Quote Originally Posted by Rachella38
Would you please just go play with your crayons & play in your forum, go find another victim to harass & leave me alone. How many of these messages have you sent tonight..6? I've lost count. You've got a lot to learn.
I love exposing your obnoxious and condescending comments. Would Jesus talk like that? Ye shall know them by their fruits. I am just responding to each message you send me, so you are the one who is harassing. Treat others as you would like to be treated and leave me alone. How many more messages are you going to send tonight? I've lost count. I guess what I have to learn from you and what you have to offer is to avoid Scripture in order to defend gibberish babble of Pentecostalism, the second century cult of Montanism. Do you really think your behavior is of God? You're quite the nasty person. Your self-exaltation is insurmountable.

People don't respect the way you are behaving. A good forum moderator won't let you continue on in your antics forever because you are really contributing nothing. Eventually you would be banned because you are always expressing your feelings which are wrong, since your feelings are clinging to a lie. But if you were to respond to Scripture given and discuss them, even though you are wrong still, then at least you can have a conversation with people, and you might even come to the truth on some matters such as gibberish babble being not of God (Matt. 6.7).