Thread: Lunar Tetrad (1949/50, 1967/68, 2014/15), Daniel's Prophecy and Barack Obama

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Lunar Tetrad (1949/50, 1967/68, 2014/15), Daniel's Prophecy and Barack Obama

What do you think the mathematical odds are the Total Lunar Tetrad in 2014/15 literally on Passover/Tabernacles/Passover/Tabernacles which won't occur again for centuries also fell exactly on those feast days in 1967/68 when Israel took over Jerusalem and 1949/50 (Israel was declared a nation in 1948 but fought for one year after that) when the Jewish nation of Israel was established after 2500 years? The last time it happened before that was 1493/94, a year after Jews were kicked out of Spain. Amazing! "The moon became as blood" (Rev. 6.12) occurs before the first rapture "before the throne" (7.9) and the 7 year Tribulation (8.7ff), the last seven of Daniel's seventy sets of seven.

2014/15 will be the 8th time since Christ this has occurred (7 stands for the church period since there are 7 church periods in Rev. 2 & 3 and the 8th is the millennial kingdom on earth so we are in the Messianic period now of His soon return). It also happened in 1493/94 a year after the Jews were kicked out of Spain. A stamp is placed on this further with the Jubilee which is 49 years and the Jubilee year is the 50th year when all debts are forgiven. Definitely Jesus is suppose to return in a Jubilee year. Also 2015/2016 is a Sabbath year (once every seven years).

On June 7th, 1967, when Israel took over Jerusalem there is exactly 7 times 7 sets of 360 days (biblically a year is 360 days), 17,640 days, to the Day of Atonement on Sept. 23, 2015. Why is this significant? Because in the Bible, the Jubilee year is to be declared on the Day of Atonement. Wow!

In Daniel's prophecy, from the declaration to rebuild the Temple is 7 sets of 7 or 49 years. God is saying to the Jews He is thinking of them; as a nation they have suffered much in WW II and throughout the centuries, but they are not forgotten (His chosen people, the first nation He revealed Himself to; though if any Jews are to be saved they must believe in Christ). They will not reign as kings and priests (Rev. 20.4) but they will be the center of all nations and from where the Temple will be which the Son of Man will reign in for 1000 years when He returns with His overcomer believers (Jude 14,15; Rev. 20.4,6). All this will occur before the New City and New Earth commences.

"Know therefore and understand, from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks [7 units of 7], and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times [or, 'brief times']" (Dan. 9.25) compared to the 62 sets of seven which is 156,240 days. The "built again" is associated to the 7 units, and the Messiah to after the 62 units. This prophecy was fulfilled when Jesus died on the cross to the day.

This prophecy was already fulfilled pointing to exactly when Jesus died on the cross (173,880 days): "And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off..." (v.26); "...and the people of the prince [Antichrist] that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary" (v.26). This was fulfilled in AD 70. The latter part is yet to be fulfilled: "and the end thereof with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined" (v.26).

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week [1 set of 7 or 7 years]: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease [think Obama nation "when ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)" (Matt. 24.15)] for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate" (v.27).

"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy" (Rev. 9.24). Obviously this hasn't happened yet. This end of sin marks the millennial kingdom (however, there will be still yet some hidden sin in the millennial kingdom which is why Satan is loosed out of the pit at the end of the 1000 years a short while). The last seven is separated from the 69 sevens by the mystery age of the Church (Rev. 2 & 3), the dispensation of grace.

Isn't it amazing 7 years @ 360 days per year is 2,520 years, which is the smallest number divisible by 1 to 10?

What if Barack Hussein Obama is reelected in 2012 and when his presidency ends in 2016 he works for the United Nations and makes a peace treaty with Islam and the Jews for 7 years? It could happen. What god-like character is there out there who acts like his besides him?

Barack said, "All people of faith - Christians, Jews, Muslims, Animists, EVERYONE - knows the same God." John 14.6 says, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." Obama said: "Jesus is the only way FOR ME." Barack said: "I believe there are many paths to the same place". Obviously, what Obama thinks what Jesus is is not what Jesus is at all. He claims Jesus is the only Savior for him, but negates Him as the only "Savior for all men, specially those who believe" (1 Tim. 4.10). Jesus death on the cross was unnecessary according to Obama because there are multiple roads to God. Obama's many paths are just the broad road to destruction.

In one instance he rejects Deuteronomy because he claims it says stoning children is ok (though I can find no such reference to such), then he is willing to stone babies in the womb by abortion. Barack is a bad man. Be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). Many people in the world could not say they are here on this planet if they were born in the time of Barack Hussein Obama abortion care.

