Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calvinists are Evil

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Calvinists are Evil

Re: briancook007 http://www.youtube.com/user/briancook007
    Quote Originally Posted by briancook007
    What did Charles Spurgeon say about people like you? "I believe the man who is not willing to submit to the electing love and sovereign grace of God, has great reason to question whether he is a Christian at all, for the spirit that kicks against that is the spirit of the devil, and the spirit of the unhumbled, unrenewed heart."--"The Blood of the Everlasting Covenant"

"The fact that God asked man to reason with him shows that he is not going to arbitrarily deliver man and give to him blessings without man's consent. If the destiny of man is fixed, without regard to whether he accepts or rejects the provision made for him, then there would be no occasion for him to reason with the Lord. This for ever puts to silence the theory of predestination of every creature."--J.F. Rutherford, higher-up of the "Jehovah's Witnesses" cult, "Deliverance", p. 102

Spurgeon was right.

Yes, Matthew 7:1-2 forbids us to judge other men's hearts.

The reason why you're withdrawing your posts is because you can't win the debate.
    It's sad Spurgeon was not willing to give his life to Christ because he erected an idol of Total depravity that prevented him from repenting and believing in Jesus Christ to be regenerated, for to assume regeneration without prior repentance and faith is not submitting yourself to God; it is without true repentance and faith. Lots of people say to Jesus, Lord, Lord, but Jesus says He never knew you.

The Bible uses the term predestination, so JW's are wrong just as Calvinists are wrong. Predestination is not by irresistible coercion, for what love is this? Rather, God predestinates by foreknowing your free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints, just like Jacob Arminius taught and most Christians.

Spurgeon was wrong. God provides sufficient grace to all, to give everyone the opportunity to be saved. Thank God, God is not an evil tyrant like the god of Calvinism.

Matthew 7.1-2 is not saying to never judge, for obviously, we have to judge. We throw people in jail, a judge has to judge his court cases, we must discern and thus judge the evil nature of Calvinism to stand on God's side. What Matthew 7.1-2 is saying is that if you do judge, be sure you are right, because that judgment you judge by will come upon you if you hold the same false teaching. Often people swallow a camel and spit out a gnat or don't look at the beam in their own eye while trying pull out the speck in another's eye.

Praise the Lord I can judge you but not be judged because I don't hold your heresy. A person has this idea not to judge because they have low morals and they don't want anyone to come against their pathetic morality.

You can yet give your life to Christ one day and this is my prayer for you.

The reason why I remove my posts on Youtube forums is because I get too many private messages every day. Too bad there wasn't an option that allowed a person to post there but with an option not to receive a response messages that inundate our message box. On Youtube I will try more to just limit myself to video responses and private messages instead.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by briancook007
    You are the one who does not believe in God's sovereignty, or in man's total depravity. From the moment of his own conception, man is guilty before God (Psa. 51:5), "dead in trespasses and sins" (Eph. 2:1). He is dead, separated from God; when he is in this state, God does not hear him spiritually (Isa. 59:2, Jn. 9:31a). The only way God can hear him is to regenerate him, making him alive in Christ; only then does spiritual communication occur (Jn. 5:24, Jn. 10:27). Please notice what Acts 16:14 says: "whose heart the Lord opened, THAT SHE ATTENDED unto the things that were spoken of Paul" (KJV). Please notice the NIV translation: "The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message." Please notice also the NASB translation: "the Lord opened her heart to respond to the things that were spoken by Paul."
    Man is not Totally depraved for then God would show partiality, but God shows no partiality: "For the Lord your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, mighty, and awesome God, showing no partiality..." (Deut. 10.17). Why should God's standards be less than ours?

Being guilty before God, dead in trespasses and Go does not know him who is unsaved does not indicate Total inability or necessity, but certainly partial depravity, propensity to sin and willfulness. Why assume into the text more than that? For God pleads with all sinners because we have a choice before us. What would be the point of pleading with a sinner if the sinner couldn't respond anyway? This glaring contradiction in your faith shows you are not born-again, that you worship a false God. To be born-again, you will have to repent of Calvinism since you are a Calvinist. Come to the cross as a helpless sinner and receive the Lord Jesus as your Savior to be regenerated.

John 5.24 says, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." Where does this verse say you have to be regenerated before you can believe? It says "he that heareth and believe" has eternal life. God is pleading with you to repent and believe on Him then He will regenerate you (give you everlasting life and be once-saved-always-saved for God keeps those who give themselves to Him authentically when we, of course, can't keep ourselves in His stead).

You've misread John 10.27 as well, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." This is a looking back upon those who are already born-again; nothing about having to be irresistibly regenerated forcing a person to repent and believe. Come on, that is horrific misreading of Scripture on your part.

Acts 16.14 is not saying anything about irresistibly forcing open the heart or denying sufficient grace, but rather, God is providing sufficient grace to that person to respond to the Gospel of Salvation. Nobody could come to Christ if God didn't provide that grace of opening hearts, but never do we find God not allowing someone's heart to be opened. Lydia from Thyatira was already saved: "She was a worshiper of God, who heard us..." (v.14), so God gave her understanding and opened her heart that much more. She had already given her life to God, so naturally, she was receptive to God opening her heart.

