Thread: Kenneth E. Hagin's Hissing Mad Spirit

Blog Entries

Default Kenneth E. Hagin's Hissing Mad Spirit

Kenneth E Hagin said, "He [Jesus] tasted spiritual death for every man. And His spirit and inner men went to hell in my place. Can't you see that? Physical death wouldn't remove your sins" (Ken Hagin, "How Jesus Obtained His Name".)

Kenneth Hagin went to heaven and talked with his sister (6/91). Yet nobody is resurrected or in heaven yet. This is necromancy. Kenneth once went to hell in an out-of-body experience (9/91). Yet nobody has been resurrected for hell yet. Therefore, this must be a foretaste of where he is going.

"Christ’s physical death on the cross was not enough to save us" (How Jesus obtained His Name, Tape 44H01). "The Christian 'is as much an incarnation as was Jesus of Nazareth" ("The Incarnation," The Word of Faith, Dec. 1980).

"[Man] was created on terms of equality with God, and he could stand in God’s presence without any consciousness of inferiority…God made us as much like Himself as possible…He made us the same class of being that He is Himself…Man lived in the realm of God. He lived on terms equal with God… [The] believer is called Christ…That’s who we are; we’re Christ" ("Zoe: The God-Kind of Life," 1989. pp. 35-36, 41).

"Every man who has been born again is an incarnation and Christianity is a miracle. The believer is as much an incarnation as was Jesus of Nazareth" ("The Incarnation," The Word of Faith 13, December, 1980). "You are as much the incarnation of God as Jesus Christ was...the believer is as much an incarnation as was Jesus of Nazareth" ("Word Of Faith" Dec. 1980, p. 14).

"Why did He need to be begotten or born? Because He became like we were - separated from God. Because He tasted spiritual death for every man. And His spirit and inner men went to hell in my place. Can't you see that? Physical death wouldn't remove your sins. He's tasted death for every man. He's talking about tasting spiritual death. Jesus is the first person that was ever born again. Why did His spirit need to be born again? Because it was estranged from God" (Kenneth Hagin, "How Jesus obtained His Name", Tape #44-H01).

Does this laughter sound like the Devil? Recall he says he is a little God. When he keeps repeating "drunk again" it sounds like he is mocking God's word. If what he is doing does not qualify as being drunk then what does? If you want to turn people off of Christ this is a pretty good way to do it by misrepresenting Him.

Benny Hinn stated this and never rescinded it, “Now, are you ready for some real revelation knowledge? OK. Now watch this: He laid aside His divine form...so one day I would be clothed on earth with the divine form. Kenneth Hagin has a teaching. A lot of people have problems with it. Yet it is absolute truth. Kenneth Copeland has a teaching. Many Christians have put holes in it, but it's divine truth. Hagin and Copeland say: You are god. Ye are gods. 'Oh, I can't be god.' Hold it. Let's bring balance to this teaching. The balance is taught by Copeland, who is my dear friend, but it's those that repeat what he says that are messing it up. You see there brother? When Jesus was on earth, the Bible says that first He disrobed Himself of the divine form. He, the limitless God, became a man, that we men, may become as He is.” (Our Position In Christ” cassette tape #A031190, Orlando Christian Center, 1990)

(Kenneth Copeland)"...And I say this with all respect so that it don't upset you too bad, but I say it anyway. When I read in the Bible where He says I AM, I just smile and say, 'Yes, I AM too.'" (Believer's Voice of Victory Broadcast, 7/9/1987).

Copeland states "You are not a spiritual schizophrenic -- half-God and half-Satan -- you are all-God" (Now We Are in Christ Jesus, Fort Worth: KCP Publications, 1980, pp.16-17).

"And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly" (Is. 5.26). So the hissing of Hagin calls upon other to destroy Hagin and his people. God uses the evil spirit to destroy the Roman Church and the Word of Faith movement.

"Because of the wrath of the LORD it shall not be inhabited, but it shall be wholly desolate: every one that goeth by Babylon shall be astonished, and hiss at all her plagues" (Jer. 50.13). The hissing that Hagin does is unto his own pleasure, not against Babylon. That's what false tongues are all about. The gibberish babble is not to spread the word of God to the nations but for personal indulgence and opening doors for the evil spirits to come in by shutting your mind down through repetitive mantra whether it be shouting mantra, laughing mantra, gibberish mantra.

If you expose Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin and Benny Hinn, the Word of Faith says you will go to Hell. Really? Let's all lower our moral standards for these men.

When Kenneth Hagin says Jesus was born-again, to be born-again requires you were physically created or born the first time. This is a way to deny Jesus as the 2nd Person in the Trinity and through Him all things were created. Jesus did not suffer in Hell. He is transcendent. When Jesus died on the cross He went to the good side of Hades (Abraham's bosom) which is not Hell. If at some point Jesus visited the bad side of Hades (Lazarus), it was never to be punished, but to speak words of condemnation in that place of timeless unawares or soul sleep. If this was a penal punishment then Jesus would have to spend eternity in Hell. But it is not a penal punishment, and redemption is not accomplished in Hades or Hell.