Barack said in Arabic: "Allah is supreme, Allah is supreme, Allah is supreme, Allah is supreme. I witness that there is no God but but Allah. [Again] I witness there is no God but Allah. I witness that Muhammad is his prophet." You know Muhammad said Jesus didn't die on the cross, so Christianity is false according Barack, yet he calls himself a Christian? Barack also said the Muslim evening call to prayer is "...one of the prettiest sounds on earth at sunset."

Barack said "sin is being out of alignment with MY values." What about God's values? Ps. 51.4: "Against thee, thee only, have I sinned,..." If Obama's values are to do something unrighteous, but as longs as he abides in his conscience it is ok? "...sin is the transgression of the {God} law" (1 John 3.4). Barack is offended that all people need Christ in order to be saved. Barack Obama only believes Jesus is a "historical figure" not God in the likeness of flesh. But who can pay for our sins but God? Barack said "I don't presume to have knowledge of what happens to me after I die." But Jesus said, "...he who believes on Me has everlasting life" (John 6.47). "...I go to prepare a place for you" (John 14.2). Pretending to be a Christian is very evil! The church he attended was not Christian, but black marxist. Black came before Christ.

Barack mockingly ridiculed Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Matthew taking passages out of context. He is suggesting not to use the Bible as a book to guide us because he said there is slavery in Leviticus and stoning children in Deuteronomy. Was there stoning of children in Deuteronomy? I don't remember that. He calls Matthew 24 & 25 the Sermon on the Mount. I thought Matthew 5-7 was the Sermon on the Mount and Matthew 24 & 25 the Olivet Discourse. He derogatorily accuses the Olivet Discourse as being undefendable by the US defense force and that we should not believe such fanciful things. So let me get this right. Barack is a Christian but rejects Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Matthew; and he doesn't think we should use the Bible as our moral center of Jesus Christ and foundation by which all laws should be based, because he misreads and/or disagrees with God's word?

Condescendingly he then says people have not been reading their Bible. I guess reading the Bible is a bad thing, because then you might think stoning your children (which there is no such account) and slavery are a good thing, and God's wrath in the Tribulation is undefendable. The Bible never condoned slavery and stoning was part of a very barbaric world. It was the standard in most societies. Think about what it would be like for a Jewish women who knew this law about stoning adulterers. Instead of her husband murdering the man she was sleeping with, which would likely be the case, she does not cheat on her husband in the first place because she doesn't want to be stoned to death. When I think about the reason for stoning, this seems to be the reason. Of course that was under the old dispensation of the law, and today we are under a new dispensation of grace.

Barack wants to give away the wealth of the USA. This is a sign that he is the Muslim Mahdi. This propels Barack into being the one world ruler. He makes peace with the Muslim world. Islam believes the peace treaty will break three and a half years in, so the Mahdi brings the killing of the infidels.

Barack doesn't know when he was born-again. He claims Muslims are saved. He is contradicting himself. Christians know when we gave our lives to Christ, but he doesn't know?

If Barack (6) Hussein (7) Obama (5), has the number of Neron Kaisar (666) in Aramaic (Rev. 13.18) for the Antichrist, then an attack on his life will take place as the 7th and come back to life as the 8th according to Revelation 13.3,4; 17.10,11. Babylonians had 36 gods. Add 1+2+3...+36=666. The next Pope is the 666th Pope calculated from their Roman numerals of their names since 1798 when Napoleon killed the Pope which rendered the Roman Church less influential. Apparently Benedict is to change his name to a new name Peter of Rome which will be the 666th according to the 12th century Malachy prophecy which spells the destruction of Rome: "burn her with fire" (Rev. 17.16).

"Therefore, son of man, speak unto the house of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Yet in this your fathers have blasphemed me, in that they have committed a trespass against me. [For] when I had brought them into the land, [for] the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to them, then they saw every high hill, and all the thick trees, and they offered there their sacrifices, and there they presented the provocation of their offering: there also they made their sweet savour, and poured out there their drink offerings. Then I said unto them, What [is] the high place whereunto ye go? And the name thereof is called Bamah unto this day" (Ez. 20.27-29).

In Hebrew Bamah is pronounced -hubama-. Bamah = "high place," a place in Palestine (of places of idolatrous worship). Strong's Number H1117 matches the Hebrew במה (Bamah).

"I will ascend [G5927 ALAH] above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Is. 14.14). "above the heights" is H1116 = bamah, which means high place. Adding "o" in front is a conjunction in Hebrew.

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven" (Luke 10.18). “How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning!” (Is. 14.12). "I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit" (Rev. 9.1).

