Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Islam the Opposite

PeteWaldo Guest

Default 1.5 billion antichrists in Islam

It is important to note that there are 1.5 billion antichrists in Islam. The single most important fundamental in Mohammedanism, "shirk", is manifest in specific denial that God has a Son. Indeed if a Muslim were to confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God he would have committed the only unpardonable sin in Islam. They believe that all other sins are atoned for, near or in hell for a spell, before proceeding on to heaven. But declaring that Jesus is the Son of God would result in permanent condemnation according to their false prophet Mohammed.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

More important to understand is that Islam is to Christianity as the negative is to a photograph. That is to say that Mohammed (channeling Satan who appeared to him as an angel of light) taught them what not to believe as above. Or

Surah 4.157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Even the internal evidence within this verse makes it ridiculous. Mohammed is quoting the Jews as saying "We killed Christ Jesus....". If the Jews recognized Jesus as their Christ, or Messiah, then why would they kill Him?

More importantly, not a single Christian for the last 2,000 years ever disbelieved that Jesus was crucified, because if a person didn't believe Jesus died on the cross (to save us from sin), they wouldn't be a Christian. Additionally, as far as I am aware there is not a single sect in Judaism that doesn't believe that Jesus died on the cross. In other words, Christians and Jews have never harbored a doubt that Jesus died on the cross.

Interestingly, while Mohammed/Satan taught Muslims what not to believe, he failed altogether to teach them who did die on the cross. This while at the same time confirming that the event happened. No Muslim can deny that it "appeared" that someone died on the cross. I encourage everyone to go out into Muslim forums and such and ask the simple question "Who died on the cross?". The number of answers you will receive will likely be as numerous as the Muslims you ask. "Jesus asked a disciple to die in His place, to later join Him in paradise, and so God put Jesus face on the disciple, but after He was crucified the Jews realized that the man had Jesus face, but not his body." Or "A Jew went into the house to get Jesus, but Jesus had already ascended into heaven, but when the man came back out of the house, he looked like Jesus, so they crucified him." And on and on in a dizzying array of confusion.

So ironically, while Christians and Jews are in complete resolve as to Jesus' crucifixion, Mohammed's followers are exactly as Mohammed described Christians and Jews "...those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow..."

Thus we see Islam emerge as the only religion whose adherents aren't taught what to believe but rather what not to believe, as the very core of it's doctrine.

Islam is the only anti-another-religion, religion, by design. Mohammed's/Satan's reign/bondage over those poor folks has continued for 1400 years, with another 1/4 of mankind in it's grip as I write. In view of the evidence above, whom might we consider as the false prophet, whose religion is the exact and perfect mirror opposite, of Christianity?

Blog Entries

Is there evidence in prior verses Muhammad is addressing specifically Jews in Surah 4.157, not Christians, showing he is misrepresents the former by claiming they believed Jesus was the Messiah (the Christ).

What if a Muslim responds and says, Muhammad was not referring to the Jews, but to Christians?

PeteWaldo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nottheworld View Post
    Would you agree Muhammad is addressing specifically Jews in Surah 4.157, not to Christians as he misrepresents the former by claiming they believe Jesus was the Messiah.
    Not sure I quite understand your question. Mohammed's audience is composed of those that have been deceived into following him through his book. To someone outside of Islam they would only need to read Sura 56 and Mohammed's preposterously carnal heaven, to see that it springs from the child-like imagination of a 7th century illiterate.
    http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/c...n/056.qmt.html

In that verse Mohammed makes reference to all that were present - hundreds or perhaps thousands - at Jesus' crucifixion, whether Christian, Jew or pagan, that were all deceived into believing Jesus was crucified, when Mohammed claimed He wasn't.

Blog Entries

I don't doubt the literature at the time, just like Mormons were under a cultural spell of various authors prior to the book of Mormon writing about how the Jews came to the Americas, so Joseph Smith fed off of that in creating the book of Mormon and plagiarizing from several sources.

So what I was thinking was that if Muhammad was addressing many people, he might not have meant the Jews specifically who obviously don't accept Jesus as the Christ, and therefore, it wouldn't be an internal contradiction.

But, since he can't be referring to the Jews, who else? He can't be addressing Christians because obviously Christians didn't kill Jesus. Christians love Jesus as the Christ, our Lord and Savior.

