William Lane Craig makes the common error, though, of bearing false witness against Jacob Arminius, because he said the Arminian perspective teaches: "the individual salvation is contingent on your faith and can be lost" (Defender's Podcast MP3 - Doctrine of Salvation #11). Craig admits in his false view of Arminians being non-OSAS "however we interpret these passages I think the Arminianists are quite right these warnings were certainly written to Christians. There is no way you can think these are unbelievers that are recipients of these warnings." However, just because they are written to believers is not reason to think they can lose eternal life. Craig admits, "When you look at the warnings I think they indicate the Arminian...I am giving away my own views, obviously. I think they do indicate a real possibility of believers falling away [away], that this is something that is a real possibility for the Christian."

Just like Calvinists have high jacked the Reformation of "justification by faith" and turned it into "predestination by irresistible grace and not sufficient grace for all to have the choice"; many non-OSASers have high jacked Arminius', for Arminius said, never once did he teach a person could lose salvation. For example the Remonstrants changed Arminianism to non-OSAS.

It's crazy I know. Anyway, Jacob Arminius got it right. Others that get it right are Watchman Nee, Dave Hunt, Jessie-Penn Lewis, Lee Strobel.

I don't think I could convince Craig to believe in God of OSAS, but I would pray for Craig not to bear false witness against Jacob Arminius.

The non-OSASer will try verses like like: "If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister" (Col. 1.23 KJV). He will say, IF is a condition to continue in the faith. But read this verse carefully. It says you can have a heart of unbelief. This is the doubt many Christians undergo, but it is not a falling away away! Moving away from the hope is not a falling away away.

"Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God" (Heb. 3.12). To depart from the living God for a Christian is not the removal of the indwelling Holy Spirit but removal of His infilling. Eternal life is eternal. In order for these verses to clearly teach a person can lose eternal life after receiving it at new birth, it would have to state it in no uncertain terms.

"For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end" (Heb. 3.14). Partakers of Christ includes much more than new birth and eternal life, an ability to know God. It also includes the rewards of reigning with Christ during the 1000 years.

"But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used. For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise" (Heb. 10.32-36). Reward is the point of warnings.

Hbr 3:15 while it is said, "Today, when you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion." Hbr 3:16 Who were they that heard and yet were rebellious? Was it not all those who left Egypt under the leadership of Moses? Hbr 3:17 And with whom was he provoked forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness? Hbr 3:18 And to whom did he swear that they should never enter his rest, but to those who were disobedient? Hbr 3:19 So we see that they were unable to enter because of unbelief (Heb. 3.15-19).

These are various passages Craig gives to claim someone can lose eternal life after they are born-again. But why can't the promise land be the rewards for overcomers? Rather than losing eternal life? It is an earthly reward as is the reward of reigning on earth with Christ during the 1000 years.

Hbr 6:1 Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, Hbr 6:2 with instruction about ablutions, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. Hbr 6:3 And this we will do if God permits. Hbr 6:4 For it is impossible to restore again to repentance those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, Hbr 6:5 and have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the age to come, Hbr 6:6 if they then commit apostasy, since they crucify the Son of God on their own account and hold him up to contempt. Hbr 6:7 For land which has drunk the rain that often falls upon it, and brings forth vegetation useful to those for whose sake it is cultivated, receives a blessing from God. Hbr 6:8 But if it bears thorns and thistles, it is worthless and near to being cursed; its end is to be burned (Heb. 6.1-8).

This passage is not saying the person is rejecting Christ, but is saying there is no other way in which a person can be saved than through Jesus Christ.

(a) Not again. “Not again” is in reference to six things; namely, repentance from dead works, faith toward God, teaching of baptisms, laying on of hands, resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. We are told about “not laying again a foundation”. These six items are foundational truths. Since the foundation is already laid, it need not be laid again. Who will ever build a house by laying the foundation all the time? After the foundation is laid, the work should proceed onward.

(b) Impossible.“Once” in verse 4 refers back to a historical fact. “Again” in verse 6 is the same word as the “again” in verse 1. The coordinate conjunction “and” in this section joins four things together; namely, once enlightened, tasted of the heavenly gift, made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come. Hence what is said here is, that if a person already has experienced these four things it is impossible for him to be renewed again unto repentance if he falls away. For this person has only fallen—he has not forsaken the course he runs.Since his direction is still correct, how can he ever renew his repentance, crucify again the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame?

The writer of this letter told the Hebrews in verses 1-3 that they had no need of laying again the foundation. Some might retort: But what if a person fits the description in verses 4-6? Must he not lay the foundation again if he falls away? Should he not be renewed again to repentance? The answer of the writer was: Even though one may have the conditions of verses 4-6, that is to say, a situation in which he has really sinned, it is still impossible for him to be renewed to repentance.

