You know what, I'm a young christian that is seeking truth. I believe in God with all my heart. I am willing to to die for God right now. Although it's been only 2 and a half years into my Christian life, I can honestly say that I have grown and lived for Jesus everyday. But as far as understanding doctrines, teachings, and practice's one group (denominations) do, I don't understand. It's confusing. There is so many confusing aspect in a christian life right from the start (I'm talking about divisions).

One person can say "Come to my Church" oh " don't go to that Church" I don't know where to go. Some people say one thing while others say this. First of all, it's hard to even find genuine christians nowadays. If I do find some, they have their own belief about certain doctrines or practices. And I might come across another just as strong of a belief as the other brother or myself, but they say a totally different thing. Even you and Doug perry and Watchman Nee, John Calvin, Witness Lee, everybody has their own way of understanding things. I believe they all LOVE God just as much as I do. Right now, I'm looking for answers and seeking understanding. So rather you believe I'm going to hell, it's absolutely ridicious. ( How dare you say that I'm going to hell. You don't even know me. Quilt frankly, I think you use that phrase TOO MUCH and TOO LOOSELY, BE WARNED!!!) You thought I was defending Witness lee and Calvin, but you misunderstood. I'm not here to defend these people like WItness Lee or John Calvin. I was just trying to make a point and prove you wrong on two things. First, Watchman Nee believed that John Calvin WAS regenerated. 2ndly, that you were wrong about the page number. (YOu try to correct people ALL THE TIME, and that's your Problem). I read that book from your website on the internet and you tried to CORRECT me once again and BAM you realized that the page numbers are different when one reads it from a different resource. Nobody was wrong in this case. There is a lesson to be learned here. You tried to correct me when you could have just let it go without making a big deal about it. You see, you matter what you say, I know that Watchman Nee believed John Calvin was saved. Rather you don't agree with that has nothing to do with that fact.

I learned to turn away to Jesus. Although these people have differences, we all have one thing in common and that's believing in Jesus as Lord.

So, rather you're right or I'm right (even in regards to the page number 49 or 59) We should just try to understand each other. And that sometimes because of the different background, era, location, they can believe in something and believe it's SO RIGHT. Yet, they might not be "right". But One thing is God will Judge the heart and the intentions of their motives. Even the brothers mentioned above.