Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atheists are Mindless, Obnoxious and Belligerent

Blog Entries

Default Atheists are Mindless, Obnoxious and Belligerent

Until an atheist can acknowledge something can't come from nothing, the conversation can't move forward.

The atheist is just being obnoxious, mindless and belligerent.

Stop banning Christians because we hold you to this FACT.

The reason you (atheist) think something can come from nothing that which does not even exist is because your mind is darkened in its thinking by the evil spirit in your spirit to reject God your Creator. This irrational idea without rhyme or reason is simply the mind of Adam in his fall from grace exerting his selfishness and independency to God his Creator. There is nothing God can do except send you to Hell. You are bad people. Instead of dealing with this problem of your blind atheist faith, you shut your mind downs like zombies for Satan. You’ve condemned yourself and send yourself to Hell as you wish by your desire to be eternally separated from God. I have told you the truth. And that is that.

DD2014 Guest

Until an atheist can acknowledge something can't come from nothing, the conversation can't move forward.
    Untill a Christian can realize that the same rule applys to their "God" the conversation can't move forward

Blog Entries

That's special pleading to claim what applies to nature must apply to God, for God doesn't exist in nature and we observe in nature there needs be a cause, so that proves the uncaused exists. God is what we call the uncaused cause.

We start with observable evidence and build a case from there. It's illogical to ask what caused the uncaused. It's uncaused!

DD2014 Guest

You just proved my point! GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

If God does not exist in nature then what the hell does it matter? He can't affect anything in a world that he does not exist in.

DD2014 Guest

And you have NO evidence that supports an existance outside of our natural existance. So there is no reason to assume that a "God" would occupy a existance that has not been detected

Blog Entries

Why does He have to be part of nature for it to matter? Just because you don't exist in your computer doesn't mean you can't affect anything about your computer. Do you ever think about what you say? I wouldn't have much comfort if God was restricted to nature and couldn't be from a vantage point of outside of creation to intervene and make sure everything is done properly and able to touch anything at any point in time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DD2014 View Post
    And you have NO evidence that supports an existance outside of our natural existance. So there is no reason to assume that a "God" would occupy a existance that has not been detected
    We know by pure logic God exists because the uncreated is proven since nature can't cause itself or always have been existing, so this is whom we call God. This is what we mean by God the uncreated. His life is uncreated. We also have proof God exists by the supernatural resurrection of Jesus who said He is God and proved it by His resurrection. That's why you can't find a naturalistic theory to explain away the data must scholars believe that leads to the inescapable conclusion God exists and Jesus is God.

DD2014 Guest

Why does He have to be part of nature for it to matter?
    Because we live in nature...

Just because you don't exist in your computer doesn't mean you can't affect anything about your computer.
    Because me and my computer both exist in nature...

Do you ever think about what you say?
    More then you do...

I wouldn't have much comfort if God was restricted to nature and couldn't be from a vantage point of outside of creation to intervene and make sure everything is done properly and able to touch anything at any point in time.
    Well your comfort is not the issue...

We know by pure logic God exists because the uncreated is proven since nature can't cause itself or always have been existing, so this is whom we call God. This is what we mean by God the uncreated. His life is uncreated.
    Dude, your just repeting your self. You arn't even debating anymore...

You don't have any evidence that an alternate existance exists. So you have no reason to assume that a "God" (who requires a alternate existance to exist) would occupy something that has not been detected.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DD2014 View Post
    Because we live in nature...
    God can work perfectly from outside His creation and enter His creation as He pleases. After all He created it.

Because me and my computer both exist in nature...
    Since God created the universe, He certainly can affect it.

You don't have any evidence that an alternate existance exists. So you have no reason to assume that a "God" (who requires a alternate existance
    to exist) would occupy something that has not been detected.
    The evidence was already given. Since nature can't cause itself nor always have been existing, the uncreated must exist and this is whom we call God. That's the evidence God said would be by observing nature. This is not an alternate existence. This is God's very existence. He has uncreated life. God doesn't occupy anything. He is alone from everlasting. Just God!

Since you are unable to find a naturalistic explanation for the resurrection data which proves who God is, this is further evidence, you are going to Hell.

DD2014 Guest

God can work perfectly from outside His creation and enter His creation as He pleases. After all He created it.
    Ummm.....you just told me
    ...God doesn't exist in nature
    Since God created the universe, He certainly can affect it.
    Again you told me
    ...God doesn't exist in nature
    How can something that does not exist in nature, affect things that are in nature?

Thread Information