Thread: Defending Gibberish Babblers even Though You are Not One

Blog Entries

Exclamation Defending Gibberish Babblers even Though You are Not One

Re: Rachella38 (Youtube)

Quote Originally Posted by Rachella38
    Who are you saying aren't Christians? Pentecostals? My mom was a pentecostal & NOBODY can tell me she wasn't saved. She was more saved, than anyone I know.
    She didn't speak in tongues, but she didn't condemn it either, like you're doing. That's wrong.

About speaking in tongues, the Bible says there's a tongue UNKNOWN, but to God.
    It's an angelic tongue.
    1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
    Then there's the cloven tongue where they spoke in Acts, and they knew what each other were saying. The cloven tongue is a tongue where you can understand foreign languages.

There was a church we went to when I was a little girl & I still remember it:
    Speaking in tongues not permitted

That church will be judged for going against scripture:
    1 Corinthians 14:39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
    When your mother (assuming she has not repented) comes before the figure before her when she wakes up, he will say to her, "I never knew you when you did not stand up against gibberish babble for this was a demonic spirit. Will you repent now?" She will say "No, I do not recognize you as my Lord." Then he will cast her into Hell. Your mother rejects Jesus. The same thing is going to happen to you, because you will not repent either before Jesus at the Great White Throne. You both use this as a point self-exaltation, an idol, that eternally separates you from God. And that makes me sad for you. God is just giving you what you want. You want an eternity of permissible gibberish babble. No gibberish babble is permissible. It is all demonic. How can you ask Jesus to allow demons into the New Jerusalem?

The Bible condemns gibberish babble and God condemns you claiming it is tongues. Read Matthew 6.7.

The tongue UNKNOWN is unknown to the hearer, not the speaker. To think the speaker must speak unknown gibberish and that it is actual words is total deception. There were many languages spoken out of 120 in Acts 2, so they knew several languages. The reason the 3000 could understand was because many knew these other languages.

Cloven tongues are

1) to cleave asunder, cut in pieces
    2) to be divided into opposing parts, to be at variance, in dissension
    3) to distribute

Cloven here has nothing to do with understanding gibberish babble or languages you are not familiar with. So you can forget the antics of Kenneth Hagin, Benny Hinn, Perry Stone and Kenneth Copeland. None of these characters are going to escape the wrath of God. None of them are going to be in the New City. They are lovers of money.

One way you can test this out is to get 5 different interpreters and they will always give you 5 different interpretations of the gibberish babble. Satan is the author of confusion.

You should not allow demonic elements into your church so that was a good thing they did preventing gibberish babble when you were younger. If someone is performing gibberish babble out loud in a meeting, you have a right to to pause the service and ask that person to leave so the body of Christ can receive the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. He will not work as long as that gibberish babbler is present in his spirit of dissension.

Forbid not to speak in tongues, that is, the gift of language and speaking in other languages, as long as you have an interpreter. 1 Corinthians 14 forbids nonsense which would include gibberish babble. The evil spirit finds openings through nonsense. We must do all we can to prevent the fallen angels and demons from finding their way into the Church. Put on the full armor of God.

It is not that the truth is unreasonable but it is unloved. Here are some more helpful passages.

Matthew 13 explains what happens to the the heart of gibberish babblers and others: "When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth not, then cometh the wicked, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side" (v.19).

Right when they are about to be saved Satan comes in and snatches them with a facsimile, simulated faith, of gibberish babble, so to them the baptism of the Spirit and infilling of the Holy Spirit becomes gibberish babble.

Crazy I know.

Blog Entries

Do you know what you are? The Bible would call you swine. You are the first person who I really believe fits that description. And the reason for that is.......

I came along & seen your video, liked it, so I gave it a thumbs up. Even faved it. I went even further to be nice to you. I messaged you & wanted to tell you how much I liked it. Then I'm repaid with you asking me a question, then turning & showing everyone my personal answer to you by posting the answer on a forum where you go, without my approval. That's not right. I'm not ashamed of my answer or anything I tell you, but it's not right to be approaching women through private messages, then telling the whole world what she said. That's what a snake would do. You're not a real man or you would never treat a woman that way. Men don't treat women like that. Especially a woman who's been kind to them. What's wrong with you? Don't you know that speaking in tongues is the LEAST of the gifts? I NEVER talk about this subject. First time I did to my fiance was today, and he's not too happy either with what you did.

Approaching me to find out what I believed, so you can blab it to the world. That's wrong, it's mean & it's backhanded. What was cruel was your comparing me to a rapist. How dare you!
    There are lots of swine. The swine are false Christians such as yourself, Calvinists, non-OSASers, Amillennialists, gibberish babblers, sinless Mary worshipers, modalists and many others who try to look like the saved wheat but are not.

