God Wants All to be Saved so He
Provides Sufficient Grace for All

"And you were dead in your trespasses and sins" (Eph. 2.1).

"In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Don't you realize that whatever you choose to obey becomes your master? You can choose sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God and receive his approval. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord" (Rom. 6.11,16,23).

If being dead because of sin means you can't respond to God, then being dead in Christ means you can't respond to sin.

"This is good and pleases God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2.4). "The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise to return, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to perish, so he is giving more time for everyone to repent" (2 Pet. 3.9)-sufficient grace for all to have the choice without exception (or distinction)! "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!" (Matt. 23.37)

"As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of wicked people. I only want them to turn from their wicked ways so they can live. Turn! Turn from your wickedness... Why should you die? For again I say, when righteous people turn to evil, they will die. God wants all to come to repentance. The righteous people who have been saved that turn to evil (for God restrains them from going too far) don't lose life though, but they do lose rewards. "Therefore, I will judge each of you...according to your actions, says the Sovereign LORD. Turn from your sins! Don't let them destroy you! "(Ez. 33.11,18; 18.30).

Does the god of Calvinism have a multiple personality disorder with his two wills-a secret and a revealed will? How can you trust what his secret will is since it is secret? It could be anything. How can God contradict Himself if He is God?

Faith is Not a Works

How can Calvinists classify faith as a work when Paul specifically and explicitly excludes faith from works as stated in Romans 3, "Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on our good deeds. It is based on our faith [not God's faith]. So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law" (Rom. 3.27,28; see ch. 4 & 5).

"Those who worship false gods turn their backs on all God's mercies" (Jonah 2.8 NLT). They observe lying vanities and cling to worthless idols to forsake their "own mercy" (KJV, ASV) or "own Mercy" (NKJV), "true loyalty" (RSV), "steadfast love" (ESV), "their faithfulness," and "grace that could be theirs" (NIV). How can you worship a god who does not extend grace to all when Scripture is clear reprobates forfeited the grace that was theirs? It is not your fault you are born into sin, but it is your fault if you do not receive God's mercy and sufficient grace.

“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6.44). "But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself" (12.32). But men can resist God's will: "how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing" (Matt. 23.37).

Logical Contradictions

When Calvinism is shown to have logical contradictions, Calvinists reply that God's thoughts are unsearchable. If you can cop out by pleading "mystery" instead of considering you might be wrong, then why can't OSAS Arminians or any religion or cult pull the same move and not be fully justified according to this standard of conscience? Honesty. It is hypocritical and a doublestandard which can never be deemed the love of God!

"He [Antichrist] will use every kind of wicked deception to fool those who are on their way to destruction because they refuse to believe the truth that would save them" (2 Thess. 2.10). How can the reprobate in Calvinism be blamed when he can't love the truth because he was disallowed sufficient grace to have the choice? Under such a system he doesn't refuse God at all, but just doing what the god of Calvinism has placed him into by making him born that way and without any recourse (willing or not).

Mercy On All

"I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion" (Rom. 9.15). Why do you, if you are a Calvinist, deny God wants to have mercy upon all and only have mercy on a select few? "For God has bound all men [all people] over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all" (11.32). If you say "all" means all classes of men, but not all men in every class, why doesn't it mean all classes of men and not all men in every class in Romans 3.23: "for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God"? By your logic this means there is some who have not sinned. Are you teaching the virgin Mary is sinless? What doctrine are you teaching? What kind of split personality god are you making that loves to do evil by not throwing someone in trouble a buoy who is drowning, because the ship went down not of their own making they were brought into and now have no means or way of escape even if they want to?

Calvinists Are Accursed

"I am shocked that you are turning away so soon from God, who in his love and mercy called you to share the eternal life he gives through Christ. You are already following a different way that pretends to be the Good News but is not the Good News at all. You are being fooled by those who twist and change the truth concerning Christ. Let God's curse fall on anyone, including myself, who preaches any other message than the one we told you about. Even if an angel comes from heaven and preaches any other message, let him be forever cursed." (Gal. 1.6-9).

Paul is wishing Paul Washer would go to Hell for preaching the wrong gospel. Washer, like James White, is in an accursed ministry, washed up in apostasy. He goes to church groups and convinces Christians they are not saved. He lays out a works standard-are you good enough? "But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe" (Gal. 3.22).

Obviously, he gets a lot of people feeling guilty about their lives as so many Christians are backsliding already in their walk with the Lord. "Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?" (v.3). Then he gets them to come forward to get saved all over again into the gospel of Calvinism. That's his gimmick which is damned! He says in not so many words if you are not being a good person like him, for he is the standard, then you need the truth that he provides. It's always someone else going to Hell because of their works. Paul's a Pharisee.

Believe and Receive

"But as many as received him, to them gave he the right to become children of God, even to them that believe on his name: who were born, not of blood [physically], nor of the will of the flesh [passions], nor of the will of man [plans], but of God" (John 1.12,13). Man can't physically, by emotions or works save himself.

Salvation was offered to all of Israel not just some classes within Israel. Whosoever looked on the bronze snake may be saved. "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up;that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God" (John 3.14-15,16,18).

It's a matter of believing, not doing. All the religions of the world are based on doing like Washer judges Christians for not doing enough in order to convert them into his system. Christianity is done-so believe! If you believe already don't let Washer tell you different, for eternal life is eternal which you received upon believing. You've already passed from death to life as a Christian.

"He that believeth on the Son hath eternal life; but he that obeyeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him" (John 3.36). "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath eternal life, and cometh not into judgment, but hath passed out of death into life" (5.24). "Jesus told them, 'This is what God wants you to do: Believe in the one he has sent'." (6.29) "Jesus said unto them. I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall not hunger, and he that believeth on me shall never thirst" (v.35). "For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life--that I should raise them at the last day" (v.40). "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (v.47). "(When he said 'living water,' he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory)" (7.39).

We must recognize almost no Calvinists will give their lives to Christ, for they refuse to believe and receive Him to be regenerated. So let information be a hedge of protection from being deceived.