Thread: Satan's Trap Through Oprah Winfrey

Blog Entries

Default Satan's Trap Through Oprah Winfrey

Satan is going to try to copy the born-again experience in Christianity. That's the key to his trap he is going to set so that the trapper can get his bounty and control billions of minds. Dr. Erwin Lutzer studied this in depth.

Eckhart Tolle had a conversion experience into a different channel and wrote The New Earth. And Rhonda Byrne had a conversion experience also which led to her book, The Secret.

Eckhart is Oprah's main guru in her cult of 40 million viewers per week and apparently the largest church in the world in a side business she has going. The second guru is Rhonda teaches the law of attraction which is really just self-worship. She says the world is a catalog, and you can order whatever you want.

She says, "You are God in a physical body. You are eternal life expressing itself as you. You are all powerful. You are all wisdom. The earth turns on its orbit for You. The oceans ebb and flow for You. The birds sing for You. The sun rises and sets for You. The stars come out for You. None of it can exist without You. No matter who you thought you were, now you know the truth of who you really are. You are the master of the universe. You are the heir of the kingdom. And now you know the Secret." This underlies all new age thinking to be like God the Old Serpent tempted Eve with. This is narcissism gone wild on steroids. This is spirituality?

Mirianne Williamson is the third guru who based off A Course in Miracles using automatic writing (bypasses conscience and consciousness) that belittles the atonement writes an exposition of it called A Return to Love.

In A Course in Miracles...
    Lesson #35: "My mind is part of God's. I am very holy."
    Lesson #38: "There is nothing my holiness cannot do."
    Lesson #61: "I am the light of the world."
    Lesson #96: "Salvation comes from my one Self." "Salvation of the world depends on me."
    Lesson #191: "I am the holy Son of God Himself."
    (There's 365 lessons: one for each day of the year.)

The underlying teaching is there is no sin and therefore, no need for redemption. New Age teachings do not have a Savior. Jesus is our Savior. New Ager's will realize this and that's why they need the Antichrist and to redefine God which the incarnate Devil can fulfill to make a facsimile and counterfeit of God. This has been long time in the making.

I suspect it will be before the 21st century closes out because that would be 150 years since the time Israel became a nation again after 2500 years of unfulfilled prophecy finally coming to pass in 1948 and reclaiming Jerusalem in 1967. The Temple that Israel will build soon will be so beautiful the Antichrist (or should I say the forerunner to the Antichrist) will have such a hard time resisting ruling from this location. It will also get the Muslims irate because the Dome on the Rock will have to be torn down.

Blog Entries

Oprah's "pantheism" says everything is God. God was part of everything then we can say we are God too. My consciousness is a part of God. Why is this redefinition of God critical? Because it deadens conscience. A glass that says "clear water" on it if replaced with a poisonous liquid that is also clear, is it really clear water? God is no longer outside of me and omnipotent. One can actually find God by going inside oneself. My consciousness is my self. This is a doorway to the supernatural evil spirits people are plugging into. They create for themselves a parallel universe that is assumed to exist and imagination makes real. They think they are discovering God or some parallel universe or higher spiritual being or power. We can show how they are contacting evil spirits not God.

These New Agers take our terms and invest them with brand new meanings. That's the essence of the deception. Eckhart Tolle says God is the essence of who you are of consciousness. When Jesus said He is the way, the truth and the life, he wasn't just speaking of himself. He was including you. So this redefinition of God is for the purpose of the pleasure of self-worship. But Jesus said no man comes to the Father but by me. Eckhart Tolle convicts himself by saying, "Jesus tried to convey that, 'I am the way and the truth and the life' ... If misinterpreted, however, they become a great obstacle." Eckhart Tolle and Oprah Winfrey are the great obstacles.

Eckhart Tolle said after his conversion to his new wisdom, he knew intuitively there were parts of the Bible that were added later without any understanding of the process of "textual criticism." This whole realm of deception is being presented as though it is compatible with Christianity. Why Christianity of all things? It is because the word of God holds the highest moral standard, ethics and conscience belonging to God Himself in Jesus Christ. Evidence though, as we have already, makes this impossible.