So it would seem strange not to refer to the Jews or the Christians, but to some other group of people. That's the internal contradiction. What was this other group of people at the time of the cross? Silly eh?

PeteWaldo Guest

Default The Muslim's Conundrum

Muslims face an irreconcilable conundrum.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

That single verse denies ALL of the prophets and apostles of the New Testament and the WHOLE SUBJECT of the new covenant. The crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is what Christianity IS ABOUT. Yet God's people have followed Him for 3500 years through two covenants detailed in the 1600 year record of God to mankind through all of the prophets and witnesses of His Word.

Here's the Muslims conundrum:

sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

That is, of course, exactly what Christians do.

Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.

So Christians and Jews are instructed to "judge by" and "stand fast by" "all the revelation that has come to us from our Lord.

So any claim that the bible was corrupted prior to the 7th century would suggest that Allah was clueless regarding history, when he made this recommendation in the 7th century.

To say the bible was corrupted later, would suggest that Allah was clueless regarding the future, otherwise why would he make such a what Muslims can only regard as misguided recommendation? Besides, to make the claim of corruption after the 7th century would be utterly preposterous, since we have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts of God’s Word that were penned prior even to 300AD, in every popular language that was known to man, that were being read all over the known world. Let alone the Dead Sea Scrolls, some of which can be positively dated to 350BC, that were found in a cave at Qumran in 1947, that - particularly the Daniel scroll - verifies the textual integrity of the bible as we have received it. Indeed many centuries before Jesus was made manifest His crucifixion was prophesied:

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
    18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

So what do those Gospels that Mohammed's "Allah" told us to "judge" and "stand fast by" say?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mark 14:24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

1John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.

1John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

My Muslim friends, even you believe that Jesus was the only person in human history to be conceived by a virgin, by the will of God. How could that possibly make Him not the Son of God?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

1John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Muslims deny that record.

John 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

After his crucifixion, death and resurrection:

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Importantly:

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Our Muslim friends, are you ready to stand in judgment before, Jesus Christ, the Word, the Son of the living God? You could die in a car accident tomorrow, or even of an aneurysm in the next few moments. Forever is a very long time.

Mohammed's is the only anti-another-religion, religion. Islam is antichrist.

Mohammed even gave Muslims advice similar to that which he gave Christians and Jews:

sura 4:136 O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.

What do those books and messengers before Mohammed say?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

How can a Muslim "believe in" "the scripture" that came before Mohammed if they haven't even read it?

Another interesting conundrum. Consider the verse that opens this page and then Mohammed's supposed quote of Jesus as a baby (that comes from an Arabic apocryphal fable that preceeded Mohammed):

Surah 19:33 "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"! 34 Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

That death by crucifixion and resurrection to life again happened in three days.

It's no wonder that Mohammed himself even admitted, that he thought it was a demon that met him in the cave. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpsWnbApBNw

It would seem that Mohammed was given just enough rope to hang himself with his own words, and it's not like we weren't warned.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

But Mohammed came as a ravening wolf. Indeed as a single, 7th century, illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, stepson's wife taking, sex slave capturing, slave pimping, concubine fornicating, bloody imperialistic coward and thief.

No Muslim has yet denied those characterizations of Mohammed because they are aware that their own books support every one of those characterizations.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

PeteWaldo Guest

I don't doubt the literature at the time, just like Mormons were under a cultural spell of various authors prior to the book of Mormon writing about how the Jews came to the Americas, so Joseph Smith fed off of that in creating the book of Mormon and plagiarizing from several sources.

So what I was thinking was that if Muhammad was addressing many people, he might not have meant the Jews specifically who obviously don't accept Jesus as the Christ, and therefore, it wouldn't be an internal contradiction.
    Mohammed was addressing Muslims, but any Muslim will tell you that those who "boasted" of killing Jesus of that verse, was a reference to Jews.
    Unfortunately there is no shortage of Christians that believe Jews killed Jesus too, perhaps failing to recognize that it was the sinful nature of mankind that killed Jesus. That it was you and I that killed Jesus.

But, since he can't be referring to the Jews, who else? He can't be addressing Christians because obviously Christians didn't kill Jesus. Christians love Jesus as the Christ, our Lord and Savior.

