Thread: The Local Church of Living Stream Ministry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Check out what loverofachrist (Brad) said, that a Christian "has no grasp whatsover of what it means to become God".

That's quite the angry tone. No Christian will ever have such an experience. God always was God, and no man will ever be God. This takes humility to accept before God will save you.

Blog Entries

Bearing False Witness Against Watchman Nee & Jessie-Penn Lewis
    Witness Lee Envied Watchman Nee & Jessie-Penn Lewis

lema_nal, a Christian brother, provided some interesting information about Witness Lee bearing false witness against Jessie-Penn Lewis and Watchman Nee,
    For example, Witness Lee said in The History of the Church and the Local Churches, chapter 5:
    "In those years, Brother Nee also said that spiritual warfare is not an individual matter but a Body matter. In the Welsh revival of 1904 and 1905, the most useful one in the Lord's hand was Evan Roberts. In that revival he learned something concerning spiritual warfare, and he related his experiences to Jessie Penn-Lewis, and she put them into writing. Based on these experiences, she wrote a book entitled War on the Saints. Because she did not see that spiritual warfare is a Body matter, what she wrote in this book is not balanced. For this reason I would not advise anyone to read this book. Some who read this fellowship from Mrs. Penn-Lewis got into trouble with demons.
    "Most of these writings on spiritual warfare were translated by Brother Nee and put into his three-volume book The Spiritual Man. Later, he made clear publicly in the meetings that he regretted having included the chapter on spiritual warfare in this book, because that chapter was from the view of Evan Robert's individual experience. I told a publisher of this book that if he was going to print it, he should delete that chapter. That chapter was absolutely against Brother Nee's intention. From 1940 through 1942, he saw the Body and realized that spiritual warfare is not an individual matter but a Body matter. According to my own experience, before 1940 it was difficult to fight the spiritual warfare, but after we saw the Body, it was so easy to enter into this warfare."
    By the way, Witness Lee said this in 1973, after Watchman Nee's death in 1972.
    I don't recall anywhere in War on the Saints or anywhere in Nee's writings saying spiritual warfare is not both fought in one's own spirit and soul and body and with brothers and sisters in the body of Christ, so Witness Lee sinned bearing false witness against Watchman Nee and Jessie-Penn Lewis.

Watchman Nee never said he regretted including any of the chapters of The Spiritual Man (CFP), but that because TSM was so deep and spiritual and accurate, that he feared man would take it merely as a book of principles, and not apply it to their lives in reality. This can happen so often with deeper spiritual works, and is a worthy concern.

Watchman Nee did not put all Jessie-Penn's book in his chapter on Spiritual Warfare. Nee actually quoted Jessie sparingly throughout many chapters and others.

What is interesting to me is that this foremost work by Nee of TSM, the person most quoted in it is Jessie, showing a very close spiritual union that Nee had with her. Of anyone that Nee agreed with more in the body of Christ it was Jessie-Penn Lewis. I love her, she is such a beautiful woman to me. If you read the War On the Saints, you will know, for she gives us the tools to fight principalities and powers that has never been presented so clearly in the Word, and Watchman Nee knew that. That is why Nee and Lewis are so highly regarded. Nee writes the foremost book on the dividing of spiritual warfare; Lewis wrote, still to this day, the foremost book on battling principalities and powers.

Jessie was a strong fighter for the Lord in spiritual warfare and could cast out the worst of demons from people, and this is why Witness Lee feared her.

Evan Roberts and Jessie-Penn Lewis collaborated on the book, War on the Saints, which was fully proven in God's Word, verse by verse. Watchman Nee, similarly, wrote on spiritual warfare and spiritual life always proves his points in TSM. Nee considered not just the chapter on Spiritual Warfare to be spiritual warfare, but much of the TSM was.

He says this in his explanatory notes. Perhaps Witness Lee should have written what Nee actually said instead of make up stories after Nee died.

Witness Lee was not born-again.

Blog Entries

Troy,

I would just like to say that the two leeists, teriminil8d (Oliver Fisher) or loverofachrist (Brad V. Sneed), just got me banned at factnet.org, so I know what you went through there. I answered all their posts, but if you keep answering them day after day, they will just somehow get you banned.

What they are trying to do is own that spot at factnet.org, and they accuse almost everyone who speaks again them as being you.

They somehow have some arrangement with the non-Christian owners of that site to ban those who speak against their cult. Brad said he was a moderator of another forum, so he knows how to get people banned. Just thought I'd let you know.

You can't really even post there any length of time unless you are willing to not post past the point where they will ban you. Once they decide they can't stand listening to the truth anymore, they ban you.

I agree, both of them are unsaved, for still wanting to call themselves God (in deification of themselves) and worship the god of modalism (calling the Father the Son). I had some small success with terminil8d because he said to me that he does not necessarily agree with Witness Lee (he is starting doubt), yet he was not yet ready to leave the cult. Let us pray for him specifically, because he has not been a leeist nearly as long as Brad has.

Blog Entries

Now that the forums at factnet.org are active again, it's confirmed, my account has been removed. I would have to register again and use a proxy so they don't realize it is me, but that probably won't do much good anyway because they remove most everyone who speaks against their cult. Only if you agree with them can you stay.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

I agree they are not saved. Look at these Christians who have gathered together to reject their false teachings in this Open Letter. Take note of the bizarre things Witness Lee said.

Thread Information