Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Atheist Experience TV Show

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

No more lies Martin Wagner. No more lies! You're so full of fear. It is so easy to see.

Blog Entries

Have you heard about the Billion Pound Gorilla? How are you ever going to get that monkey off your back?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Wagner
    Troy, I'm starting to think you're developing something of an obsession with me that is quickly becoming creepy.

As I've stated before, everyone knows where your site is by now, so comments that just feature links back there will not be accepted. If you want to post your most recent reply here, you are welcome to submit it. Although I think you're still so hopelessly lost in basic epistemic errors that appear to be impossible for you to fix that I really see little point in continuing.
    Epistimoligical errors, how, where, do tell, but you don't say? Why be coy and couth if you are on the up and up? Asserting is worthless self-pontification! The problem is, clearly, you say one thing then do another, not treating others as you would like to be treated, because in reality you don't allow my posts to be posted to your blog. Obviously, you are trying to conceal from people that which exposes you as a fraud. I get that. I would expect nothing less from a scam artist with lame excuses and his petty self in high gear.

Why you think I or anyone else here would be influenced by raw emotional appeals and terrible songs is simply baffling.Troy, in response to your latest attempted comment, which was even more pitiful than your usual: You know that projecting thing? You're doing it again.

Seriously gang, this time he claimed I was both avoiding him, and that I was "obsessed" with him, all in the same post! Reality and Troy really do not seem to get along well at all.

Please Troy, just go away and get a life.
    This is mere emotional appeal? If it is not pure logic then show it! Stop babbling and get off the pot! We should be able to avail all aspects of our being for consideration in examining the truth: spirit (intuition, communion, conscience, God-consciousness), soul (mind, will, emotion, self-consciousness), body (5 senses, world-consciousness). Why limit the scope of our being in examining the data?

Martin Wagner,

That's a neat way to obsessively avoid the issue at hand and the person who reveals your obsessive denial, by your projecting and misdirection, but not so healthy for you I don't think. Face the facts, that which doesn't exist can't cause anything for it would violate the laws of thermodynamics, and besides, it (your imaginary "nothing") doesn't exist. A one billion pound gorilla can't lift you up and place you on the mountain, because it doesn't exist. It's all in your imagination that stem from your hostility, independency and disobedience to God.

Infinite regress is impossible for you would have had an eternity to have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. Therefore, I think it's true, those who remain in the matrix of their sin nature and the world of Satan, for Satan is the god of this world, have this "unspoken, subterranean motivation" (The Case for Faith by Lee Strobel, p. 244) for carrying on as they do.

Of course, your blind faith gets weirder and weirder because if there was an infinite regress, there would have been an eternity going on before now, so that you would have never come into being. You should have never existed. Both problems with infinite regress are contradictory and thus, renders your infinite regress theory dull and void. Why be such a dullard and so oblivious to reality around you?

If you want it so time regresses back into timelessness whereby there is just a singularity or point at the bottom of the badminton shoot that would have always existed, but then you would hold a doublestandard because you deny God outside of time to create, but you allow your uncaused timeless singularity to arbitrarily bring time into existence. Yet, it would have no mechanism to do so. When someone has a double standard it exposes their deception they try to impress upon people.

The reason why the uncreated Creator can create, non-arbitrarily, is because it is His prerogative with free-will and a mind, self-consciousness, and since He is Spirit-having intuition, communion and conscience. One should ask themselves how the lesser could ever form the greater when it is never observed anywhere in nature? How could a bunch of vibrating strings, displaying action and reaction-cause and effect-ever propagate sentient life, life that is self-conscious, God-conscious, intuitive, can commune, has a conscience, a mind, will, feelings, volition? This is your holy grail you are trying to prove, but never will be able to. You can't even get abiogenesis to work empirically. You're a failure. Even if you could get abiogenesis to work, it would still be a result of intelligence, assuming you have a modicum of intelligence.

So one can be confident the reason you are the way you are is because you want to be. You can be sure of one thing then, Hell is not locked from the outside, but the inside; in other words, you want to go to Hell, because you will sin forever in rejecting your Creator like someone who forever estranges their parents or someone who finds himself in jail for his crimes but never wants to repent. What love is that?

What kind of life is a life that spends his waking hours, and probably his sleeping hours too, fighting Christians towards the day of reckoning when he will spend eternity in Hell? Christians operate differently. We preach the Good News to you and proof of God and who God is, because we have the love of Christ in us, and would not wish upon our worse enemy where you are going. How sad for you Martin Wagner! What a pitiful state to be in.

Thread Information