Do not shut your mind down to God's proof of Himself with vague rhetoric that doesnít address specifically these points. You owe yourself at least this much to examine the data.
1) Two rocks or any elements banging together which have no consciousness or conscience produce beings with consciousness and conscience. Really?
2) The universe canít always have been existing due to the exponential progression of conscience, for we would have approximated into that alleged past eternity and therefore, not still be sinning to the extent we still do.
3) Something canít come from nothing. Since the universe canít cause itself, there must exist the uncreated Creator, for no other option exists. Cosmologists call this the Transcendent Causal Agent.
4) Itís hard to imagine objective moral values exist without a moral agent. The universe knows nothing of morality, it just reacts with its constants and variables. Relativism is just another way of rationalizing one's sins, selfishness and self-righteousness.
Naturalistic changing values are not objective but sway like the wind by whatever natural survival techniques dictate. It could be advantageous to ritualistically murder people in the future under certain naturalistic scenarios. Raping women may become an important staple of society under naturalism. Who is to say Hitler was not fully justified in doing what he did in a naturalistic-only world?
As soon as your life is threatened you invoke objective moral values. When you are being selfish and getting away with unrighteousness or exalted in your good-self relativism is all the rage, but when you are in danger, objective moral values are demanded by you. This is hardly a principled life.
5) Prophecies fulfilled by Christ are mathematically impossible unless they are divinely inspired. If you think the reporting of those fulfilled prophecies were fabricated, then all you need do is ask yourself is, where do people knowingly and willingly go to their deaths for what they know is a lie?
6) Since most atheist scholars concede a) Jesus was a real person, b) he really died on the cross and c) the disciples truly believed they had seen him resurrected on more than one occasion in various group settings, the burden of the proof falls on the atheist to come up with a naturalistic explanation for these facts or give His life to Christ if he were to be intellectually honest with himself.
7) Simply observe the wonderment and glory of God.
Give your testimony here you now believe God exists and which of these 7 proofs convinced and convicted you the most to believe in the uncreated Creator! Then copy this post and post it on at least two atheist forums and see how they react. You won't last long.