Thread: Defending Gibberish Babblers even Though You are Not One

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rachella38
    You messaged me, after I messaged you to tell you how much I liked your video. Then you messaged me back wanting to know what I thought about speaking in tongues. You told me about your role playing with some guy. You asked me what I thought & I really thought you were a jerk to do that to that man. Be real & talk to people with the respect that they deserve. Not go & compare them with being rapists. You're going around acting, as if, you're judge & jury trying to expose someone of what they believe that you don't agree with.

Notice I haven't blocked you yet. I'm not one bit afraid of you. I've seen bullies like you before. If you wanted to debate someone on a topic, then that's how you do things around here. Debates is how you expose people. Not by going around role playing, as you said you did that man, and he didn't like it, did he? Nope. Be straight with people. Don't compare people to criminals, just because you don't agree with their doctrine. That's really bizarre behaviour. I've ran debate rooms for years, and never have I seen such behaviour before. If you know your topic well, then like I said start debating. People respect that.
    I didn't ask you about tongues about what you thought, but told along with Calvinists and others like gibberish babblers they worship a false Christ, then you started high and mighty to defend the gibberish babblers without dealing with Scripture. As you continued and got tougher and tougher, it was incumbent upon me to show you why they are not Christians which brought us to this point of exposing you in this thread for all to see. The internet is a powerful device.

You never mentioned anything about roll playing being wrong. I got the consent of this person to do it. I prayed to God and He is the one who told me to do it. The Lord wanted me to try this approach to help this person to let him see him as he truly is, so you are not really accusing me but God. He is the judge and jury, I am just following His leading. What I showed you was one person who said he would refuse the Christ who denounces gibberish babble. I gave it as an example to help show you they will not repent as it appears you will not repent either. Peter Tan is another who said everyone will eventually practice gibberish babble in heaven.

Realize you are just being a jerk and not talking to people in a real way like they deserve. Instead of dealing with what Matthew 6.7 and other verses say against gibberish babbler, you attack the person to circumvent the real issue that you are not a child of God and worship a false Christ of gibberish babble. Do you see the immorality and division that this heretical teaching brings about? Actually, the reason you got into it in the first place was because that is the type of person you have chosen to be. The gibberish babble just reflects the kind of person you are.

Comparing you to a rapist was valid to the point of exposing people. I should expose a rapist, just as I should expose your false teaching, because you were arguing I shouldn't expose you here. Don't think just because you are defending gibberish babble and you are not a rapist that I shouldn't expose you. It's interesting how you try to warp our conversation about you being compared to a rapist.

Just as the rapist doesn't repent like you don't repent my point was to expose. You seem to think just because a rapist is a horrible person that you are not also doing a horrible thing or should not be exposed for your defending gibberish babble. The point is we should expose all fraud, all evil, not just what appears to be a greater evil. Who is to say your gibberish babble is not ultimately more evil in the end? Think about Hitler and the chants behind Nazism. There could be coming a mass delusional movement behind gibberish babblers! Satan will use any technique he can to bring more souls to Hell with him.

You can keep accusing us Christians of being bullies for exposing you defending gibberish babble, but you are the one being the bully, since you are coming out with all kinds of ad hominem attacks that have nothing to do with the central issue of the fact that the Bible in these verses given is against gibberish babble. You've wasted so much effort in avoiding Scripture. Would a Christian do that?

If you want to debate, then debate. Don't avoid dealing with these verses by deflecting. I am here to help you, but since you only wanted to cling onto a lie, now I am here to expose you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rachella38
    Would you please just go play with your crayons & play in your forum, go find another victim to harass & leave me alone. How many of these messages have you sent tonight..6? I've lost count. You've got a lot to learn.
    I love exposing your obnoxious and condescending comments. Would Jesus talk like that? Ye shall know them by their fruits. I am just responding to each message you send me, so you are the one who is harassing. Treat others as you would like to be treated and leave me alone. How many more messages are you going to send tonight? I've lost count. I guess what I have to learn from you and what you have to offer is to avoid Scripture in order to defend gibberish babble of Pentecostalism, the second century cult of Montanism. Do you really think your behavior is of God? You're quite the nasty person. Your self-exaltation is insurmountable.

People don't respect the way you are behaving. A good forum moderator won't let you continue on in your antics forever because you are really contributing nothing. Eventually you would be banned because you are always expressing your feelings which are wrong, since your feelings are clinging to a lie. But if you were to respond to Scripture given and discuss them, even though you are wrong still, then at least you can have a conversation with people, and you might even come to the truth on some matters such as gibberish babble being not of God (Matt. 6.7).

Thread Information