None of this precludes man's responsibility, he must repent (Acts 17:30) and must believe (Acts 16:31); however, he never will do those things unless God allows them to him (Acts 11:18, Acts 13:48, Eph. 2:8-9, Phil. 1:29). No one who ever comes to Christ ever is rejected, but no one ever will come to Him unless God grants that to them (Jn. 6:37, 65). This gives God all the glory, for even saving faith and repentance are His gifts to man, not man's gifts to Him.
    There is nothing in these verses which you specifically showed say God doesn't allow some people to receive Him, to receive His gifts of repentance and faith. Therefore, you have a contradiction in your heart that goes like this. You say a person can repent and believe, but then you say your god doesn't allow some to repent and believe. Which is it? Can all repent and believe or not? In one breath you say they can, then in another you say they can't. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8) for this is a sin to be a doubletalker. Realize how evil Gould would be if from birth a person was not allowed to obtain the gift of repentance and faith. Christians don't consider the repentance and faith you ascribe to to be true repentance and faith because it was not genuine; it was forced on you by your selfishness of pridefully just assuming you were irresistibly selected like Hitler's Aryan race.

This isn't "robot making"; it's the reality that man can do nothing to save himself (Jn. 3:27), that his only hope is in the sovereign God of Heaven and Earth, Who saves whom he will (Jn. 5:21, Rom. 9:16, 18).
    Look at your doublestandard. You saved yourself by assuming you were regenerated without any prior repentance and faith, since you assumed you could not do these things unless your god imposed them on by irresistible regeneration. So you are trying to save yourself. Whereas the Christian God contrasts faith with works. Are faith and works contrasted as opposites? "By grace are ye saved, through faith;...not of works" (Eph. 2.8-9); "But to him that worketh not, but believeth..." (Rom. 4.5).

How vain God would be to offer salvation but then nobody could receive it, because they would have to be made to irresistibly accept it. Does God offer us salvation when He says "come unto me" (Matt. 11.28) because we have free-will: "whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (Rev. 22.17)? Your Calvinism god is evil, for he gives those who are not irresistibly regenerated false hope by delivering the gospel to them. That is very abusive and sadistic. And it is wrong to force a gift on anyone. It is not a gift then!

Since God provides sufficient grace to all and would want none to perish, He saves whom He wills righteously not unrighteously which is anyone who comes to Him with an honest heart, whosoever is willing. If you come to God with an honest heart He will give you the grace to repent of Calvinism.

Praise the Lord!

briancook007 Guest

Default post 1

Lydia was not saved before she heard Paul's message in Acts 16:14. Yes, it says she "worshipped God", but the Greek word translated "worshipped" there is "sebo", the same word that is rendered "worship" in Mat. 15:9 and Mk. 7:7. Acts 16:14 says God opened her heart to respond effectually to Paul's message; she was baptized immediately thereafter (vs. 15), which shows that her response was salvation.

God never asks anyone to repent or to believe; He commands those things (Acts 17:30, Mat. 11:28, Mk. 1:15, Rev. 22:17c & d). Mat. 11:28, Mk. 1:15, and Rev. 22:17c & d are in the imperative mood in the Greek, which means those statements are commands, not invitations. Rev. 22:17 says that he who is "athirst" should come; totally depraved, unregenerate man never is thirsty for salvation; he is satisfied with his own sin, drinking it like water, his thirst being satiated already (Job 15:16). Do you need proof of total depravity? What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Job 15:16: "How much less man, [who is] abominable and filthy, Who drinks iniquity like water!"

Psa. 51:5: "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me."

Psa. 58:3: "The WICKED are estranged from the womb; They go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies."

Eph. 2:1-3: "And you He made alive, who were DEAD in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were BY NATURE children of wrath, just as the others."

Jer. 17:9: "The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], And desperately wicked; Who can know it?"

Jn. 3:27: "A man can receive NOTHING unless it has been GIVEN to him from heaven."

Jn. 6:65: "No one can come to Me unless it has been GRANTED to him by My Father."

Acts 11:18: "Then God has also GRANTED...REPENTANCE to life."

Acts 13:48: "And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed."

Jn. 6:28-29: "Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?" Jesus answered, "The WORK of God is this: TO BELIEVE in the one he has sent."'

Phil. 1:6: "He who has begun a good WORK in you will complete [it] until the day of Jesus Christ."

Eph. 2:8-9: "For it is by grace you have been saved, through FAITH-and THIS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, it is the gift of God-not by WORKS, so that no one can boast."

Phil. 1:29: "For to you it has been GRANTED...TO BELIEVE in Him...."

What do Jn. 5:24 and Jn. 6:40 say? "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who HEARS My word AND BELIEVES in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who SEES the Son AND BELIEVES in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." Spiritually, man sees and hears BEFORE he believes, he having been regenerated, having been made alive in Christ; he is no longer dead, separated from God (Isa. 59:2, Jn. 9:31a), and therefore God can hear him, spiritual communication can happen (Jn. 10:27-28). The Pharisees could not hear Christ spiritually, because they were unregenerate (Jn. 8:43, 47). Regeneration takes place according to God's own sovereign will (Jn. 3:8, Jas. 1:18), not according to man's will (Jn. 1:13).

You quoted Deut. 10:17 to show that God is impartial. That's the point; He is impartial, His election is unconditional, not based on anything seen in man, but only on His own sovereign will (Rom. 9:16, 18). If his election were based on any good ever having been seen in man, no one ever would be saved; man is totally without merit apart from God's grace (Job 15:16, Jn. 15:5c).

You continue to judge other men's hearts. Regarding this, what saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Mat. 7:1-2: "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."

James 4:12: "There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?"

