Quote Originally Posted by briancook007 View Post
Dave Hunt says God loves all people; what saith the Scriptures?

Psa. 9:17: "The wicked shall be turned into HELL...."
What makes you think that since the wicked shall be turned into Hell that God doesn't love them enough to have provided the opportunity for salvation? All you did was repost what you said before like a clanging bell instead of addressing this.

Do you see how you use this verse as evidence for your beliefs but the verse doesn't say what you say it says at all. You have to read into the verse that which is not there.

Once you acknowledge this, let's move onto the next thing you said. The common problem with all your thoughts (which we have been repeatedly addressed) is assuming by erecting an idol called Total depravity which says you can't repent and believe in Christ, so you won't and you don't. This keeps you unsaved.

Our goal here is to assume nothing. Let's see if you can take a baby step in that direction.

God is pleading with you but you deny Him. "What must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved" (Acts 16.30-31). That would be strange if you couldn't respond when we see God is pleading with you, or you were irresistibly selected anyway making God's work of drawing people to Him irrelevant. I can tell by the way you think you don't know God's grace.

Since you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated, as you admit you can't because you erect this idol of Total depravity, then that's what keeps you eternally separated from God. How sad for you.

My prayers go out to you.