Troy,

U have made wrongful assumptions and judgements about me, Lord Jesus Christ He knows the truth about me, He is my witness and also to what He gives to me. What u have judged that God has given me is wrong, u r in error and also disobedience, because blessings and cursings come out of what u write. U make an assumption about my stance on hell. U also say that the tongues I speak is gibberish babble, when people have understood and recognise what I speak, when I also understand about the language I have been given and understanding comes as well, so it is not in ignorance or that I don't know what I have when I do. Nor is it in ignorance when I use it led by Him, for His work and doing what He is giving me to do. I told u what I follow, and u have agree with this, and yet u assume I still don't have tongues from Lord Jesus Christ, when u have not even heard what comes out of my mouth.

I am asking u to withdraw my account, not because of what u write, but because I hear His call,and I am not going to be disobedient to that call. U need to look at ur communication and how u r treating people, especially His people. I know who I am in Him and what I have. I also see His truth in u, and I also see error as well. Yes God's people do need to repent, and we go into repentance, but not for what u state or what u think, but for us being bogged down by debating or joining this forum, following that invitation to join here, when I am meant to be in His rest. For this I am truly sorry, Lord Jesus Christ. Troy, u need to repent of the pride of man that is within u, that does not see His own need to repent, or blind to his own errors, for u r in disobedience and that also will not say sorry, when they have done wrong. U also need to repent for hindering His reconciliation process with His people and aid in keeping his people apart, u hinder His reconiciliation ministery of which u need to repent. Nor do I want to be a part of a ministery that does not have privacy for its members.

The Kingdom of God has come near.

Serenity Grace