You have accused me falsely of unbelief and of heresy, which I now forgive in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace (Jn. 15:5c) per His command (Mk. 11:25-26). I also bless you in His Name by His grace per His command (Rom. 12:14).

briancook007 Guest

Default post 2

<please no double-posting>

"Answer me, ye that deny God's sovereignty, and hate his election—how is it that angels are condemned to everlasting fire, while to you, the children of Adam, the gospel of Christ is freely preached? The only answer that can possibly be given is this: God wills to do it. He has a right to do as he pleases with his own mercy. Angels deserve no mercy: we deserve none.....Our Arminian antagonists always leave the fallen angels out of the question: for it is not convenient to them to recollect this ancient instance of Election. They call it unjust, that God should choose one man and not another. By what reasoning can this be unjust when they will admit that it was righteous enough in God to choose one race—the race of men, and leave another race—the race of angels, to be sunk into misery on account of sin. "--Charles Spurgeon, "Election and Holiness"
    Last edited by Churchwork; 11-09-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Double-posting

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by briancook007 View Post
    Lydia was not saved before she heard Paul's message in Acts 16:14. Yes, it says she "worshipped God", but the Greek word translated "worshipped" there is "sebo", the same word that is rendered "worship" in Mat. 15:9 and Mk. 7:7. Acts 16:14 says God opened her heart to respond effectually to Paul's message; she was baptized immediately thereafter (vs. 15), which shows that her response was salvation.
    If someone believes in God they are saved. God is not going to send that person to Hell. She was receptive to Paul because she was already a believer. She did not "sebo" some false god, but she revered the Creator. Hence, she confessed her life to Christ and was baptized by Paul who was an authority in the work for the Church. Baptism follows new birth, which shows she was a believer already whether she entered new birth at that point or not. What this shows is that there are believers in the Old Testament period who are saved who would accept the Messiah when personally revealed. They don't go to Hell because Jesus hadn't yet died on the cross. Who can say some person on some remote island is not saved who truly believes in God? Please don't use this passage to think God irresistibly imposed salvation on her. God is not a tyrant. He forces Himself on no one. She was already a believer you admit for she worshiped God. This is in contrast to the girl "fortune-telling" immediately following who was not a believer (Acts 16.14).

God never asks anyone to repent or to believe; He commands those things (Acts 17:30, Mat. 11:28, Mk. 1:15, Rev. 22:17c & d). Mat. 11:28, Mk. 1:15, and Rev. 22:17c & d are in the imperative mood in the Greek, which means those statements are commands, not invitations. Rev. 22:17 says that he who is "athirst" should come; totally depraved, unregenerate man never is thirsty for salvation; he is satisfied with his own sin, drinking it like water, his thirst being satiated already (Job 15:16). Do you need proof of total depravity? What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?
    God is pleading with you which requires your response: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11.28). "In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent" (Acts 17.30). Since God commands you to repent an all people everywhere to repent, then people must have been given sufficient grace to be able to obtain the gift of repentance and is not denied to anyone whosoever is willing. Again, "The time has come, he said. The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!" (Mark 1.15). "And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (Rev. 22.17). This is a free gift offered to everyone, not just some. How strange it would be if you could only come by being forced to come.

Job 15:16: "How much less man, [who is] abominable and filthy, Who drinks iniquity like water!"

Psa. 51:5: "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me."

Psa. 58:3: "The WICKED are estranged from the womb; They go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies."

Eph. 2:1-3: "And you He made alive, who were DEAD in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were BY NATURE children of wrath, just as the others."

Jer. 17:9: "The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], And desperately wicked; Who can know it?"

Jn. 3:27: "A man can receive NOTHING unless it has been GIVEN to him from heaven."

Jn. 6:65: "No one can come to Me unless it has been GRANTED to him by My Father."

Acts 11:18: "Then God has also GRANTED...REPENTANCE to life."

Jn. 6:28-29: "Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?" Jesus answered, "The WORK of God is this: TO BELIEVE in the one he has sent."'

Phil. 1:6: "He who has begun a good WORK in you will complete [it] until the day of Jesus Christ."

Eph. 2:8-9: "For it is by grace you have been saved, through FAITH-and THIS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, it is the gift of God-not by WORKS, so that no one can boast."

God is the provider of grace. He is the source. None of these verses say God irresistibly imposes regeneration on anyone. Why read into the text that which is not there?

What do Jn. 5:24 and Jn. 6:40 say? "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who HEARS My word AND BELIEVES in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who SEES the Son AND BELIEVES in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." Spiritually, man sees and hears BEFORE he believes, he having been regenerated, having been made alive in Christ; he is no longer dead, separated from God (Isa. 59:2, Jn. 9:31a), and therefore God can hear him, spiritual communication can happen (Jn. 10:27-28). The Pharisees could not hear Christ spiritually, because they were unregenerate (Jn. 8:43, 47). Regeneration takes place according to God's own sovereign will (Jn. 3:8, Jas. 1:18), not according to man's will (Jn. 1:13).
    You're assuming Jesus will never present Himself to many people who already believe in God, and thus, according to you they will never be saved. Yet they truly believe in God. Are all ancient Israelites unsaved because they did not live at the time of Jesus or after? Of course not. So don't legalize or twist the passage by pulling out a word and treating it as an idol. Those who see Jesus and believe on Him shall be saved. There is nothing about needing to be irresistibly regenerated before one can believe. Nothing whatsoever. Regeneration does take place according to God's own sovereign will when man is willing to repent and believe on Him which is a free gift offered to all.