So it would seem strange not to refer to the Jews or the Christians, but to some other group of people. That's the internal contradiction. What was this other group of people at the time of the cross? Silly eh?

Blog Entries

Of course he was talking to Muslims. He wasn't giving a seminar to Christians.

Try to understand what I am saying. The Jews don't call Jesus the Christ. You admitted this, so Muhammad was not referring to the Jews unless Muhammad made a mistake. Nor could Muhammad be referring to Christians, because Christians don't kill the Christ. So what other group could he be referring to? If there is no other group, it proves Muhammad has internally contradicted himself with his own material. So that is where the contradiction lies, not necessarily in merely saying the Jews killed their Jesus Christ. Christians have to be brought into the equation as well to fully show the internal contradiction by Muhammad.

Do you understand what I am saying?

Blog Entries

Let me see if I understand this. Christians, the Qur'an says, are suppose to stand fast to the word of God, the law, the gospel, and revelation, except all the parts Muslims say were added later and don't agree with one man in a cave all by himself. That sure does sound a lot like Mormons. Mormons say the Bible is true only insofar as the book of Mormon says so by one man. It's always one guy who starts it up. Funny.

Personally, I think Jesus was the wisest of us all when He said just kick the dust under our feet and don't concern ourselves with people who could care less, e.g. Muslims and Mormons. Look, if they had a heart for the truth they would be a little more receptive than they are.

PeteWaldo Guest

Let me see if I understand this. Christians, the Qur'an says, are suppose to stand fast to the word of God, the law, the gospel, and revelation, except all the parts Muslims say were added later and don't agree with one man in a cave all by himself.
    No the Quran says just what I quoted. Where in the Quran do you find any ability for a Muslim to say other than the verses above allow?

That sure does sound a lot like Mormons. Mormons say the Bible is true only insofar as the book of Mormon says so by one man. It's always one guy who starts it up. Funny.
    Just as we were warned

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The 19th century alone brought us

Mary Baker Eddy - Christian Science
    Joseph Smith - LDS Mormon
    Charles Taze Russell - Jehovah's Witness
    William Miller - Millerites associated into SDA
    Ellen White - SDA Seventh Day Adventists
    Edward Irving - Irvingites
    John Nelson Darby - dispensationalism
    Westcott and Hort - wrote corrupt 19th century minority Greek text that is the basis of the majority of modern bible versions.
    Madame Blavatsky - Theosophical Society - satanist acquaintence of Westcott and Hort

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Personally, I think Jesus was the wisest of us all when He said just kick the dust under our feet and don't concern ourselves with people who could care less, e.g. Muslims and Mormons. Look, if they had a heart for the truth they would be a little more receptive than they are.
    But how can they receive it if it hasn't been shown to them?
    Everything most Muslims know about Christianity has been taught to them by their imams.
    Trust me, they are surprised and then get pretty hot when you inform them they are antichrists, through scripture. Lying Greek sophist styled entertainers like Ahmed Deedat even created his own bible verse to deceive them into believing they are not antichrist.

Blog Entries

Of course, you should go through the word of God with them, spend time reading it with them showing what it really says. That's really the only solution to show how what they assumed was not true. But after you have done a pretty good job of explaining everything and still not response. You got to kick the dust under your feet and move onto the next Muslim to see if he hath an ear to hear.

What did I say that you thought was more than what the Qur'an said for the Muslim?

Darby was correct. Why are you offended by dispensations of time? Surely you don't think the age of grace was the same as the age under the law?

There is the Abrahamic Covenant, the Old Covenant of the Law with the nation of Israel, and the New Covenant in the dispensation of grace. There are several covenants below these major ones.

Age of (eah with its unique characteristics or dispensation):
    1. Innocence - Adam
    2. Conscience - After man sinned, up to the flood
    3. Government - After the flood, man allowed to eat meat, death penalty instituted
    4. Promise - Abraham up to Moses and the giving of the Law
    5. Law - Moses to the cross
    6. Grace - The cross to the Millennial Kingdom
    7. Millennial Kingdom - A 1000 year reign of Christ on earth centered in Jerusalem

Just looking at your profile, you don't agree with the premillennial view which shows you are don't accept sound doctrine. How are you any different?

Thread Information