4 Step Proof for God & Minimal Facts Approach
The non-Christian will (a) shut his mind down, (b) misread the Bible, (c) avoid dealing with God's word, and (d) remain unable to disprove the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God and Minimal Facts Approach. We can respond with... (A) "In the name of Jesus Christ, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead in none other is there salvation: for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, wherein we must be saved" (Acts 4.10,12). (B) If you choose to refuse God's forgiveness and salvation through Jesus Christ on the cross, you will be resurrected for Hell, for Jesus said, "I assure you, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life" (John 5.24).
4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible
1. There cannot be an eternity of the past of cause and effects because mankind would have approximated into that alleged past eternity and not still be sinning to the extent we still do along the exponential progression of conscience we are clearly on. Therefore, the cause of the universe must exist outside of time and space. This is whom we call God. ("When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth," Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, author of Sherlock Homes.)
2. The overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of trillions and trillions of cause and effects in nature, and no hard evidence something comes from nothing, tells us everything in nature needs a cause. Since the universe can't come from nothing that which does not exist and can't always have existed, the cause must be immaterial, outside of time and space. Again, this is whom we call God. ("If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth," Spock on Star Trek.)
3. Don't argue against a quality of some god that is not the nature of God of the Bible, otherwise you are arguing not against God of the Bible but about something else. I am standing on this hill while you are over there arguing on another hill. (It is necessary to point this out because the problem of misreading the Bible happens so often.)
4. There cannot be an eternity of the past of cause and effects in the supernatural realm, because mankind would have approximated into that past eternity, derived from it, and not still be sinning to the extent we still do along the exponential progression of conscience we are clearly on. Therefore, there must exist necessarily that which is outside of time, space and matter that brings about the universe.
Minimal Facts Approach - Proving the Resurrection of Jesus
1. Without assuming Biblical inerrancy, what can we glean from the Scriptures? Almost all skeptical scholars who do their thesis work, are accredited and have peer review journal work done on the resurrection in the past half century (see Gary R. Habermas) agree Paul really wrote and really believed what he wrote in 1 Cor. 15 and Gal. 1 & 2.
2. In these three chapters, Paul said he spent fifteen days with Peter and also time with James, the brother of Jesus, within five years from the cross. Paul was converted two years after the cross then went away to study the Scriptures for three years after which time he returned to Jerusalem whereupon he got to know Peter and James. Later on he met up with John. And he continued to see them again over the years. They all testified to having seen Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings.
3. People do not willingly allow themselves to die for something they know is a lie so the Apostles really believed they saw, talked with, touched, walked with and even ate with Jesus in various group settings after He died on the cross which convinced them He was God so they became bold proclaimers when before they were doubters.
4. Therefore, it must be true they saw Jesus alive from the dead, since all naturalistic explanations have been exhausted these past two thousand years.
Read There are only 3 choices.