You quoted Deut. 10:17 to show that God is impartial. That's the point; He is impartial, His election is unconditional, not based on anything seen in man, but only on His own sovereign will (Rom. 9:16, 18). If his election were based on any good ever having been seen in man, no one ever would be saved; man is totally without merit apart from God's grace (Job 15:16, Jn. 15:5c).
    His election is conditional which is impartial. If election has to be irresistibly imposed on someone, unconditional and denied opportunity, then this is partial. God is not going to save you by you just assuming you were regenerated for that is by your own sovereign will and not God's. God wants true repentance unto salvation. No matter how good you are in thinking and assuming you were irresistibly regenerated without prior repentance and faith, God won't save you in your good self. Man can't save himself, but God has made in him in His image to have the choice afforded to him. You're meritoriously trying to save yourself by your soulish power of assuming, and since you assume it was not your choice, you don't really know if you are saved, that's why you work for it. Salvation is not by works, lest any man should past.

You continue to judge other men's hearts. Regarding this, what saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Mat. 7:1-2: "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."

James 4:12: "There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?"

You have accused me falsely of unbelief and of heresy, which I now forgive in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace (Jn. 15:5c) per His command (Mk. 11:25-26). I also bless you in His Name by His grace per His command (Rom. 12:14).
    The Bible does not say to NOT judge, only that when you do judge if you commit the same sin or selfishness that same judgment will come upon you. Obviously we have to judge in many aspects of life, e.g. we throw people in jails for their crimes. We must judge the work ethic of another person in the employment space. You are trying to abuse Scripture so you are not judged for your misapplying Scripture and your unwillingness to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. You don't like being judged for your selfish salvation, but you are judged by the Holy Spirit. You reveal it yourself you are unsaved when you say you are unwilling to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated, whatever excuse you may use.

I rebuke you in your blessing, for I refuse the blessing of someone who is Hellbound, who refuses to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. Since Romans 12.14 is applied to Christians, you have no authority to use this verse in His name.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

"Answer me, ye that deny God's sovereignty, and hate his election—how is it that angels are condemned to everlasting fire, while to you, the children of Adam, the gospel of Christ is freely preached? The only answer that can possibly be given is this: God wills to do it. He has a right to do as he pleases with his own mercy. Angels deserve no mercy: we deserve none.....Our Arminian antagonists always leave the fallen angels out of the question: for it is not convenient to them to recollect this ancient instance of Election. They call it unjust, that God should choose one man and not another. By what reasoning can this be unjust when they will admit that it was righteous enough in God to choose one race—the race of men, and leave another race—the race of angels, to be sunk into misery on account of sin. "--Charles Spurgeon, "Election and Holiness"
    You should let go of your doublespeak. Previously you had said, "You continue to judge other men's hearts" and here you say "Answer me, yet that deny God's sovereignty and hate his election." Why is it ok for you to judge but others are not allowed to judge you? Sounds selfish and self-centered. I don't deny God's sovereignty and hate His conditional election; I deny and refuse the robot maker sovereignty of your god, Spurgeon's god with his unconditional election and irresistibly, tyrannical Satanic grace.

Why does God will to do what He does? Because it is righteous and holy and true. The angels know nothing of the blood of atonement, because they are spirits and do not exist in the flesh. Man knowing that He could not erect obedience on the angels, He created man who He could through Christ and the work of the cross by the Holy Spirit. The fleshly receive saving grace. Whereas angels know that their choice to rebel is a once-for-all affair because they are spirit beings. That is the nature of being spirit being, whereas man is a soulical being with a spirit and a body. You can't say a person who is born into sin deserves no mercy for he was born that way; it is not his fault he was born that way. A person doesn't deserve mercy if having received the knowledge of the gospel still refuses to accept it. God has not left the angels to be sunk, for 2/3 of the angels did not rebel.

Charles Spurgeon admits he is going to Hell, for he admits that his god irresistibly imposes salvation and like Hitler damns the Jews from birth to Hell without any recourse whatsoever. God is not an evil tyrant. Why should God's standards be less than ours? What love is this?

While it is too late for Spurgeon, it is not too late for you to give your life to Christ.

briancook007 Guest

Default post 5

You obviously didn't read the Scripture references I gave regarding Acts 16:14. As I said, the Greek word translated "worshipped" in that verse is "sebo", the same word as is found in both Mat. 15:9 and Mk. 7:7, which say, "IN VAIN they worship Me...." Just because Lydia had worshiped God previously, it doesn't mean she was saved; that didn't happen until God regenerated her in Acts 16:14. As far as a remote island inhabitant goes, Rom. 1:18-20 answers that. You also said that Old Testament people didn't go to Hell; have you never read Lk. 16:19-31? You said God moves irresistibly on no one in salvation; have you never read Acts 9:3-6?

I never denied that the entire human race is commanded to repent (Acts 17:27, 30), but that doesn't mean God grants that to every member of the entire human race. What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Jn. 6:65: "NO ONE can come to Me unless it has been GRANTED to him by My Father."

Acts 11:18: "God has also GRANTED...REPENTANCE to life."

II Tim. 2:25: "In humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will GRANT them REPENTANCE, so that they may know the truth."

Rom 9:16-24: "So then [it is] not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth." Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens. "You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?" But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed [it], "Why have you made me like this?" Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor? [What] if God, wanting to show [His] wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, [even] us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?"

God's grace isn't irresistible in regeneration? What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

I Sam. 10:9: "So it was, when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, that God gave him another heart...."

Jn. 3:8: "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

Rom. 9:16, 18: "So then [it is] not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens."

Tit. 3:5: "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit."

Jn. 1:12-13: "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, NOR OF THE WILL OF MAN, but of God."

James 1:18: "OF HIS OWN WILL He brought us forth by the word of truth."

