Re: briancook007 http://www.youtube.com/user/briancook007
Quote Originally Posted by briancook007
What did Charles Spurgeon say about people like you? "I believe the man who is not willing to submit to the electing love and sovereign grace of God, has great reason to question whether he is a Christian at all, for the spirit that kicks against that is the spirit of the devil, and the spirit of the unhumbled, unrenewed heart."--"The Blood of the Everlasting Covenant"

"The fact that God asked man to reason with him shows that he is not going to arbitrarily deliver man and give to him blessings without man's consent. If the destiny of man is fixed, without regard to whether he accepts or rejects the provision made for him, then there would be no occasion for him to reason with the Lord. This for ever puts to silence the theory of predestination of every creature."--J.F. Rutherford, higher-up of the "Jehovah's Witnesses" cult, "Deliverance", p. 102

Spurgeon was right.

Yes, Matthew 7:1-2 forbids us to judge other men's hearts.

The reason why you're withdrawing your posts is because you can't win the debate.
It's sad Spurgeon was not willing to give his life to Christ because he erected an idol of Total depravity that prevented him from repenting and believing in Jesus Christ to be regenerated, for to assume regeneration without prior repentance and faith is not submitting yourself to God; it is without true repentance and faith. Lots of people say to Jesus, Lord, Lord, but Jesus says He never knew you.

The Bible uses the term predestination, so JW's are wrong just as Calvinists are wrong. Predestination is not by irresistible coercion, for what love is this? Rather, God predestinates by foreknowing your free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints, just like Jacob Arminius taught and most Christians.

Spurgeon was wrong. God provides sufficient grace to all, to give everyone the opportunity to be saved. Thank God, God is not an evil tyrant like the god of Calvinism.

Matthew 7.1-2 is not saying to never judge, for obviously, we have to judge. We throw people in jail, a judge has to judge his court cases, we must discern and thus judge the evil nature of Calvinism to stand on God's side. What Matthew 7.1-2 is saying is that if you do judge, be sure you are right, because that judgment you judge by will come upon you if you hold the same false teaching. Often people swallow a camel and spit out a gnat or don't look at the beam in their own eye while trying pull out the speck in another's eye.

Praise the Lord I can judge you but not be judged because I don't hold your heresy. A person has this idea not to judge because they have low morals and they don't want anyone to come against their pathetic morality.

You can yet give your life to Christ one day and this is my prayer for you.

The reason why I remove my posts on Youtube forums is because I get too many private messages every day. Too bad there wasn't an option that allowed a person to post there but with an option not to receive a response messages that inundate our message box. On Youtube I will try more to just limit myself to video responses and private messages instead.