Check out more manipulative behavior of Hagin: http://christianfallacies.com/articles/false/hagin.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth E. Hagin
    "God came down in the cool of the day in the Garden of Eden to commune and fellowship with him [Adam]. as he had in the past. And he couldn't find him. He called out to him, 'Adam, where art thou?' And he said, 'I hid myself.' Why? Because of sin. Because, first, sin separates you from God. Secondly, by sinning, by listening to the Devil, he took upon himself the nature of the Devil into his spirit being." ("How Jesus Obtained His Name" [Tulsa, OK: Kenneth Hagin Ministries, n.d.], audiotape #44H01, side 2.)
    I hate to agree with anything Kenneth E. Hagin says, since he is not born-again, but he is right, that the evil spirit indwells in the spirit (innerman) of the unregenerate.

"Every man who has been born again is an incarnation and Christianity is a miracle. The believer is as much an incarnation as was Jesus of Nazareth." ("The Incarnation," The Word of Faith 13, 12 [December 1980]:14; cf. E.W. Kenyon, The Father and His Family, 100.)
    Jesus is uncreated, so how can our new birth be like that of Jesus' incarnation? However, insofar as we are the man-child overcomers who overcometh in Christ-not all Christians-Jesus is the firstfruits of those overcomer believers who get to receive the reward of returning and reigning with Christ during the 1000 years.

"He [Jesus] tasted spiritual death for every man. And His spirit and inner men went to hell in my place. Can't you see that? Physical death wouldn't remove your sins" (Ken Hagin, "How Jesus Obtained His Name".)
    Jesus never went to Hell. If He did He would have to stay there forever, since anyone who goes to Hell never comes out. Since sin is in the flesh, it is the flesh, our old man, that needs to be atoned for and die on the cross with Christ. Hence, His death on the cross is sufficient to pay for the sins of the whole world and regenerate our spirit with eternal life for the Holy Spirit to indwell. Since Hagin doesn't have this regeneration, he is not saved. The firstfruits and saved go to the good side of Hades (Hades is not Hell), Abraham's bosom, paradise below to wait to be resurrected together. Those who go to the bad side of Hades who will never be saved all go to Hell. For Hagin the cross was not sufficient enough to be saved. Hagin's salvation is by Hell and through Hell. That's demonic. Hell can't save anyone.

"Christ’s physical death on the cross was not enough to save us" (How Jesus obtained His Name, Tape 44H01). "The Christian 'is as much an incarnation as was Jesus of Nazareth" ("The Incarnation," The Word of Faith, Dec. 1980).
    The cross was not enough for Kenneth Hagin, sad to say. "The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin" (1 John 1.7). Where does this verse say "the blood and Hell" cleanseth us from all sin? Incarnation means, "the embodiment of God in human flesh." To say we are incarnate is to presuppose we were once gods or deities or eternally existing beings like Mormons teach.

"Why did He need to be begotten or born? Because He became like we were - separated from God. Because He tasted spiritual death for every man. And His spirit and inner men went to hell in my place. Can't you see that? Physical death wouldn't remove your sins. He's tasted death for every man. He's talking about tasting spiritual death. Jesus is the first person that was ever born again. Why did His spirit need to be born again? Because it was estranged from God" (Kenneth Hagin, "How Jesus obtained His Name", Tape #44-H01).
    The Bible teaches nobody is in Hell yet. The first person who will be thrown into Hell is the Antichrist. The second person is the False Prophet. Nero Antichrist is in the pit right now and will be released for the Great Tribulation by Satan when Jesus gives him the key (Rev. 9.1). Jesus was the only begotten of God simply means He entered into the creation from the Godhead. He did not become the Son of God when He resurrected. Jesus was the Son of God from day one when He was born from Mary. Jesus did taste spiritual death for every man and became sin for us, taking upon Himself all the sins of the world, but Jesus didn't go to Hell. He was separated from God in that moment of physical death only, but then from there went to the good side of Hades. No need to go to Hell.

God forbid if He did He would never come out. Since sin is the flesh, atonement is for the flesh: sin of the body and self of the soul. Once these are atoned for, God can quicken the spirit. Jesus was never born-again because He never needed to be saved since He never sinned. He was never born even (created), but He entered into His creation through Mary. Jesus' spirit never needed to be born-again, since His spirit was always sinless as was His soul and His body. Man did not first sin in his spirit, but the origin of his sin was in his flesh so all God needs to do is bring the person to death with Him on the cross and that's good enough. No need for Jesus to go to Hell with Kenneth Hagin.

Thread Information