Dr. Mr. McMahon,

Re: http://www.thebereancall.org/node/8675

You said, "Prior to the resurrection, it is souls that stand before God."

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God" (Rv 20:4).

Prior to resurrection no souls stand before God because they haven't been resurrected, and you know full well that we are resurrected together. Those alive and left will not proceed those who are asleep. See 1 Thess. 4.15-17.

Revelation 20.4 doesn't take place in heaven but on earth when Jesus returns with his overcomer believers (Jude 14,15) to reign over the nations (Rev. 2.26) for 1000 years.

I can't believe someone in your position doesn't understand this. Sadly, you won't change either. This is a prophetic word: You won't change. If my words are strong, the judgment will be also. You really should know better.

Then you said, "Although Scripture gives us no exact definitions of soul and spirit, from the verses quoted and many others, we are assured that they are different parts of the makeup of humans."

This is also false statement what you said. God doesn't tell us we have a spirit and a soul and then not outline what constitutes the spirit and soul. We know exactly what the soul and spirit are. Your spirit is in your innerman and your soul is your outerman with your body; hence, the term "soulical body".

We do not know what the soul and spirit are made out of but we see their application throughout the Bible, where the soul has the functions of mind, will and emotion. And the spirit has the functions of intuition, communion and conscience that runs deeper. The soul, thus, has self-consciousness, the spirit has God-consciousness, and the body has world-consciousness.

Please stop making false statements! If you think I am being judgmental wait till you come before God.

For an indepth study of your spirit, soul and body, please read The Spiritual Man (CFP white covers only!), by Watchman Nee,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SMCFP.htm