Re: DD2014
http://www.youtube.com/user/DD2014

Quote Originally Posted by DD2014
Why would it be impossible? Just because you can't fathom a Godless infinty does not make it impossible. He reveals Himself through Christ? That is not an explaintion of comprehension...That is an admission of ignorance. Saying JESUS, does not make it science. You actually need some testable scientific data.
What makes infinite regress impossible as was said is that you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. So any imagining you do of it is fantasy and delusional. All things sum up in Christ so all we can know of God is in Christ. It is testable and proven no man has ever been able to resurrect Himself. Only Jesus was able to. Praise the Lord!

Ok so I happened already, nothing you said suggests that is impossible. If you think it is inpossible then explain why. Infinite regression makes more sense then a magical sky king that sends himself on a suicide mission to save people from an eternity of pain for finite 'sins'. That is not science Jesus is not proven to exist, let alone become a zombie. Like I said, saying 'Jesus' does not prove a thing (other then you being a broken record) you need some scientific proof!
You haven't happened already for if you had you would have come and gone already. Try to understand. Why ask why when it was already said you would have had an eternity before now to have come and gone? Therefore, nature needs a cause necessarily outside of itself, outside of time and space. This is whom we call the uncreated Creator. Your infinite regress pie in the sky is 100% false and delusional. Your sin is not finite. You have decided for eternity to keep your sin.

Sin must get punished. One little sin eternally separates you from God, so unless Jesus takes that sin upon himself on the cross, all is lost. This is science, Jesus proven to exist, since he is the most documented person in antiquity. I don't know any historians who take your stance. Why would Jesus be a zombie like you? Not sure I follow that reasoning on your part. You're a broken record. We don't just say Jesus exists but show it since he is the most documented person in antiquity. Praise the Lord!