I am glad you liked my video when you contacted me, but when you brought up gibberish babble and how much you liked defending it, it was incumbent upon me to respond to you by the Holy Spirit, but the more you tried to defend it, I had to post this on the forums to expose you, because it was clear you were a fraud and will never repent.

You are not ashamed of what keeps you eternally separated from God, the idolatry of gibberish babble, that the Bible speaks against in Matt. 6.7 and 1 Cor. 14? When you come before Christ, He will tell you that that was not His will, then you will reply to Him and say to Him, He is not your Christ. You have said as much to me already.

How am I approaching you? You are the one who contacted me! I am simply responding to you. You are trying to be deceptive which is what a snake would do. How do I know if you are even a woman? Your username could mean anything. Maybe you are pretending to be a woman. A person who cares for people tells them the truth as I have told you the truth, God will judge you for defending this heresy.

Speaking in tongues is the least of the gifts, the gift of knowing different languages, to spread and share the gospel to the nations. It has nothing to do with gibberish babble. But you don't seem to care about that! You're possessed. Do you see how you will never repent? For eternity in Hell you will continue to defend gibberish babble so what can God do but send you there, for He can't have you with the saints in the New City since there is no sin there.

I didn't approach you, you approached me, but I just responded to your false teaching. Exposing false people is God's will. At first I was soft and slow to judge with you, but then the harder you pressed for this false teaching, I returned the favor. Now you are exposed, and you did it to yourself. You've made your bed, now you have to lie in it. For anyone who would defend you in this is just as guilty as you are.

Just as rapists should be exposed, especially if they refuse to repent, you are exposed as you will never repent.

"Don't babble on and on as people of other religions do" or "do not use vain and meaningless repetitions as the heathen do" (Matt. 6.7), for this creates a passivity for evil spirits you let in to gain strongholds in your mind and take control of your will.

The more evil you are, the more evil you will try to defend a lie. As we have seen you won't let up. You'll rationalize your flesh come hell or high water. Gibberish babblers start of as "appearing" to be nice people, but they sure get nasty when you expose them.

Blog Entries

Why should ANYONE talk to you out here? You're just aching to go post everyone's answers on some dumb forum, so you can "expose" them. LOL Expose me all you want, I could care less. What I say, I'll say flatout to everyone, and I do at videos all over YouTube. I'm not afraid of some dumb forum.

What you do is far worse, than anything you're talking about on your channel.

That was mean, and underhanded. Even Calvinists haven't stooped that low. Especially to compare me to a rapist. My God. Now I've heard everything.

I'm one of the kindest people you'll ever meet, and that really hurt me.

You need to get your priorities straight.
    Your flesh will not end, it keeps trying to rationalize itself. Don't you see you will never repent? You try to circumvent the fact you will defend gibberish babble come hell or high water by blaming me. You won't accept the Jesus who tells you that you never prayed to His Father and never did His will in trying to defend gibberish babble. I know you could care less if you are exposed, for you will hold your ground in defense of gibberish babble come hell or high water. It's an amazing thing to observe in you. It is sad how people separate themselves from God in their good self.

Exposing a lie is far worse than anything you do? Look how your flesh rationalizes itself. It's amazing to see. Instead of simply repenting which is God's will for you, you attack the person who has exposed your false Christ of gibberish babble.

Just as a rapists should be exposed you are exposed. A rapist eternally separates himself from God just as you defend Satan's minions of gibberish babble. People separate themselves from God in all kinds of ways. This is just your way.

I would be hurt too if I found out there was something I would never repent from to eternally separate myself from God, but praise God I gave my life to the God who will cleanse me completely so that whatever of my flesh I may still hold onto, in time He will eradicate by the power of the cross having died on the cross with Christ.

Too bad you can't say the same, since you admit you will never stop defending gibberish babble. And that makes me sad for you. What a terrible way to be!

Blog Entries

Seek help, cause you need it.

Let's see you post that in your dumb forum.
    Seeking help from men can't help you. Telling people they need to get psychological help because they have exposed you doesn't sound like a very nice response from you.

No matter how much someone agrees with you, they are just feeding your flesh when you are wrong. Give your life to Christ and so shall you be saved; not the Christ of gibberish babble. Gibberish babble is the entry way into the demonic realm through passivity.

Remember, Satan always provides a palatable entrance into his domain and control. He never comes right out and says, "I am evil, join me." He gives you something that is deceptive just as you cling onto now.

Don't be rude to people. Would Jesus say it is a "dumb forum". Let us be Christlike. See how those who defend gibberish babble ain't so nice after all.