There are 3 views of God: 1) God the creator (existing outside ourselves), 2) there is no God (atheism), 3) God is all and all is God (pantheism).

If we are God then evil does not exist after all how can God be evil. Evil simply becomes illusionary. As God we don't ever die, for God can never die. These heresies flow from a central idea of God. Jesus is not unique, just one among many. One path among many paths to the same point. We can show why that is completely impossible.

A Course in Miracles - Lesson #191: "I am the holy Son of God Himself." (There's 365 lessons: one for each day of the year.) On Mirianne Williamson's site, you are told to recite these lessons out loud day by day.

Lesson #191 is entirely blasphemous. Image saying, "I am the holy Son of God Himself." Your told that if you repeat this, darkness will leave your soul and lightness will shine in. This becomes a redefined conversion, a Satanic conversion experience, and if you say something blasphemous and often enough you will actually believe it and light will break into your soul. In reality this light is the greatest darkness you could possibly imagine. They do have a conversion experience they are urging everyone to have. You'll have real experiences, but it will a complete lie.

Oprah Winfrey's religion is: "if you worship me, we will get along just fine."

Lesson #70: "My salvation comes from me."
    Lesson #186: "The salvation of the world depends on me."
    Lesson #61: "I am the light of the world."

What is this? It is narcissism full blown in deception. "...men will believe the lie." (2 Thess. 2.11) What is the lie? The divinity of man. Why is this so profoundly wrong? These views have no answer to the difficulty of sin.

Lesson #337: "My sinlessness protects me from all harm. My sinlessness ensures me perfect peace, eternal safety, everlasting love, freedom forever from all thought of loss; complete deliverance from suffering. And only happiness can be my state, for only happiness is given me." Dr. Helen Schucman (author of A Course in Miracles) died a very terrible tormented person the last 2 years of her life. The man who cared for her and her psychiatrist said he has never seen anyone go through so much personal torment in a person who claimed there is no such thing as evil, who believed in only peace and light. She died so horrendously. The fact of the matter, what she taught was thoroughly demonic.

Lesson #337: "I was mistaken when I thought I sinned, but I accept atonement for myself." How do you witness to such a lost soul? Ask them about sin. If they deny sin exists, then tell them to open up a newspaper. Sin does not exist in their world because there is no solution to the sin problem in their world. They don't have a God of judgment. Mirianne Williamson said, "For many people, God is a frightening concept. Asking for God for help doesn't seem very comforting, if we think of Him as something outside ourselves, or capricious, or judgmental. But God is love. We are created in His image, or mind, which means we are extensions of His love. That is why we are called Sons of God."

The older you get, the more you realize how accurate the Bible is. "They will not endure sound doctrine, but... they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires" (2 Tim. 4.3). This being desire driven: "I don't want to deal with the issue of sin. I don't want a God who will judge me. I don't want a God to whom I am accountable. Instead, I will make up a God in my mind even say I am God. No sin needs no redemption or to have to humble myself to God to receive forgiveness. I am already perfect." This is exactly the kind of deception the human heart longs to believe.

But the Biblical answer is very different and also very rewarding. We come to God as sinners, not saying my holiness protects me from all harm; rather, my sinfulness gets me into all kinds of trouble. Then we come to a forgiving God who gives us a way of redemption in Jesus Christ. An absolutely holy God will accept His Son and there is holiness is resolved on the cross. God's holiness has been satisfied. Forgiveness is only through Jesus Christ. This is proven as unique among all other beliefs out there.

Imagine two trails. One well traveled and very beautiful. Flowers grow along the way. The other trail is deep and ugly with deep ruts going into the ditch. After an 18 inch snowfall you can't tell the difference. They are both covered just as well like Jesus blood can cover all. If you think you have sinned too greatly not worthy of salvation or are a very good person not in need of salvation, realize nobody is bad enough or good enough to be in right standing with God. Only Jesus provides that reconciliation. Christ's righteousness can be applied to you if you believe in Him. You can be cleansed and forgiven.

