Re: OneFaithMinistries
http://www.youtube.com/user/OneFaithMinistries

Quote Originally Posted by OneFaithMinistries
I have noted many of the things you promote and I would like to share my thoughts, concerns, and corrections with you. I know that you are not a Calvinist, but that you claim to be an Arminian. Many of the things that you have stated about the theology commonly called Calvinism is not correct. You have often presented some old straw-man arguments and have represented the anti-Christian Hyper-Calvinist viewpoint. This view, I believe is represented by James White, Lane Chaplin, and many others. So, what you are speaking against is not the Historical Calvinistic position.
No, not at all. When I expose the heresy of Calvinism, it includes all Calvinists since all Calvinists teach Total depravity and irresistible grace. I am glad you weren't able to point out anything specifically in what I said. That's telling when an accuser can't even explain himself or doesn't even try.

Also, you do not like the teachers Dr. R.C. Sproul, Dr. John MacArthur, and Dr. John Piper. They, especially R.C., need to be listened to carefully. They are very smart and use many big words that confuse many of us (including myself). They proclaim the Gospel unlike many people today.
They are not Christians for they all have something in common. They refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. It's sad really.

I have noticed that you embrace the man named Dave Hunt. May I say to you that he is not a Christian, nor is he a Historical Arminian; I know that much. I have not yet pinpointed whether he is a Hyper-Arminian or a Semi-Pelagian; please note that neither one of these theologies are Christian just as Hyper-Calvinism is not Christian.
Dave Hunt is a Christian, and you are not a Christian. Though he is wrong about the whole Church being raptured before the Tribulation since the First Rapture is conditional according to readiness (Partial Rapture), we can forgive him for that. He does teach historical Arminian just as Jacob Arminius taught, and Paul and John and Peter. They repented and believed in Christ to be regenerated.

I have read some of Jacobus Arminius' works and I have much respect for him and I believe that if one follows his theology, they are Christians. It was surprising to me to see just how Calvinistic he was. He believed in Original Sin and Total Depravity! He also told his followers to read John Calvin's commentaries and he embraced St. Augustine, not Pelagius. He thought Pelagius was a heretic just as all Christians do.
Of course Arminius taught original sin, but Calvinists don't, since they and you believe original sin is unto Total depravity; but Total depravity is false since God provides sufficient grace to us all. Therefore, nobody is Totally depraved. Everyone remains in God's image to have the choice to receive saving grace by the cross. Your god is impotent and unable to do this to give us the choice. A pathetic god, not worthy of worship just Hellfire! Arminius never taught Total depravity but the sufficiency of God's grace for us all. The teaching of Pelagianism is false, but Pelagius also said he doesn't believe in that teaching in what he is being accused of. Arminius wrote the 5 points to counter the 5 points of Calvin and Augustine, so you are mistaken.

To all made in God's image. "If any...let him come" (John 7.37). "Whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (Rev. 22.17). "Come unto me" (Matt. 11.28). "Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father" of our free-choice "willingly offered [their] free will" (1 Pet. 1.2, Ezra 3.5).

It would be quite strange for God to call us to come unto Him if some could not and others were going to anyway by being irresistibly selected. Just realize how Satanic your god is that would send people to Hell without any opportunity to be saved even though it is not their fault they were born into sin. As Dave Hunt would say, What Love is That? "A person made to do something against his will is of the same opinion still!" I love that quote!

Also, you cannot pick dates for the tribulation and Christ's return. No man knows the day nor hour (Matthew 24:36). Many cults have stated out of people saying they knew when this was going to come down.

Caleb
No man knows the day or the hour because it was dependent on the new moon so we could be off a day. Mark Biltz a Jewish pastor concurs. It is not saying we can't know within 48 hours. Once the Tribulation starts, we are able to countdown the days and be quite accurate within 48 hours. It could be Av 9 or Av 10 even the start of Av 11 if it was on the evening of Av 10. So that's Aug. 6-8. The Bible doesn't say you can't know the year or the season. You just can't know the day or the hour. I might be off 24 to 48 hours. "You can know His return is very near, right at the door" (Matt. 24.33).

In previous centuries you couldn't know as accurately as we can now, but today we can know, because we are on the other side of 1967 and we see how the H3 Solar Eclipse on Nov. 3, 2013 and the Total Lunar Tetrad fits perfectly to give us 100% cetertainty. You should learn about it. Don't judge before you examine the data. The 2,520th day from Sept. 14, 2015, Feast of Trumpets, is Aug. 7, 2022, Tisha B'Av that commemorates the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Jewish Temples. This is what is important to Jesus because He will reign from the Third Temple for 1000 years on earth to transition to the New City on the New Earth. Over 99% of the Church though won't see when the Tribulation starts. Blessed are those who do and who keep the word of His patience to escape the hour of trial that is come upon the whole world (Rev. 3.10).

My prayer for you first and foremost is to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated and so shall you be saved. Thus far, you have been unwilling to do so, because you are too afraid to and too selfish. Instead you just pridefully assumed you were irresistibly selected, but God never gives His life to anyone that is so selfishly and pompously assuming. He wants to enter into a genuine relationship which requires your heartfelt response.