"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?" (Num. 23.19).

"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them." (Deut. 33.27)

"I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city" (Hos. 11.9).

"For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed" (Mal. 3.6).

"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen" (1 Tim. 1.17).

"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." (Is. 44.6)

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour" (Is. 43.11).

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble" (James 2.19).

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev. 22.13).

"Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." (Is. 41.4)

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" (Gen. 1.1).

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness" (Gen. 1.3,4).

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning" (James 1.17).

"Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God." (Ps. 90.2)

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever" (Heb. 13.8).

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it" (Matt. 7.24-27).