You miss the point. Man is dead, separated, in his natural state (Isa. 59:2, Eph. 2:1), and the only way spiritual communication can take place (Jn. 9:31a) is for God to regenerate him. Regeneration is dependent on God's own sovereign will (Jn. 3:8, Jas. 1:18), not on man's will (Jn. 1:13). Dr. A.T. Robertson, the greatest Koine Greek scholar of modern times, tells us in Word Pictures that "which were born" is in the passive voice, meaning that the subject is being acted upon and has nothing to do with the action other than being on the receiving end of it.

Many Jews were not saved in Old Testament times, as Paul tells us in Rom. 9:6-26; he says there that individual salvation is dependent on the sovereign will of God (Rom. 9:16, 18).

God's election is unconditional, it is not based on anything seen in man (Rom. 9:16). You've really got your nerve accusing me of having a works-based belief system, a "selfish salvation"; if there's any such system here, it is yours, that of Arminianism. Saving faith is a work (Jn. 6:28-29); not in the sense of man's performing it to merit salvation, but in the sense of it being an action on his part. The Word of God says saving faith is God's gift to man, not man's gift to God (Eph. 2:8-9, Phil. 1:29). You hold the position that man provides that apart from God's grace in salvation; if anybody here is promoting a works-based system, it is you. I never assumed anything about regeneration before I believed and repented, I just did those things; but I know that I did those things only because God allowed them to me. Faith and repentance are the fruits of regeneration, not the causes of it.

You said, "You don't really know if you are saved, that's why you work for it.....You reveal it yourself you are unsaved...." You referred to me as "someone who is Hellbound". You continue to judge my heart, a clear violation of the Scriptures (Mat. 7:1-2, Jas. 4:12).

You hear me now, sir. I'm not afraid of you or the Devil that's motivating you, and don't you ever forget it. I have every authority, whether you recognize it or not, to use Rom. 12:14 in the Name of Christ by His grace, as I am His child, despite your false accusations to the contrary. You may rebuke me all you please, but that doesn't change things, nor does it intimidate me.

You have attacked me unjustly. I respectfully call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to defend me in this, as He is my only Defense (II Sam. 22:31c). You have accused me falsely of unbelief and of heresy, which I now forgive in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace (Jn. 15:5c) per His command (Mk. 11:25-26). I also bless you in His Name by His grace per His command (Rom. 12:14).

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

You obviously didn't read the Scripture references I gave regarding Acts 16:14. As I said, the Greek word translated "worshipped" in that verse is "sebo", the same word as is found in both Mat. 15:9 and Mk. 7:7, which say, "IN VAIN they worship Me...." Just because Lydia had worshiped God previously, it doesn't mean she was saved; that didn't happen until God regenerated her in Acts 16:14. As far as a remote island inhabitant goes, Rom. 1:18-20 answers that. You also said that Old Testament people didn't go to Hell; have you never read Lk. 16:19-31? You said God moves irresistibly on no one in salvation; have you never read Acts 9:3-6?
    People can sebo not in vain. The problem with your theory is that all those prior to Christ would have gone to Hell. Where did I say people in the OT would not go to Hell? What I said was that some can be saved from the OT period because they believed in God, so surely they would accept the Messiah just as those today who believe in God so when they are presented the Christ they surely would accept Him. There is no reason to think Paul's experience irresistibly forced him to believe. He could easily still have kicked at the goads and rejected Christ. Many of the 500 who had seen Jesus alive from the dead could still have rejected Him. The disciples who were unwilling to eat of his flesh and drink of his blood walked away. So your arguments utterly fall on your head. God is not an evil tyrant.
    I never denied that the entire human race is commanded to repent (Acts 17:27, 30), but that doesn't mean God grants that to every member of the entire human race. What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Jn. 6:65: "NO ONE can come to Me unless it has been GRANTED to him by My Father."

II Tim. 2:25: "In humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will GRANT them REPENTANCE, so that they may know the truth."
    Yes God is the provider, but none of these verses say God doesn't provide sufficient grace to all, for we read in Scripture, God wants none to perish; therefore, He provides sufficient grace to all and pleads with all.

You're repeating the same verses but you don't show how they agree with you as you insert your theory into them.

Rom 9:16-24: "So then [it is] not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth." Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens. "You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?" But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed [it], "Why have you made me like this?" Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor? [What] if God, wanting to show [His] wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, [even] us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?"
    The Pharaoh hardened his own heart first.
    God's grace isn't irresistible in regeneration? What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

I Sam. 10:9: "So it was, when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, that God gave him another heart...."

Jn. 3:8: "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

Rom. 9:16, 18: "So then [it is] not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens."

Tit. 3:5: "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit."

Jn. 1:12-13: "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, NOR OF THE WILL OF MAN, but of God."

James 1:18: "OF HIS OWN WILL He brought us forth by the word of truth."
    Where do any of these verses say God irresistibly imposes salvation? Stop inserting. That's your flesh.

You miss the point. Man is dead, separated, in his natural state (Isa. 59:2, Eph. 2:1), and the only way spiritual communication can take place (Jn. 9:31a) is for God to regenerate him. Regeneration is dependent on God's own sovereign will (Jn. 3:8, Jas. 1:18), not on man's will (Jn. 1:13). Dr. A.T. Robertson, the greatest Koine Greek scholar of modern times, tells us in Word Pictures that "which were born" is in the passive voice, meaning that the subject is being acted upon and has nothing to do with the action other than being on the receiving end of it.
    You miss the point. Man being dead doesn't mean Total inability, but lost communication. It indicates propensity to sin, not Total depravity. Certainly man is depraved but not Totally depraved, for man at the very least can help an old lady across the street and so can respond to God's call. John 9.31 is presenting a choice: believe and hear or remain as you are a sinner. A sinner can't be saved unless he gives his life to Christ. It doesn't say anything about having to be regenerated first before one can believe. Regeneration is certainly God's doing don't but is not disallowed to anyone, for if you search Him out with all your heart and soul and believe on Him, you shall be saved. This is my prayer for you that you receive Christ authentically and let go of the Satanic grace you are under.