Can we be born again and then be unborn? Can we be renewed to repentance and be reborn? The repentance in verse 6 is the same repentance as in verse 1, so it is repentance as a foundation. This does not suggest that one should not repent again; it only affirms that no one could go back to the foundational position and renew himself to repentance. That, then, is the big difference. Take special note of the word “again”—renew again to repentance, laying again a foundation of repentance. Not again, because it is impossible.

Therefore, this passage does not instruct us that if a person falls after he has received so much spiritual benefits he must renew his original repentance and lay again the foundation. Regeneration happens only once. Who will start all over again if he merely falls on the way?Even so, many people entertain such a misconception as this.

Now where the non-OSASer like Craig confuses things, is he takes other passages which clearly say a person as going to Hell as being people who were already saved, but in those passages no such indication exists they were truly born-again to then lose eternal life.

Hbr 10:26 For if we sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, Hbr 10:27 but a fearful prospect of judgment, and a fury of fire which will consume the adversaries. Hbr 10:28 A man who has violated the law of Moses dies without mercy at the testimony of two or three witnesses. Hbr 10:29 How much worse punishment do you think will be deserved by the man who has spurned the Son of God, and profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and outraged the Spirit of grace? Hbr 10:30 For we know him who said, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay." And again, "The Lord will judge his people." Hbr 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

This includes the group of people who come so close to Christ, but still turn their back on him. That can include Calvinists and non-OSASers like William Lane Craig, for he admits tomorrow he could lose salvation and has not trusted in a God who can saved to the uttermost and not allow a child of God to lose initial salvation. "His people" was Israel, but not everyone in Israel was saved by faith looking unto the coming of the Messiah.

"For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire" (2 Pet. 2.20-22).

Craig says these were born-again Christians. Where does it say that? They have come to a certain knowledge, but not saving knowledge for new birth. In their head they knew it was right, but they did not given in with their spirit unto regeneration. The dog was never saved to begin with, so he turns back, or "draws back unto perdition" (Heb. 10.39).

Craig says the writer is saying it is better they never have become Christians. That's absurd. Rather, it's saying it is better they had not come to the knowledge, but what knowledge you are given you are accountable to. Therefore, their eternity in Hell will be far worse than others. Even William Lane Craig's eternity in Hell will be far worse than say an atheist or a Muslim, because he does not receive the God who save eternally at new birth for every last born-again Christian.

The dogs and swine mentioned in Matt. 7.6 refer especially to those people cited in 2 Peter 2.21-22. Such people are fairly near the door of the church. They have received some spiritual education, yet they are never saved. The "had washed" in 2 Peter symbolizes a kind of noble ideal; it is not a cleansing through the forgiveness of sins.

"Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins" (James 15.19-20).

Craig says there is an "invisible line of no return" for some believers who fall away away. But that is not what Scripture says. The god that Craig worships tells him, he has to work for his salvation, but in the event if he loses salvation tomorrow, he can't get it back, because he might have crossed the line of no return. What God is this? He gives Craig eternal life then takes it away and never lets him have it again? How absurd. The truth is Craig first has to get saved so that the eternal life he receives can never be taken away no matter how far he falls.

The phrase in Romans 2.9 translated today as "every human being who does evil" is given in the original as "every soul of man that works evil." Hence, to warn the soul of a man who works evil is to warn the evil man. In James 5.20, saving a soul is considered to be saving a sinner. And Luke 12.19 treats the rich fool’s speaking words of comfort to his soul as speaking to himself. It is therefore clear that the Bible as a whole views man’s soul or soul life as the man himself.

Craig gets into the serious troubling of assuming a person can lose salvation and never be saved. Is that a loving god he worships that says the remainder of a person's life he can never be saved? That is the conclusion to a false teaching of non-OSAS. But if you read these passages correctly you will find that refer to either a person coming so close to God but turning back or a person who is saved but will lose rewards. Never can you read these Scriptures as meaning a person can lose salvation. If you read it that way, you worship a god I don't know and I have no reason to believe you are my brother and sister in Christ. How would people like Bart Ehrman or Dan Barker feel about that pompous teaching by William Lane Craig.

The Holy Spirit has put it on my heart Craig is not born-again, because his salvation can be lost tomorrow and if it is lost, he believes it is highly likely he could never be saved.

Craig asks dumfoundedly, why warn someone they can fall away? Craig has no cognizance of the fact the reason for warnings is 1) not to keep the person saved, 2) nor to warn them they could lose salvation, 3) but that they could lose rewards.

"But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway" (1 Cor. 9.27).

When Craig talks about Molinism, he is referring to a person could fall away. But Molinism allows for regenerates never losing eternal life at new birth.

Watch the 6 part video on the William Lane Craig, why he is an unregenerate,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZj4VT1wrag