The Hebrew word for "lightening" in Strong's (H1300) = Baraq or Barak.

Hussein means "beautiful". Lucifer is the most beautiful angel: "Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" (2 Cor. 11.14). "Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty" (Ez. 28.12). Verse 17 states explicitly the cause of Satan’s fall: “Thy heart was lifted up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness.”

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Let's try this one more time. Try to understand it and ask yourself how could this be possible unless divinely led by God because mathematically, you would have a greater chance of winning the lottery? This is a test of your sincerity to be honest with the data. I know if you investigated it with all your heart and soul you would give your life to Christ, but if you shut your mind down, it's like you are saying you don't care about the whether something is the truth or not. We are all given the free-choice to be with God and the Lamb in eternity or to be eternally separated from our Creator. "...of God and of the Lamb... And they shall see his face" (Rev. 22.1,4). "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven..." (Rev. 21.1,2).

Tetrad
    1) The Total Lunar Tetrad (Rev. 6.12) before the Tribulation (8.7ff) on passover/tabernacles (2x) in 1949-50 (Israel a nation), 1967/68 (Israel reclaims Jerusalem) and 1493/94 (year after Israel kicked out of Spain) are just too coincidental. It only happens when very specifically related to Israel. It won't happen again for centuries after the 8th occurrence in 2014/15. The passover is the first of 7 Jewish feasts and tabernacles is the last. If that wasn't amazing enough, this is sealed even further. A Jubilee year (50th year) is declared on the Day of Atonement. Seven sets of seven is exactly 17,640 days. From June 7th, 1967 when Israel entered into Jerusalem to Sept. 23, 2015 Day of Atonement is exactly 17,640 days. Doesn't that just blow your mind away? That is unbelievable! In other words it won't take more than one Jubilee after Israel reclaims Jerusalem for the Temple to be rebuilt and for Jesus to reign on earth for 1000 years in that Temple and rewards given to Christians who overcometh (Jude 14,15; Rev. 20.14).

Daniel's Prophecy
    2) The Septuagint was a translation of the Hebrew OT into Greek around 300 BC, so we know Daniel's prophecy in 9.25-27 was definitely before then. And the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in 1947 confirm the dating prior to 300 BC.

"And it came to pass in the month Nisan..." (Neh. 2.1) starts off Nisan 1 in 444 B.C., the declaration of the building of the temple noted in Neh 2.8, "And a letter unto Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the palace which [appertained] to the house, and for the wall of the city, and for the house that I shall enter into. And the king granted me, according to the good hand of my God upon me." From this day to Nisan 10, 33 AD, March 30th, the day Jesus entered Jerusalem, is exactly 483 Biblical years = 30x12x483 =173,880 days. 483 years is used because that is number in Daniel's prophecy in 9.25, "seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks" (69x7). "After threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off". This prophecy has been fulfilled because 444 BC Nisan 1 to Nisan 14, April 1 (Friday), 33 AD (Gregorian) when Jesus died is more than 173,880 days by 4 days.

The declaration was 444 B.C. (which is really 443 B.C. mathematically because day zero is not real), Nisan 1, March 5, and Christ entered Jerusalem exactly 173,880 Biblical days later on March 30th, Nisan 10 which is 25 days later after the 173,855 solar days from the date of declaration on Nisan 1, 444 B.C., precisely and mathematically. On the 173,884th day Jesus was cut off on the cross on April 3rd, 33 A.D. on a Friday (Julian) or April 1, 33 AD (Gregorian).

69 x 7 x 360 (Jewish custom for year) = 173,880 days, which is supported by Daniel's "time, times, and half a time" = 1260 days is 42 months so 30 days per month. 444 BC to 33 AD = 476 solar years... because there is is no year in actuality between 1 B.C. and 0 A.D. 476 x 365.24219879 = 173,855... since 365.24.. is an average solar year. 360 day years x 69 weeks in Daniel = 173,880 days. To reconcile 173,855 to 173,880, the additional 25 days after Nisan 1 can be accounted for by 173,855 + 25 = 173,880 or 483 years, 69 "weeks". Neh 2:1 "And it came to pass in the month Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king, when wine was before him, that I took up the wine, and gave it unto the king. Now I had not been beforetime sad in his presence." In other words ... March 5 (of 444 B.C.), one comes to March 30 (of A.D. 33) which was Nisan 10 in A.D. 33. This is the triumphal entry of Jesus into Jerusalem coinciding with March 30th. 4 days later He died on the cross on April fool's day (Nissan 14).

Thread Information