Many Jews were not saved in Old Testament times, as Paul tells us in Rom. 9:6-26; he says there that individual salvation is dependent on the sovereign will of God (Rom. 9:16, 18).
    Many were saved also.

God's election is unconditional, it is not based on anything seen in man (Rom. 9:16). You've really got your nerve accusing me of having a works-based belief system, a "selfish salvation"; if there's any such system here, it is yours, that of Arminianism. Saving faith is a work (Jn. 6:28-29); not in the sense of man's performing it to merit salvation, but in the sense of it being an action on his part. The Word of God says saving faith is God's gift to man, not man's gift to God (Eph. 2:8-9, Phil. 1:29). You hold the position that man provides that apart from God's grace in salvation; if anybody here is promoting a works-based system, it is you. I never assumed anything about regeneration before I believed and repented, I just did those things; but I know that I did those things only because God allowed them to me. Faith and repentance are the fruits of regeneration, not the causes of it.
    Romans 9.16 is saying you can't will salvation into being or work for it like Calvinists do by just assuming you were irresistibly made to repent or be regenerated. That's selfish and pompous. Calvinists try to will salvation into being by merely assuming regeneration without any prior repentance or faith. That will never do. You as a Calvinist work for your initial salvation since it was never your choice according to your theory, so you can't really know if you are saved. All you do is work for it in hopes that it turns out. God wants you to respond to Him to His work to be saved (John 6.28) by genuinely coming to the cross instead of pompously priding yourself over others you think you were irresistibly selected and they were not. What love is this? God is the provider of sufficient grace which affords us all the choice. You said you being Totally depraved just repented and believed. How can you just repent and believe if you are Totally depraved unless your god irresistibly imposes it on you and denies sufficient grace for all? This is an inherent contradiction of your faith which brings about the two-willed theory of a secret decretive will and a revealed prescriptive will which conflict with each and then not addressing this contradiction. God doesn't want all to be saved secretly, but tells everyone He does? If your god is a doubletalker, then you are a doubletalker.

You said, "You don't really know if you are saved, that's why you work for it.....You reveal it yourself you are unsaved...." You referred to me as "someone who is Hellbound". You continue to judge my heart, a clear violation of the Scriptures (Mat. 7:1-2, Jas. 4:12).
    You judge yourself, for you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. Matthew 7.1-2 does not say not to judge but that if you do judge, what judgment you judge by shall be judged upon you if you commit the same sin. I don't sin the sin of erecting an idol of Total depravity that prevents me from being able to obtain the gift of repentance and faith to truly believe in Christ and be regenerated. If you are to judge, like we throw people in jail for their crimes, make sure your judgment is the judgment of the Law Giver.

You hear me now, sir. I'm not afraid of you or the Devil that's motivating you, and don't you ever forget it. I have every authority, whether you recognize it or not, to use Rom. 12:14 in the Name of Christ by His grace, as I am His child, despite your false accusations to the contrary. You may rebuke me all you please, but that doesn't change things, nor does it intimidate me.
    You said the Devil is motivating me which is judging, but in your previous paragraph you said not to judge. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). This shows you are using Scripture selfishly. You have not authority, for how can someone who is not even born-again have any authority in God's kingdom? The purpose of me telling you these things is not to intimidate you, but to tell you the truth God provides sufficient grace to all. He is a just and and fair God. Why should His standards be less than ours? He regenerates no one irresistibly. It is wrong for us to irresistibly impose ourselves on others, so it is true for God also. He rejects idols such as Total depravity, for you are made in God's image and are not Totally unable. You did not cease to be made in God's image after the fall. This is a selfish theory that you erect that prevents you from truly repenting and believing in Christ to be regenerated. Very sad. How deceitful is man's heart in his wiles and ways. Who can know how deceitful man's heart really is!

You have attacked me unjustly. I respectfully call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to defend me in this, as He is my only Defense (II Sam. 22:31c). You have accused me falsely of unbelief and of heresy, which I now forgive in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace (Jn. 15:5c) per His command (Mk. 11:25-26). I also bless you in His Name by His grace per His command (Rom. 12:14).
    You accuse yourself for you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. God is not an evil tyrant as you surmise like Hitler who from birth determines the Jews belong in the gas chambers without giving them any recourse whatsoever, or saving the Aryan race irresistibly even though they are want to remain sinners.

Think about that. God will not entertain your false and selfish salvation. One of the greatest evils of our day is Calvinism and no doubt, Satan will have his Antichrist use it in some fashion at the consummation of this age. Not everyone who says Lord, Lord, are saved. Jesus responds by saying He never knew you O prideful Calvinist man who claims to be irresistibly selected. Shame on you!

briancook007 Guest

Default <Removed Inappropriate Title>

No, sir, you said that Lydia was saved because she worshiped God; I produced Mat. 15:9 and Mk. 7:7 to show that just because she worshiped God, it didn't mean automatically that she was saved. Anyone who reads Acts 9:3-6 objectively knows that God moved upon Paul irresistibly, regardless of your attempts to explain it away.

