Help for Mormons
"For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed" (Mal. 3.6). If God has not changed, then how could He have been a man before when He was not God? "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever" (Heb. 13.8). If Jesus is the same today, then how could he have been just preexisting intelligence? "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning" (James 1.17) If God use to be a man, then how can He turn into God? Or, if God is God now, how could He have once been a man when He wasn't God? Know that the Father, Son and Spirit always were, are, and will be One God, never preexisted as men nor mere intelligences, and only Jesus took the form in the likeness of man entering into His creation to be our ransom.

Since Jesus said no man has seen the Father but Jesus, know Joseph Smith is a liar when he said he saw both Jesus and the Father. He also couldn't have seen Jesus either, because He hasn't returned yet. He only appeared to one person post-ascension and that was to Paul and no other. Jesus said don't trust those people who claim "I am here or I saw him there." They are liars, deceivers and charlatans. When He appears to us, He will appear to all of us, not just Joseph Smith. Now that Smith is dead, didn't give his life to Christ and Jesus didn't return in his lifetime, the only time he is going to see Jesus is at the Great White Throne when he is judged and thrown into eternal hellfire. How sad. And yet this is where Mormons are going also for praising such a con-man.