Re: Dejan2116
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dejan2116

Quote Originally Posted by Dejan2116
James White was right, Dave Hunt didn't address the issue; if you study logic, you'll see equivocation in Dave's replies, even though they sound like responses. If you say James White isn't a Christian because he was a Calvinist, then you might as well say Paul the apostle or St. Augustine weren't Christians either because they taught Calvinistic doctrine. Nobody even a little familiar with the history of the Church from ancient to modern times could ever say that Calvinists aren't Christians.
I can't find anywhere where Paul taught irresistible regeneration, but he did say, "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men" (Tit. 2.11).

Thus, James White, Augustine and John Calvin are going to Hell because they refuse to give their lives to the God who provides sufficient grace to all of us to respond.

Actually, you're the one who believes God's grace is insufficient, not Calvinists. Calvinists honor God's grace. What your doctrines end up saying is, God cannot save me unless he asks me--O great and holy man that I am-- for my permission. Now what is real heresy? That which says "God can't save unless I want him to" or that which says "God is free to save in any way he wishes, regardless of my human powers." I think the former, but tell me why you think the latter.
God provides the provision for being saved and thus, gives you the choice. Providing the provision is not God asking you but providing you the enablement. God doesn't save someone arbitrarily and meaninglessly. He has purpose in all that He does. God is not free to save unrighteously for that would make Him an evil God and goes against His nature.

Nobody sought God like John Calvin; he was one of the most godliest men ever to exist on planet earth. And Augustine was one of the most godliest, faithful men of his time as well; if you read his City of God you'd know. Children don't understand complex doctrines; Calvinism is only for those who wish to rise above the intellect of a child and ponder on the deeper purposes of God's-behind the-scenes work of salvation. Why do you think Calvinists are heretical? Give me a summary.
I know with 100% certainty John Calvin, that murderous Protestant Pope of Geneva, is going to Hell. It's too late for him, but it is not too late for you. Both Augustine and Calvin refused to repentantly and by faith give their lives to Christ genuinely. Instead they prided themselves on the assumption of being irresistibly selected. Unless you come like a child into the kingdom you won't be saved with your high and mighty doctrines.