No, God does not provide saving grace to the entire human race. What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Psa. 65:4: "Blessed [is the man] You CHOOSE, And CAUSE to approach [You], [That] he may dwell in Your courts."

Jn. 5:21: "For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to [them], even so the Son gives life to WHOM HE WILL."

I Tim. 6:12: "...eternal life, to which you were also CALLED..."

II Tim. 1:9: "Who has saved us and called [us] with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began."

No, Pharaoh did not harden his heart first; the first mention of Pharaoh's heart being hardened is Ex. 4:21: "And the LORD said to Moses, "When you go back to Egypt, see that you do all those wonders before Pharaoh which I have put in your hand. But I WILL HARDEN HIS HEART, so that he will not let the people go." A careful examination of the Hebrew of this text shows that God hardened Pharaoh's heart by leaving it in its natural state, that of a wicked, evil, totally depraved sinner, which subject can be left for another time. What does Dan. 4:35 say? "All the inhabitants of the earth [are] reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And [among] the inhabitants of the earth. No one can restrain His hand Or say to Him, "What have You done?"

God's grace is irresistible in regeneration; what saith the Scriptures?

I Sam. 10:9: "So it was, when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, that God gave him another heart."

Acts 16:14: "The Lord opened her heart to heed the things spoken by Paul."

You miss the point; unregenerate man is dead, separated from God. No spiritual communication can take place while he is in that state (Isa. 59:2, Jn. 9:31a); the only way God will hear him is if He regenerates him, removing that separation. He is totally depraved, regardless of any good work he may do. What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Isa. 1:5-6: "The whole head is sick, And the whole heart faints. From the sole of the foot even to the head, [There is] no soundness in it, [But] wounds and bruises and putrefying sores."

Isa. 64:6: "But we are all like an unclean [thing], And all our righteousnesses [are] like filthy rags."

Tit. 1:15-16: "To those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled. They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and DISQUALIFIED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK."

You said, "Romans 9.16 is saying you can't will salvation into being or work for it like Calvinists do by just assuming you were irresistibly made to repent or be regenerated. That's selfish and pompous. Calvinists try to will salvation into being by merely assuming regeneration without any prior repentance or faith. That will never do. You as a Calvinist work for your initial salvation since it was never your choice according to your theory, so you can't really know if you are saved." These comments show that you have no idea what you are talking about. Calvinists never assume anything regarding God's grace, we don't say that man has to assume that he is regenerated before he repents and believes. We say that God commands man to repent and to believe; we don't discount human responsibility, and we say that man should do those things this very day. We say that man has nothing in which to glory, that the only reason why he repents and believes is because God allows those things to him (Acts 11:18, Acts 13:48). And yes, God has two wills, a foreordinative will and a preceptive will; what saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Gen. 50:20: "But as for you, you meant evil against me; [but] God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as [it is] this day, to save many people alive."

Acts 2:23: "Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death."

Acts 4:27-28: "For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose determined before to be done."

You fail to distinguish between judgment in human law and judgment in assuming the state of another man's heart, which you've done in clear violation of the Scriptures (Mat. 7:1-2; Jas. 4:12). When I said the Devil was motivating you, I was telling the truth. I wasn't judging your heart's state, I was being a fruit inspector (Mat. 7:15-20).

I do have authority to use any Scripture rightly, as I am God's child, despite your false accusations to the contrary. If the Lord will, I will continue to do so. You have attacked me unjustly. I respectfully call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to defend me in this, as He is my only Defense (II Sam. 22:31c). You have accused me falsely, repeatedly of unbelief, of selfishness, of pride, of idolatry, and of "Satanic grace", which I now forgive in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace (Jn. 15:5c) per His command (Mk. 11:25-26). I also bless you in His Name by His grace per His command (Rom. 12:14).
    Last edited by Churchwork; 11-11-2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: This is not post #6

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

No, sir, you said that Lydia was saved because she worshiped God; I produced Mat. 15:9 and Mk. 7:7 to show that just because she worshiped God, it didn't mean automatically that she was saved. Anyone who reads Acts 9:3-6 objectively knows that God moved upon Paul irresistibly, regardless of your attempts to explain it away.
    You are falsely accusing Lydia, for she did not believe in God in vain. It was real, that's why when she was presented the Christ she would accept Him. Automatically she is saved, just as anyone in the OT was saved who believed in God even though Jesus hadn't been born into the world yet. What she receives at new birth is the fulfillment of her saving faith. Anyone who knows the Bible knows that you may take of the water of life freely, whosoever believeth on Him Jesus Christ. Never do we find in Scripture even once God irresistibly imposing salvation and certainly not Paul either.

No, God does not provide saving grace to the entire human race. What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Psa. 65:4: "Blessed [is the man] You CHOOSE, And CAUSE to approach [You], [That] he may dwell in Your courts."

Jn. 5:21: "For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to [them], even so the Son gives life to WHOM HE WILL."

I Tim. 6:12: "...eternal life, to which you were also CALLED..."

II Tim. 1:9: "Who has saved us and called [us] with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began."
    Where did I say everyone is saved? Obviously, people are going to Hell, that's why Hell exists, because people refuse God's saving grace. Rather, God provides sufficient grace to all to have the choice for the opportunity to be saved, for He wishes that none should perish.

