Baraq = Lightening

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning [astrape] fall from heaven [ouranos -God's realm, 3rd Heaven]" (Luke 10.18).

The word for "lightening" in Hebrew is "baraq" (#1299, 1300 Strong's Hebrew).

Bamah = High Place

The word for "heaven" means "high place" (#3772 Strong's Greek). The birds, representing demonic spirits, in Luke 8.5 that devour from the "air" [ouranos - Satan's realm, 2nd Heaven] is the same word used in Luke 10.18 for "heaven" so it is not always used in the same sense.

"The prince (Satan) of the power of the air, that spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" (Eph. 2.2). Satan's domain, fallen from 3rd heaven to 2nd heaven, is that "high place" of the air, and his "power" is delegated power.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend [alah] into [3rd] heaven [shamayim - God's realm], I will exalt my throne above the stars [angels] of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. But you are brought down to Sheol, to the depths of the Pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man [Barack Hussein Obama] that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness [Rev. 9.18], and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?" (Is. 14.12-17).

Allah is Satan

"Ascend" (#5927 Strong's Hebrew) is ALAH. The evil spirit of Islam is none other than Satan himself. Allah tries to ascend above God. The name Allah is also derived from the Hebrew Chaldee word Halal which is the NAME OF SATAN in the scriptures in Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (HALAL)..."

Barack Chose His Name

Strong's Hebrew #1116, 1117 is "Bamah" which means "high place". To describe Satan like lightening falling from heaven on high in Hebrew one would say, "Satan like Baraq fell from Bamah".

Jesus is giving us a clue who the Antichrist is. Barack himself chose these words for his name. His original name was Barry Soetoro. Satan comes like lightening (like Barack) because Satan is working through Barack. Satan falls from his domain on high place - from Obama (either 3rd or 2nd or 1st Heaven depending on the context).

Hussein = Beautiful

Hussein stands for "beautiful" in Arabic so to complete the unholy trinity of his name, we declare Satan the most beautiful angel, comes like lightening from the high place. Lucifer is the most beautiful angel God ever created. He once was one of the 24 archangels in Revelation 4. He has been replaced by Michael. Michael is the only archangel mentioned in the Bible so we can conclude he replaced Lucifer. And his job is to protect and fight for Israel.

War in 2nd Heaven

The future war in heaven occurs before the Great Tribulation takes place. "And there was war [a battle between the spirits of 2nd and 3rd Heaven] in heaven [ouranos]: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven [ouranos - 2nd Heaven]. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth [1st Heaven; 1st Heaven also includes our entire universe], and his angels were cast out with him" (Rev. 12.7-9).

Satan Incarnates Himself

This causes Satan and the angels to induce an exceedingly great amount of evil in men on earth. Satan comes to the earth in the form of Barack Hussein Obama (like lightening, most beautiful yet fallen, from that high place of 2nd heaven). "And the fifth angel sounded [which marks the midpoint of the Tribulation with 3 woes left], and I saw a star [Satan] fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit..." (Rev. 9.1-2a).

The Confluence of Events

God hands Satan the key to release Barack Hussein Obama, because Barack is the first person (1st beast) to go to Hell. The False Prophet is second (2nd beast). To go to Hell one must travel through earth, so Barack must first be released from the pit, e.g. day 2 was not called a good day in the restoration in Gen. 1 because when the firmament was split (Gen. 1.7) unavoidably some of those demons that were cast into the deep in Gen. 1.2 came out of abyss, one of which temped Eve in the Garden. Satan will surely release Barack from the pit as the Antichrist at that appointed time. Satan releases him into the person of Barack Hussein Obama after Barack receives a deadly wound. Barack reacts to his deadly wound to become the Antichrist. His ego, I suppose, is hurt greatly when someone tried to kill him, for he thinks of himself as the greatest of all men who ever lived and how he is able to bring peace. Satan is able to revive the forerunner who is the 7th (the Barack we know now), to produce the 8th (future Barack) by a fake resurrection. He is one of the five Caesars who died horrific deaths either by suicide or murder. Which one is he? He is none other than Neron Kaisar in Aramaic which equals 666. Barack is Nero. Different skin color, but same person.

Statue of Barack

Satan Hussein (most beautiful) comes like Barack (like lightening) from Obama (his high point). Barack is Satan incarnate so Satan comes like Barack. Obama is Satan's highest achievement in the history of his supernatural existence. The False Prophet will erect a statue of Barack in the 3rd Temple in view of his miraculous recovery. Statue of Liberty move over. This statue can talk! The world gives into and follows him without reservation.

Satan Hussein (most beautiful) comes like (through) Barack (like lightening) from Obama (his highest achievement).

Barack Hussein Obama is Satan's masterpiece. The False Prophet is Prince Charles of Wales. These are the two sons of perdition (Nero and Judas). Prince Charles is going to sell out somehow like Judas did. Actually I am not sure about that one little bit. Maybe the False Prophet will be some military general for Barack as he conquers lands.

Finding Agreement

Jewish scholars agree these are the correct meanings of the three words in his name.

27 characteristics of the Antichrist.