Re: the owner of http://www.raptureforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by TroyTrojansFan
There's no conditional statement when taken in context, the problem with your view is that it is faulty.
"Two grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left" (Matt. 24.41). Since Matt. 24.32-25.30 is talking about Christians, both the "taken" and the "left" are saved. The "taken" are raptured before the Tribulation and the "left" pass through the time of testing, but will be raptured (Rev. 11.15) before the wrath of the bowls which commence at the start of the seventh trumpet. So "watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come" (v.42). If you don't watch, you won't be "taken". You'll be one of those who are who are "alive and left" (1 Thess. 4.15,17). Obviously, those who are alive are left, so this must refer to the fact some where taken at the start if the Tribulation. "Watch therefore" is a conditional statement. Not all Christians are watchful; hence, not all Christians are "taken" or received up at the first rapture.

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21.36). Again, are all Christians prayerful and watchful? Of course not. That's why we are told in the 7 church periods only some "overcometh." What shall come to pass? the Tribulation that is spoken about. Those who are raptured to stand before the Son of man are those at the first rapture when they are taken up "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) that occurs prior to the Trumpets of the Tribulation commence (Rev. 8.7ff). And so, we see another conditional statement to watch and pray. Not everyone who is saved is going to be raptured at the first rapture. I estimate about 1/7th of the Church alive at the time will be "taken up" because only the Philadelphia was an overcomer church.

"Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth" (Rev. 3.10). Do all Christians keep the word of His patience? Obviously not. And so this counts as a third conditional statement. Many like to lie on a bed of fornication and like a balloon remained tied down to the world unwilling to be released. This is not any trial but the time of the Hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world like Luke 21.36 and Matt. 24 (signs of Noah, v.38). Everyone is going to be tried even Christians during the 6 trumpets.

God has never poured his wrath on the righteous and he never will. It would violate his character. We're saved by what we believe, not how we behave. Everyone behaves differently and we all still miss the mark, and thank the Lord for not making us have to live to a standard we could never meet.
God's wrath specifically pertains to the period of the bowls which are poured out at the 7th trumpet. The pre-wrath resurrection and rapture take place at the start of the 7th trumpet. There is no killing that takes place in the first 5 trumpets. The last 2 trumpets add up to 37 months with the killing taking place in the last 24 months primarily (the 7th Trumpet itself). Read Revelation 9. Don't confuse Satan's wrath with God's wrath. The Tribulation commences because of Satan's wrath as a reaction to the first rapture of overcomer believers as some of the Church is ready to be received up, but God's wrath doesn't come till the bowls. Just because many Christians are not ready to be received at the first rapture, doesn't mean that God is being unfair. Not at all. There are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere. In fact, they still have yet time during the Tribulation to overcometh and receive the reward to reign during the 1000 years. If they were taken up at the first rapture (and the conditional statements are meaningless) even though they remained fleshly Christians, they would lose the reward of reigning during the 1000 years. God wishes that none should perish and that none should lose the reward.

Some very serious problems exist with your beliefs however popular they are and however much that exalts yourself. For those who think the whole Church is raptured before the Tribulation, you'll be in for a surprise. You assume if it was the Tribulation you would have been raptured. So there you are in the Tribulation assuming it can't be the Tribulation. Then you will accuse the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) who were raptured alive because you are jealous. Who is to say you won't take the mark of the beast then, since you don't even realize it is the Tribulation when it was happening due to your pompously overassuming? If you still believe pretrib onlyism, then Satan already has you in his control. The deception is already planted in your heart. And that's very sad. You are not alone in being deceived. Those who think a rapture only occurs at the end of the Tribulation take away the hope of the Church to escape the Hour of trial, and they likewise, will accuse the brethren like you will and lose any reward. Think how radical it is to be a pretribber or posttribber onlyist. Very dangerous beliefs! Such beliefs are derived from a very superficial reading of the Bible and Revelation.

Rejoice in the pre-trib rapture and don't spread that silly partial rapture stuff. You've got no one on your site and forums because anyone with eyes and ears to see and hear, knows better. Think about that. Admit you're wrong, and get back into being productive for the kingdom. You're standing out side the city limits of normal Christianity and no one can hear you. That's not serving the kingdom. Truthfully, you're just serving yourself. And that's pride.

Repent and teach conservative and sound theology.
You seem to take pride in a very popular false teaching because it feeds your flesh, but I can find no basis for it in God's word, nor would my Christians friends agree with you.

I can't rejoice in your antinomianism. It is a sin to me. You can be as carnal as you like and you will be received to the throne before the Tribulation, and return with Christ to reign!? There are consequences for Christians, but apparently not for you. Hence, this points to your self as the center.

Jeremiah preached 40 years and nobody listened. I am in good company then. Your accusations are going to be judged and punished. "The prophet is a watchman for my God over Israel, yet traps are laid in front of him wherever he goes. He faces hostility even in the house of God" (Hosea 9.8).

Think how you are serving yourself. You get to be as carnal as you like, and get raptured before the Tribulation and return with Christ without consequence at Judgment-Seat. That's a false Christianity. I have over 100 names of individuals from almost every century that believed in partial rapture. We are a "little flock" (Luke 12.32). Isaiah wondered where the other spiritual believers were. God told him, there are 7000 others, some here, some there. Is this normal Christianity selling Tim Lahey books that teach rapture readiness even though there is no such thing, since it doesn't matter anyway, for you will be raptured before the Tribulation anyhow? The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). I guarantee you that your belief will face consequences and will be a rude awakening for you.

And so, one can conclude you are serving yourself and that is pride. You are going to be sent to "outer darkness" (which has no fire or furnace about it) outside the reward of reigning with Christ during the 1000 years and definitely will pass through the time of testing of the Tribulation because an overcomer does not misrepresent God's word like you do. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. You should let go of your liberal theology and antinomianism. It will be the death of you.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen. My prayers go out to you.