You said, "The Lord will have raptured us out of this world before the Antichrist declares himself to be God, so we won't be around for that event."

Aren't you declaring yourself to be a god in a way or self-deifying yourself, for the Bible gives a condition for first rapture: "Because thou didst keep the word of my patience..." (Rev. 3.10). You have exalted yourself and all those whom you deem to be the Church will automatically be taken up before the Tribulation even though saved many are tied down to the world like a balloon even lying on a bed fornication. Do all Christians keep the word of His patience to escape the hour of trial of the Tribulation period?

"I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." (Rev. 3.10)

There are other verses that support the CONDITIONAL STATEMENT for believers for first rapture, e.g. Luke 21.36, Matt. 24.40-41,42, Rev. 12.5, Mark 13.32, Rev. 6.9-11, 14.1-5.

It's funny you throw in your pretribulation rapture onlyism in, squeezing in it at the bottom of the article
(http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3362). Ah, the flesh!

What does the flesh do more than anything else? Self-rationalize. The problem is that for so many years you have thrown pretribulation rapture onlyism into your writings so it's virtually impossible to recant now. That's why it is dangerous to write books, because very few people ever change their story. Ellen G. White is a perfect example rationalization 1944 when the prophecy failed and this year is a pivotal year for the doctrines of 7th Day Adventists. She wrote volumes of material surrounding this date.

Picture yourself in the Tribulation. You don't realize it is the Tribulation. A couple million people have disappeared. Where are they you ask yourself? They can't be the Church you assume because if they were you would have been taken up. Therefore, they are not the Church you assume. If they are not the Church they must be of Satan. So you accuse the brethren day and night: "which accused them before our God day and night" (Rev. 12.10).

I am not convinced then you would refuse the mark of the beast if you accuse 2 or 3 million souls raptured at first rapture according to readiness. Maybe you will repent in the Tribulation and recognize them as the first raptured according to readiness. How can you discern what is the mark of the beast if you don't even recognize who are members of the body of Christ?

This poses a serious problem for your faith and the faith of Dave Hunt. This is why I don't promote your writings. I promote the writings of spiritual Christians such as Watchman Nee and Jessie-Penn Lewis.

I have a list of nearly 100 names from previous centuries who believed in first rapture according to readiness. Here is a sampling of a few of them. http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Parti...eBelievers.htm

My desire is to see you repent: have a change of mind, because this is God's will proven by the word of God, comfirmed by the Holy Spirit and experientially by the Apostles in agreement with brothers and sisters in Christ, albeit more spiritual ones.