The more honest we are, the more aware we are of our sin. "As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to be children of God, even to those who believe in His name" (John 1.12).

Oprah's False Spiritual Teaching
    1. You can have salvation without Jesus
    2. Sickness does not exist
    3. Death is only an illusion
    4. There is no sin and evil does not exist
    5. Whatever happens to you happened because you willed it
    6. There is no Hell and God will not judge you

Satan will give you peace or whatever you need as long as you stay on his side of the ledger.

Blog Entries

C.S. Lewis wrote, "Imagine the delight that is given to Satan, when people are in contact with him and they think they are in contact with the Living God." This is Satan's brightest moment. His most dazzling deception. He has his way of conversion as well.

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light" (2 Cor. 11.14). Even Satan's ministers come as angels of light. He will give you whatever you need to receive him in your spirit, soul or body.

Helen Schucman (atheistic Jew) said in A Course in Miracles, pg. 52, "...Do not make the pathetic error of 'clinging to that old rugged cross'."

Gen. 3.5 temptation by the serpent was, "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods..."

People often have visions of the past through demons. There is not transmigration of spirits, but there is of demons which are disembodied spirits and may communicate past experiences to give the sense a person might have reincarnated.

Schucman didn't need any evidence, just automatic writing, emptying your thoughts and whatever spirits or demons speak to her. New agers claim you can't find truth in doctrines, but they write tonnes of books with tonnes of apparent truths. This is self-contradictory.

Mirianne Williamson said "I accept the Christ within" means, "I accept the beauty within me as who I really am." (A Return to Love, p. 33) Everything in New Age is self-focused and self-worship.

Schucman said, "The name of Jesus Christ as such is only a symbol. It is a symbol that is safely used as a replacement for the many names of all the gods to which you pray." (A Course in Miracles)

Oprah was asked, "How do you please God?" She said, "There are many ways and many paths to what you call God. And her path might be something else when she gets there and she might call it, the light, but her lovingness and her kindness and her generosity, brings her, if it brings her to the same point that it brings you, it doesn't matter if she calls it God, along the way, or not." (Oprah Winfrey)

Oprah's going down into a well and trying to clean it with the dirty water that is in it. Self-salvation doesn't work for sinners. You can't take steel wool and scrub your heart clean. Only God can cleanse your own heart.

Only Christianity has a Savior.

Blog Entries

Helen Schucman said, "Abandon all illusions...Only the mind is real...the body cannot be part of you." It's all an illusion because this world is not real after all.

Oprah Winfrey said "I am spirit." She means by this, the world of whom I am is spirit, so the world of pain, the physical world and the whole world we see is secondary and an illusion.

So Schucman says in A Course in Miracles, "Death is the central dream from which we must all awake. No compromise in this is possible" that death does not exist.

But the Bible says, "It is appointed unto man once to die, and after death the judgment" (Heb. 9.27). The god in whom these new agers believe says there is no judgment. He doesn't exist outside of our minds. If true reality is in my mind and I have to go into my inner consciousness and be converted then I don't need to deal with this thing called death the Bible talks about, because really it does not exist.

What you believe about God may be the the most important thing about you. Their god is the sum of their consciousnesses, so you are god, I am god, we are all god. The totality of god is adding all of us together. For them God is not something outside of themselves. It is not God the Creator. It is not a God who is going to judge. He is not a personal God. But it's a force we call all be connected to through a conversion experience. Why do you need to convert if you are already god? Are you impersonal and that is why you worship an impersonal god? If god always existed, then you always existed!? Do you remember always existing?

So everything that is here is god to them which plays right into Satan's hands who said, "I shall be like the most High" (Is. 14.14). "...The serpent said, You shall be like God" (Gen. 3.4-5) and shall surely not die. If you are god, physical pain does not exist. And because we are god, we have authority over all the physical world. Didn't we lose that right when man fell out of the Garden?

