (not just the end of this dispensation but the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ). Though the law remains, we don't live by the law, but by the Spirit of the law since Jesus already filled up the law. Amen.

Thread Information