Jesus agrees in the main teachings of this forum so why is it dumb? 1) dividing spirit, soul and body; 2) osas arminian, 3) gap restoration; 4) partial rapture; 5) biblocality.

Blog Entries

You messaged me, after I messaged you to tell you how much I liked your video. Then you messaged me back wanting to know what I thought about speaking in tongues. You told me about your role playing with some guy. You asked me what I thought & I really thought you were a jerk to do that to that man. Be real & talk to people with the respect that they deserve. Not go & compare them with being rapists. You're going around acting, as if, you're judge & jury trying to expose someone of what they believe that you don't agree with.

Notice I haven't blocked you yet. I'm not one bit afraid of you. I've seen bullies like you before. If you wanted to debate someone on a topic, then that's how you do things around here. Debates is how you expose people. Not by going around role playing, as you said you did that man, and he didn't like it, did he? Nope. Be straight with people. Don't compare people to criminals, just because you don't agree with their doctrine. That's really bizarre behaviour. I've ran debate rooms for years, and never have I seen such behaviour before. If you know your topic well, then like I said start debating. People respect that.
    I didn't ask you about tongues about what you thought, but told along with Calvinists and others like gibberish babblers they worship a false Christ, then you started high and mighty to defend the gibberish babblers without dealing with Scripture. As you continued and got tougher and tougher, it was incumbent upon me to show you why they are not Christians which brought us to this point of exposing you in this thread for all to see. The internet is a powerful device.

You never mentioned anything about roll playing being wrong. I got the consent of this person to do it. I prayed to God and He is the one who told me to do it. The Lord wanted me to try this approach to help this person to let him see him as he truly is, so you are not really accusing me but God. He is the judge and jury, I am just following His leading. What I showed you was one person who said he would refuse the Christ who denounces gibberish babble. I gave it as an example to help show you they will not repent as it appears you will not repent either. Peter Tan is another who said everyone will eventually practice gibberish babble in heaven.

Realize you are just being a jerk and not talking to people in a real way like they deserve. Instead of dealing with what Matthew 6.7 and other verses say against gibberish babbler, you attack the person to circumvent the real issue that you are not a child of God and worship a false Christ of gibberish babble. Do you see the immorality and division that this heretical teaching brings about? Actually, the reason you got into it in the first place was because that is the type of person you have chosen to be. The gibberish babble just reflects the kind of person you are.

Comparing you to a rapist was valid to the point of exposing people. I should expose a rapist, just as I should expose your false teaching, because you were arguing I shouldn't expose you here. Don't think just because you are defending gibberish babble and you are not a rapist that I shouldn't expose you. It's interesting how you try to warp our conversation about you being compared to a rapist.

Just as the rapist doesn't repent like you don't repent my point was to expose. You seem to think just because a rapist is a horrible person that you are not also doing a horrible thing or should not be exposed for your defending gibberish babble. The point is we should expose all fraud, all evil, not just what appears to be a greater evil. Who is to say your gibberish babble is not ultimately more evil in the end? Think about Hitler and the chants behind Nazism. There could be coming a mass delusional movement behind gibberish babblers! Satan will use any technique he can to bring more souls to Hell with him.

You can keep accusing us Christians of being bullies for exposing you defending gibberish babble, but you are the one being the bully, since you are coming out with all kinds of ad hominem attacks that have nothing to do with the central issue of the fact that the Bible in these verses given is against gibberish babble. You've wasted so much effort in avoiding Scripture. Would a Christian do that?

If you want to debate, then debate. Don't avoid dealing with these verses by deflecting. I am here to help you, but since you only wanted to cling onto a lie, now I am here to expose you.

Blog Entries

Would you please just go play with your crayons & play in your forum, go find another victim to harass & leave me alone. How many of these messages have you sent tonight..6? I've lost count. You've got a lot to learn.
    I love exposing your obnoxious and condescending comments. Would Jesus talk like that? Ye shall know them by their fruits. I am just responding to each message you send me, so you are the one who is harassing. Treat others as you would like to be treated and leave me alone. How many more messages are you going to send tonight? I've lost count. I guess what I have to learn from you and what you have to offer is to avoid Scripture in order to defend gibberish babble of Pentecostalism, the second century cult of Montanism. Do you really think your behavior is of God? You're quite the nasty person. Your self-exaltation is insurmountable.

People don't respect the way you are behaving. A good forum moderator won't let you continue on in your antics forever because you are really contributing nothing. Eventually you would be banned because you are always expressing your feelings which are wrong, since your feelings are clinging to a lie. But if you were to respond to Scripture given and discuss them, even though you are wrong still, then at least you can have a conversation with people, and you might even come to the truth on some matters such as gibberish babble being not of God (Matt. 6.7).

Thread Information