How Can a Calvinist Know if He is Saved or Not Because it Was Never His Choice?

My God, God of the Bible in Christ, died for the sins of all men so that any person can receive salvation. That's how powerful He is. It's an open offer (a free gift), and God provides sufficient enabling grace to everyone (every human being who ever lived). Everyone is made in God's image and can obtain the gift of repentance and faith by coming to Him with an honest heart to be regenerated (saved, born-again, new birth) whosoever is willing, for we all have free will in the image of God and did not become incapable, by only being able to say Nay and not Yea.

But the god of Calvinism is unwilling or unable to die for everyone, so he only pays for the sins of some and irresistibly imposes salvation on them, while passing over billions who are never given any hope (actually, it is false hope when you deliver them the gospel because it was not meant for them) or opportunity for salvation because the god of Calvinism decided in his glorious wonder they belong in the gas chambers from birth, but we are told this gives glory to him because he was so generous to force himself on others to make them believe. I have refused several gifts in my life, but you can't refuse this gift of the god of Calvinism.

Is it safe to trust a god who says he dies for all, every human being that ever lived (as some moderate Calvinists claim), but secretly he doesn't want all to be saved, so he doesn't actually do all he can to provide sufficient grace for all (everyone human being that ever lived)? If someone two-faced me like that I would reject him in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and say to him, be 'not doubletongued' (1 Tim. 3.8). 'The day will surely come when God, by Jesus Christ, will judge everyone's secret life' (Rom. 2.16) of dishonesty and 'godless chatter and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge' (1 Tim. 6.20).

Since those in Calvinism are selected irresistibly or charged with Hell from birth without recourse, how can a Calvinist really know he is born-again because it was never his choice? All he can do is work for it and hope it works out--not really so different than someone who says they could lose salvation like the Roman Church taught that Augustine and Calvin came out of.

The problem with men is they want any easy-believism (stacking the deck) where they don't have to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated; all they have to do is just assume they were regenerated (assume selected irresistibly) which forces them to repent and believe, allegedly, and then call that true repentance and faith. Then they overcompensate by working hard for it, because it was never their choice as it came upon them from outer to inner in their assumption. Whereas God works from inner to outer. And then there are those who are so strong in themselves they think they can keep their own salvation as if they were saved to begin with, not trusting in the God who keeps and entering into a relationship with trust placed in one who keeps, because we are not strong enough to keep ourselves. Let us pray for the many deceived souls in Christendom, for they know not what they do.