Thread: Prettibbers Say Crown Prince El Hassan bin Talal is the Antichrist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Prettibbers Say Crown Prince El Hassan bin Talal is the Antichrist

It's funny this guy keeps mentioning Perry Stone all the time, the leader of pretribbers. His Royal Highness Crown Prince El Hassan bin Talal is said to be the Antichrist. He was the President of the Club of Rome. He doesn't seem charismatic enough to me like Barack Hussein Obama or Prince Charles of Wales. Remember, Barack is a Muslim and Prince Charles is the only person whose name comes to 666 in English and Hebrew. At least Barack's name has 18 letters in it, and the words in his name are the 3 names given to the Antichrist: high place, beautiful, lightening. El Hassan has too many credentials and has been around the block too much. The Antichrist is suppose to come on the scene from relative obscurity. And who can flatter better than Obama? There needs to be a False Prophet, so let's give the role to Antichrist and False Prophet to Charles and Obama. The reason why Muslims get so much oil is because God is merciful to them. In theory they should be the most advanced nations with so much oil all else being equal, but they squander it with terrible teachings in the Koran. Even if oil goes to $200 or $500 they will still be weak because the European Union and Americans and Chinese will invade Islamic countries since the modern nations think they can manage oil better.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default 5 Signs of the Mahdi

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

10 Signs of the Man of Sin (I am not saying I believe this, since I think the Man of Sin must be charismatic like Obama).

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

American's voted in a Muslim which shows how fallen they are.

Barack is the Antichrist and Islam's 12th Mahdi, giving America's wealth away and collapses the dollar. Technically the Antichrist doesn't have to have the number 666 because 666 was referring to Neron Kaisar in Aramaic. Barack is Nero resurrected. Nero is the one who attacked Christians greater than anyone else in history.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Maybe it's because he is a Muslim that Obama does all these things a Muslim would do...

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

King Barack Hussein Obama comes to 666 in Hebrew just like Prince Charles of Wales. These are I believe the two sons of perdition. Nero and Judas. Barack is the Antichrist and Judas is Prince Charles.

Thread Information