Quote Originally Posted by Ruah Brit
I am not offended. I have heard just about everything and what I haven’t heard the Spirit of God has put in my being to know. There is nothing new under the sun. God is not a person; God is the almighty Father of creation, who is Spirit, who also inhabits His Creation. Nothing continues that He does not do. Christ is the embodiment of God as was Melchizedek. Melchizedek walked in the garden and walked out to meet Abraham. He Walked out of heaven as a created mature man and God stayed in heaven at the same time and still held creation together and didn’t stop doing everything else that he explains to Job, like guiding the constellations or feeding the lions. Christ was God born of man for the salvation of man and God still didn’t leave heaven to accomplish His awesome purpose. The Spirit of Christ is the same Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit that God sends as a helper is also the Spirit of God. And you are being prepared for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

Eph 2
22in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Heb 5
10 called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek,"

Joh 4
24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

Ruah Brit
God the Father is not God the Spirit. The Spirit, the 3rd Person, is the life of the Father and the Son.

"God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." That is, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit together comprise the Godhead, and the Triune Being of God is a spirit.

Melchizedek is not the embodiment of God, but rather of one who is of God's favor and reached a certain attainment. Melchizedek was created, not uncreated. Melchizedek did not walk out of heaven, but he was a ruler of a city on earth.

"named of God a high priest after the order of Melchizedek".

Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, that is why Mary is a virgin. God the Son left the abode of 3rd heaven to break into creation. I am not being prepared for a coming habitation of the Spirit of God, for the Holy Spirit already indwells my spirit now. It was an accomplished fact at my new birth. What I am being prepared for is to be a pillar of the new city in the new earth with God and the Lamb at its center.

Rev 22:3 And there shall be no curse any more: and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be therein: and his servants shall serve him; Rev 22:4 and they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] on their foreheads.

I would not use your NASB and NKJV for this instance, which have confused Eph. 2.22, because, for example, the ASV speaks in past tense,

"In whom ye also are builded together for a habitation of God in the Spirit" (ASV) or "Through him you Gentiles are also joined together as part of this dwelling where God lives by his Spirit" (NLT).

We already have the Holy Spirit building now in our spirits, those of us who are Christians. We do not waiting for a coming abode.