Re: steelbrushtattoo
http://www.youtube.com/user/steelbrushtattoo

Where do you come up with almost everyone in the Catholic Church is going to hell. I can tell that you are an uneducated person. Can you read Hebrew and Greek, no, just like you are not a bible expert. It's boggles the mind that hill billies with no education think they are bible experts. Ho far did you go in college? Your just a person with a lot of hate, and you use the bible to hurt people. Did you get beat up in school, and now it's time for revenge. Do you like hurting people, yes..
Why do you ask me when I already said? The Bible is clear those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). You just don't want to give your life to the God who keeps. As Dave Hunt would say, that is a weird kind of salvation if you could get saved, lose it, get it back and lose it again. The real God simply won't save you to begin with. Eventually all non-OSASers go to Hell because none of you guys can keep yourselves saved. Salvation is not by works.

The bible says circle not sphere. People believed the Earth was a circle that was flat, and if you sailed far enough you would fall off. The Bible could have used the word sphere, why because ancient people did not know much about science. Lots of things are wrong in the bible, but Catholics like me understand that because the Church is the final authority, but protestants need the argue for the bible because they have no church, so they will justify mistakes because thats all they have.
The Bible teaches the earth was spherical since a ship fairer noticed the curvature of the ocean and how objects in the distance would be cut off. I've never found anything wrong in the Bible. Almost everyone in the Roman Church is going to Hell since they are not OSASers; they add books to God's word. The Church is a little flock not like a mustard seed that grows into a great tree where birds like demons come to land on her branches, that great harlot of religious Rome.

You can't be born again by reading the bible and believe that Jesus died for you sins, and making up a church. Martian Luther made that up in the 1500s, before he came along everyone called themselves Catholics. Martian Luther hated Jews, you can Google his writings. I've always wondered why there is so much racism in the protestant religion, you can trace it to Luther. No one can read fluent Hebrew and Greek in the place you call church, so how can understand the bible.
Sure you can be born-again by reading the Bible when it convinces you to give your life to Christ. No need to make up a church since the Church is already here. Wherever there are 2 or 3 gathered in His name there is the Church. Martin Luther was a Calvinist so he is going to Hell along with Roman Catholics. Before people started calling themselves Catholics they called themselves Christians. We were first called Christians at Antioch. The reason why in the 7 church periods God considers the Philadelphia church the overcomer church is because the Brethen movement in the 18th and 19th centuries only wanted themselves to be called Christians. The Bible considers the Roman Church (Rev. 17) the great harlot that sits on the beast of many nations. She makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (14.8). She first began to develop in the Thyatira church period,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/7churches#thyatira

Since the Church is the final authority and the body of Christ on earth then you should listen to me because I am an Apostle. I am telling you what you need to do is appreciate what the Protestant movement is. It is to acknowledge the heresies of the Roman Church and that it is not the Church at all. Amillennialism, non-OSAS, sinless Mary, transubstantiation, infant baptism, intermediary priesthood, popery, indulgences, priests against marriage, and adding books to the Bible are all signs you are unsaved and going to Hell. Your conscience is seared. Satan is fully in control of your life and you want to remain that way. So be it.

You have so much anger and bitterness, I would never look to you or your religion as a option for salvation. Catholics do not believe that if you do enough works then you will go to heaven. We believe if you keep doing the same mortal sin over and over again then you will have to take responsibility for your actions, and except the fact that salvation is a free gift, but you can't grieve the Holy Spirit without consequences. Works follow your lifestyle. Doctors do surgery. You get the point
I don't feel anger, but the love and joy and peace in Christ so do you see how the evil spirit works in you to accuse like your father Satan that great accuser? I understand you would not look to my religion which is faith in Christ and fellowship of the body of Christ, because you are not a child of God. I get that.

The Roman Church believes if you keep your works up, not sinning as much, you will not lose salvation. A person who is truly born-again though he can grieve the Holy Spirit and lose rewards, he cannot lose eternal life, because the Bible is clear those who are saved "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). You have no relationship with this Almighty powerful God who once-saves-always-saves. Your god can't do that and the RC uses non-OSAS to try to control you in unholy ways. Since you don't want to give your life to the God who keeps, that's why you are going to Hell.

You're under the false impression a Christian would commit a sin such that it is a sign of unsalvation. The consequence of being a carnal Christian is that Christian will go to "outer darkness" outside the light of reward of reigning with Christ during the 1000 years so they won't return to reign during that time. The Roman Church doesn't understand this because they don't have a conscience to realize Rev. 20.3 clearly says the nations won't be deceived in the 1000 years, so obviously we are not in the 1000 years, for we still hear of wars and rumors of wars.

You are so arrogant you think you can keep yourself saved. You can't. Eventually all Roman Catholics will go to Hell because eventually all Roman Catholics will blaspheme the Holy Spirit or commit a mortal sin, since no man is able to keep himself from unbelief.