No, Pharaoh did not harden his heart first; the first mention of Pharaoh's heart being hardened is Ex. 4:21: "And the LORD said to Moses, "When you go back to Egypt, see that you do all those wonders before Pharaoh which I have put in your hand. But I WILL HARDEN HIS HEART, so that he will not let the people go." A careful examination of the Hebrew of this text shows that God hardened Pharaoh's heart by leaving it in its natural state, that of a wicked, evil, totally depraved sinner, which subject can be left for another time. What does Dan. 4:35 say? "All the inhabitants of the earth [are] reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And [among] the inhabitants of the earth. No one can restrain His hand Or say to Him, "What have You done?"
    Exodus 4.21 reads, "I WILL harden his heart. Even Piper (a calvinist) acknowledged:

Before the first active assertion of God's hardening in Exodus 9.12 there are two assertions that he [Pharaoh] hardened his own heart [8.15,32] and after 9.12 there are two assertions that he hardened his own heart [9.34,35] [Thus] Pharaoh's "self-hardening" is equally well attested before and after the first statement that God has hardened him...." (Emphasis added)

Of course God does according to His will, but not evilly as portrayed by Calvinists.

God's grace is irresistible in regeneration; what saith the Scriptures?

I Sam. 10:9: "So it was, when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, that God gave him another heart."

Acts 16:14: "The Lord opened her heart to heed the things spoken by Paul."

You miss the point; unregenerate man is dead, separated from God. No spiritual communication can take place while he is in that state (Isa. 59:2, Jn. 9:31a); the only way God will hear him is if He regenerates him, removing that separation. He is totally depraved, regardless of any good work he may do. What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Isa. 1:5-6: "The whole head is sick, And the whole heart faints. From the sole of the foot even to the head, [There is] no soundness in it, [But] wounds and bruises and putrefying sores."

Isa. 64:6: "But we are all like an unclean [thing], And all our righteousnesses [are] like filthy rags."

Tit. 1:15-16: "To those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled. They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and DISQUALIFIED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK."
    These verses say God opens the heart and that we are sinners, nothing about Total depravity or irresistible grace or regeneration. Try again.

You said, "Romans 9.16 is saying you can't will salvation into being or work for it like Calvinists do by just assuming you were irresistibly made to repent or be regenerated. That's selfish and pompous. Calvinists try to will salvation into being by merely assuming regeneration without any prior repentance or faith. That will never do. You as a Calvinist work for your initial salvation since it was never your choice according to your theory, so you can't really know if you are saved." These comments show that you have no idea what you are talking about. Calvinists never assume anything regarding God's grace, we don't say that man has to assume that he is regenerated before he repents and believes. We say that God commands man to repent and to believe; we don't discount human responsibility, and we say that man should do those things this very day. We say that man has nothing in which to glory, that the only reason why he repents and believes is because God allows those things to him (Acts 11:18, Acts 13:48). And yes, God has two wills, a foreordinative will and a preceptive will; what saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?
    Just because a person is allowed repentance doesn't necessitate that he will repent, for he has God-given freewill to have the free-choice to accept or refuse. How can there be true responsibility if everyone is Totally depraved and nobody can be saved in the gospel of Calvinism unless they are irresistibly made to repent! So it remains true a Calvinist chooses by his own free will to assume regeneration without prior repentance and faith; and for those smarter Calvinists who say they were regenerated after being made to repent and believe, they are equally in error because God does not impose repentance on anyone. God has one will, not two wills for He is one Being. If God had a secret foreordinative will and a revealed preceptive will, they contradict each other in your faith, for it is clearly a contradiction to say you want everyone to be saved but secretly you don't. If this is doubletalk for us, it is doubletalk for God, since His standards are not less than ours.

Gen. 50:20: "But as for you, you meant evil against me; [but] God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as [it is] this day, to save many people alive."

Acts 2:23: "Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death."

Acts 4:27-28: "For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose determined before to be done."

You fail to distinguish between judgment in human law and judgment in assuming the state of another man's heart, which you've done in clear violation of the Scriptures (Mat. 7:1-2; Jas. 4:12). When I said the Devil was motivating you, I was telling the truth. I wasn't judging your heart's state, I was being a fruit inspector (Mat. 7:15-20).
    The law is not removed from judging the heart of another when a verdict is rendered. The judgment is upon you but not upon me because I don't believe your false teaching. When I spoke the truth that you are not born-again it is a judgment upon you; there is no doubt for what I received from God is the truth and not a lie about your unsalvation. The reason you say men are not allowed to judge is so they don't judge YOU which points to you as the center of the universe. Shame on you!

I do have authority to use any Scripture rightly, as I am God's child, despite your false accusations to the contrary. If the Lord will, I will continue to do so. You have attacked me unjustly. I respectfully call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to defend me in this, as He is my only Defense (II Sam. 22:31c). You have accused me falsely, repeatedly of unbelief, of selfishness, of pride, of idolatry, and of "Satanic grace", which I now forgive in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace (Jn. 15:5c) per His command (Mk. 11:25-26). I also bless you in His Name by His grace per His command (Rom. 12:14).
    You are not born-again, because you still refuse to repent and believe on Christ to be regenerated. That's the bottom line. God wants a real relationship and can't have one with you if continue to resist His will. Jesus will not defend someone who refuses His requirement of true repentance and faith. Christians can see your shallow unrepentant heart by your overassuming.

I refuse your blessing, for it is the blessing of an unsaved man who exalts himself above non-believers on the assumption he was regenerated without having to repent and believe while they were allegedly given no grace to receive the opportunity to be saved. What love is this? Certainly not the love of God of the Bible.

You're under demonic possession where you think you are saved but are not. It moves you and guides you as it did to entice you into a selfish salvation where did not have to repent and believe to be regenerated. So you work for your salvation that was not your choice according to your belief as it was irresistibly imposed on you and because you can never really be sure if you were selected when it is not your choice.

Thread Information