Quote Originally Posted by mcmadbat View Post
1. the vacuum of space is literally nothing-ness, it has no time, no mass, no volume , no matter , no temerature etc. Yet it is still a state of existence ( non-existence) and just like everything it is subject to change because everything is unstable. Thats why we have change. Thats why nothing became something. More logical than god magically made it.
The vacuum of space has particles so it is not the "nothing" that I am referring to of non-existence that is without particles. The vacuum of space, therefore, can't be called non-existence. That which does not exist is neither stable or unstable. It doesn't exist. You're violating the 1st law of thermodynamics that something can't come from nothing. It can neither be created nor destroyed naturally.

Since nature can't always have existed nor come from nothing, there must necessarily exist the uncreated Creator, so you can drop your magical something from nothing goofiness.

2. Saying god made the universe isn't even credible to the least. You have no evidence of that. I'm looking for evidence, not a introduction to your argument. It's like writting an essay to why the sky is blue, and only writting it's because light made it blue. You're fail so bad. Here's my proof.

Everything in the universe is moving away from a point at about the same speed, we can measure that because of red and blue shift of electro-magnetic radiation. Since nothing in a vacuum slows down the velocity, and the consistency of this observation. We can conclude that everything started from one point. And we estimated that it took about 14 billion years to get from that point to where they are now.

Now you're turn for explaining how god made the universe. And please don't say god works in myserious ways or something like that. I can say a giant spider made the universe, but there is no proof cause it wants to be left alone. It's just as crediable then.
The sky is blue because light reflects the particles as being blue; this is scientifically proven. Accept it just as you would accept that since nature can't always have existed and can't start up from nothing, therefore necessarily there must exist the uncreated Creator.

Everything is moving from a point in the universe at an exponential rate not the same speed. You won't find a single scientist who agrees with you. Dark energy is pushing out at an exponential faster rate than gravity of matter and dark matter. About 13.7 billion years ago the universe came into being from out of God Himself as He willed it.

Now that you know the uncreated Creator created, simply compare to determine who He is. Since none can compare to Christ you know He is God. Your spider is part of nature. Remember, God is outside of nature. You don't need to know how God did it. If you needed to know everything then you would be God. You keep trying to make yourself be God like Satan does. Totally delusional.

3. You have no explaination of how you can have free will and foreknowledge at the same time, except that god can do it cause hes god. Well if you ask me how fish swim , I can just say it swims because it can swim. Same thing, different scenarios, same creditblilty. Here is one example of contradiction in religion, which proves that it is false.
The best information we have on how to reconcile God's infinite foreknowledge and free will is through molinism. As simply as I can state it God has chosen a world ensemble in which He saves the most and damns the least, and there is no world where God would save someone but not save them in this world. By so doing free will is truly free.

Fish don't swim because you can swim, since you didn't create fish, but God did it. Always go back to source and stop self-exalting yourself. You're always pointing back to self as the center of the universe whether you realize you are doing it or not.

You're contradicting yourself.

4. Christianity came from Judasm, it has same god, similar values etc and all religion have similarities, afterlife, a god etc. So christianity isn't really unique.

I present to you another problem with religion. Science keeps changing it's theories because we constantly get more data. Religion only changes when science proves something beyond doubt. Christians used to think the earth is flat, we got a camera in space , we saw the earth is a near sphere, christians had to accept it. You never see christians discover something by religion and then science has to conform to that discovery. NEVER HAPPENED.
Judaism is not the beliefs of ancient Israel. A Jew who believed in God would accept His Messiah Jesus Christ. Judaism is a false religion that rejects Jesus as the Messiah. So it is not the same God.

Notice science always abide in the laws of cause and effects. No matter how much theories change there is this one constant.

Christianity and the faith of ancient Israelites never changed even with the very latest scientific data. For example, the Bible taught the earth was round by a ship fairer noticing across the ocean and horizon it was curved and also because day and night could only occur by a revolving object that was rounded. Christians never thought the earth was flat that's just a mistaken assumption, but I am sure many people like you thought it was flat. Since the Bible says the earth is round then it's round. If someone who calls himself a Christian says it is flat, how does that change what the Bible teaches for Christians? Science had to conform with God's word. Science would not exist without God's word and the Word of God Jesus Christ, for all things were created by Him and for Him.

The Bible also shows us dinosaurs went extinct because it talks about dinosaurs in the Bible but that they no longer exist, because Gen. 1.2 says God made the earth desolate and waste due to the sin of the inhabitants of earth's earliest ages. Then the earth was restored summed up the six twenty-four hour days. Amen.