Quote Originally Posted by Farrell Till
The resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth is a verifiable historical event. Are you going to affirm this proposition?
You know I am a Christian.

Your "evidence" is just as flimsy as any evidence that Muslims or Hindus or Zoroastrians can produce in support of their absurd claims.
I don't think so. Muhammad said six centuries later Jesus didn't die on the cross with what to support his claim? contrary to the primary sources. Hindus say you can come back as a chicken or a dog, which doesn't effectively deal with sin in this life if you always get another chance. Plus you have to ask yourself where all these gods come from? Since the uncreated is proven, Jesus claims to be the uncreated Creator. Zoroastrians don't have an atonement nor God walking on earth in the likeness of flesh as Jesus was. Nobody is more well documented in antiquity than was Jesus, so the information you have to work with to support your claims is sparse.

And most atheistic scholars concede that the followers of Muhammad truly believed that he ascended to heaven on a horse.
I don't believe that. Atheists don't believe in miracles. But atheist scholars do agree they glean some facts from the Scriptures such as: 1) Jesus was a real person, 2) he died on the cross, and 3) the disciples believed they saw Jesus alive from the dead.

Conclusion: since you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the resurrection data that most atheist scholars concede, realize Jesus is God.

7 proofs for God:
http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...=6655#post6655

Once you realize God exists, find out where He reveals Himself personally, since a personal and accessible God is better than a deist one.