Quote Originally Posted by columbus
Nobody does understand God or know His will. I've been discussing such with Christians my whole life. The closest they come is making assertions about their own understanding, but when the questions get pointed they fail consistently. I believe in God, but decades of experience has shown me that nobody can understand Him or know His will. I have compelling evidence that humans have created god in their own image, throughout history and they are still doing it today.

Tom
All Christians know God and His will through eternal life and the Holy Spirit indwelling this new life we have who are born-again.

John the disciple whom Jesus loved most quoted Jesus saying, "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent" (John 17.3).

Let me testify to you what God's will is for my own life that I know unequivocally by the leading of the Holy Spirit in my innerman. I know God wants me for the rest of my life or until otherwise advised to teach 5 things that is beyond the scope of any secular forums: 1) Biblocality, 2) osas arminian, 3) partial rapture, 4) gap restoration, and 5) our being tripartite.

I also know God is showing me something amazing about what the sign in heaven is at Jesus's return, the Grand Cross that took place of the planets in our solar system in 1999. Match that with the amazing Total Lunar Tetrad falling on on the first and last feast days of the 7 feasts of Israel. This occurred 7 times since Christ, 1493/94 a year after the Jews were kicked out of Spain, 1949/50 a year after when Israel became a nation, 1967/68 when Israel entered Jerusalem, and 2014/15 when the Tribulation starts Sept. 14, 2015, Passover and goes for 2,520 days (7 years x 360 days/year) to Aug. 7, 2022, or Av. 10. 2,520 is a basic smallest unit divisible by all numbers from 2 to 10. The seven sets of seven plus 62 sets of seven predicted the day Jesus would ride into Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago. Now that's amazing! Now we have the 70th week -- the last seven year period.

When Av. 9 falls on a Sabbath this commemoration is held on the 10th instead, and it is remembrance of when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed on Av. 9. This is the day Jesus returns in Person and steps down on the mount of olives to reside in His Temple. This Total Lunar Tetrad will not occur again for centuries on the first and last feast day.

To the 1290th day is 30 days of judgment by Jesus after 1/3 of the people of the earth die in nuclear holocaust (Rev. 9.18) and an army of 200 million machines are destroyed in the middle east (v.16). 45 more days is the 1335th day to set up Israel as the center of all nations. Guess what day this is? Oct. 19, 2022. Feast of Tabernacles is Oct. 10, 2022, it goes for 7 days to Oct. 16, 2022. There are two days of celebration that follow. The 2nd one is the 18th, and it is when they bring out the items in the Ark: the branch that budded, the manna and the 10 commandments from the Ark of the Covenant once a year.

The 2300 days has meaning also. It specifies within Jacob's Trouble when the 3rd Temple is completed, with 2300 days left to the Tribulation. That would be the year 2016. A nuclear power plant can be built in 3 years so so can the Temple. Therefore, they must break ground by 2014, just 4 years from now. The Temple Institute say they have a Red Heifer ready and must be sacrificed within 3 years of it's birth. This is the 10th Red Heifer in Jewish history sacrificed.

There are 17,640 days from June 7, 1967 when Israel entered Jerusalem to the Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. The Day of Atonement ushers in the Jubilee year or 50th year. 49 years x 360 days/year is 17,640 days. Wow! Now match that with Malachy Prophecy of the 666th Pope (based on Roman Numerals), and the two Jewish prophecies of the 10th Jubilee by Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel that begins 1967 and goes for 50 years, and the prophecy about the 2nd rebuilding of a Hurva synagogue.

Wow! I am showing you signs when we are near. You are living in amazing times. Do you realized how blessed you are that you will be alive during the last seven of Daniel's prophecy? What grace God gives you that if you are to be saved this is what is needed to convince you. If you keep the word of His patience, you may escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world (Rev. 3.10) and be taken up "before the throne" (7.9) before the 7 trumpets of the Tribulation commence (8.7ff).

Amen.

p.s. I noticed you weren't able to disprove the proof for God and the proof given that Jesus is God in the opening post (http://www.secularcafe.org/showthread.php?t=7272). Praise God!