Perry, don't you get tired of being a false teacher? Big mistakes, not little ones. We can't give Perry Stone meat if he has a hard time with the milk.

More false teaching by Stone. Look how he mocks the Temple in Heaven (Rev. 11.1) when Perry says, "I heard a Greek scholar say that 'This is the heavenly temple. That is not a temple built by the Jews.' Wait a minute. So we are going to go to heaven, and the outer court of the heavenly temple is given to the gentles so that they can trample the city down? That don't even make good hermeneutical sense." [Mocking and sarcastic.]

Observe how shallow Perry Stone is. Rev. 11.1 reads "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein."

By this time the first rapture has occurred so there are some in the Temple who have been taken up for being ready to be received. First rapture is according to readiness. There are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere. Ask yourself how can they be worshiping in the Temple when it is overrun? Perry is goofball, or perhaps, he knows what his clients prefer to hear so he tells them what they want to hear to increase his product sales. He's building an army of either false Christians or carnal Christians.

"But do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months" (Rev. 11.2 RS).

We know the outer court that is without the temple on earth is not because the 3rd Temple won't be on earth before the Great Tribulation. It most certainly indeed will be on earth! I calculate it will be built 220 days into the Tribulation, completed by April 20th, 2016 with 2300 days left in the Tribulation from April 21, 2016, the last day of inspection of the lamb before Passover April 22, to Aug. 7, Tisha B'Av, 2022).

Measuring is a sign of protection (see the verses provided in the link below). The Temple is protected in Heaven whereas the Temple and outer court on earth are not. How can the saints be worshiping in the Temple on earth when it is overrun? Makes no sense. Perry is so shallow it's amazing. He should immediately renounce his ministry and give his life to Christ. I would not judge him if he was not in such an apparent position of authority, so think of the judgment that is going to come upon him. I would not want to be in his shoes. He makes these kinds of mistakes all the time. Remember what Rev. 22.18,19 said. No exceptions.

Ask yourself under Perry's teaching how the Temple on earth can be protected and worshiping therein when it is overrun? Absurd. "But do not measure the court outside the temple" (Rev. 11.2). Where does it say this alleged "Greek Scholar" said there is no Temple on earth also?

Perry mistakenly assumes the Temple in Rev. 1 is the same Temple in Rev. 2, or he uses a mistaken rendering of Rev. 11.2 where it leads one to believe there is no Temple on earth which causes him to err. If there is a court without the Temple in Heaven that is likewise wrong, for how can the Temple not be in Heaven?

If I sound disturbed by the way Perry thinks, I pray you see I have good reason. I am disturbed by evil men.

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Revelation_11#temple