Libertarian free will is not what OSAS Arminians believe by the way, because to be Libertarian is to surmise that you can go against God's provisions. Whereas OSAS Arminians believe with God all our choices fall within His creation and enabling grace even to have the choice to refuse salvation eternally.

What distinguishes a Christian from a non-Christian (or should I say a false Christian) is that our God provides sufficient grace to all by the drawing power of God's Holy Spirit to have the choice whether through common or special grace of the gospel.

There are clear Scriptures Calvinists shut their minds down to: "He is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him" (Heb. 7.25).

One ought not to neglect human ability and responsibility. You should not make an idol of inability by making it Totally unable. Don't take glory in man's alleged inability. Believing in Christ and receiving from Him the free gift of eternal life requires no ability-a child can believe.

James White mistakenly thinks man's free will would allow man "to frustrate the intentions of the triune God saving him." (Debating Calvinism, 75, Dave Hunt vs. James White). Why would God be anymore frustrated than by Israel who rejected Him? If Calvinism is true and God decrees all (without sufficient grace for all), why is He complaining? "I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me" (Is. 1.2).

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek" (Rom. 1.16).

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him" (Heb. 11.6).