Helen Schucman said, "Death is an illusion...If there is reality in life, death is denied. No compromise in this is possible." And "Teacher of God, your one assignment could be stated thus; accept no compromise in which death plays a part. What seems to die has been misperceived and carried into illusion. Now it has become your task to let the illusion be carried to the truth." You must affirm life by denying death.

Eckhart Tolle tries not to think of death because he lives in the NOW. Think how absurd that is. Because he had a good meal today, he never thinks of tomorrow. As long as he has a place tonight. Then why do people buy travel books to go on vacation and decide what sites to visit? They give more thought to this than where they are going to spend eternity. I think before Eckhart Tolle dies he is going to be thinking about death quite a bit even more than most but it will be too late for him since he will probably be too committed to his ideationalism. His spirit's innerman will remain dead (insensitive, without communication) to God. Shutting your mind down doesn't prevent you from going to Hell, nor does it get you into heaven. Eckhart's statements seem rather empty. Wise people think about the future, and death is real.

God is going to restore this world, but Oprah and gang think this world is illusionary. If illusionary why does in need restoring? as Scripture testifies. What about pollution today? Why correct it if is just a mirage? Oprah and her friends even redefine heaven. For if there is no death, how can there be a heaven after? So heaven is now inside you. The kingdom of heaven is inside the believer (not the unbeliever) and present conduct in the outward appearance of Christendom, but it is also reigning with Christ in the millennial kingdom-to-come.

If this world is illusionary, then sickness is not real. But tell that to people experiencing cancer and other illnesses or diseases. If a child is being abused, tell him it is because he is inviting into his life, according to the law of attraction of The Secret, or it is just illusory. This theory of man shows extreme insensitivity to people suffering sickness and the consequence of sin that is brought into the world through sicknesses (people are born into sin). Your forefathers are much to blame.

Marianne Williamson said on page 249 of A Return to Love, "I suggest to every person, they 'communicate' with their illness." You can actually talk to viruses!? Her theory anything that comes into your life has been invited to come into your life because you are god. It is unthinkable you as being god would have to accept something you didn't invite, so will it out of existence. If you are sick, it is because of your thoughts. This is the position Rhonda Byrne takes in the law of attraction in The Secret. Therefore, the Jews had it coming because of their thoughts. They attracted this suffering. If death and sickness are an illusion then why are Marianne, Rhonda, Oprah and Eckhart trying so hard to deal with it in their man-made theories?

In Marianne's book, she writes about Carl talking to his aids virus on page 244-255 in A Return to Love. The virus says, "I don't understand this any better than you do. I don't mean you and your loved one's any harm. Unfortunately, it ends up hurting people. I just want love, just like you do. I'm crying out but no one seems to hear me. Maybe if we try listening to each other and talking to each other, we can find a way to exist in peace without hurting each other. Right now, I feel like you only want to destroy me rather than dealing, with whatever is inside of you that brought me here."

Whatever is inside of you that brought me here!? Well if you are god then you brought the virus into yourself, for it is unthinkable that if you are god you would allow such a thing. You are all-knowing, for you are god.

Do not these words from the virus sound like the Devil speaking? He doesn't understand this any better than you do!? False humility. He, being Satan, ought to know he is the father of lies and sin. Satan doesn't understand why he has to spend an eternity in Hell. He keeps fighting it. He claims he doesn't mean anyone any harm, but we know he wreaks great destruction on the Earth. He deceives himself. Satan is dishonest with himself and you. He even knows what he does hurts people, so is that loving? He claims he wants love, but does he really? Satan is crying out in his own pain, but nobody is listening, he says.

The problem, really, is Satan is not listening to God. Then Satan wants to get along without hurting others, and talk to each other, while he continues to be abusive. That is sick! Then he judges you because you want to put him in Hell for eternity, which is God's will. So Satan judges you and accuses; it is your fault you are dying because of this virus in you which is really Satan, for you allowed it in you. But if you are god then it is your fault you have allowed something in that shouldn't be there.

The truth of this mistaken assumption is, you are not God. Satan is lying to you telling you that you are god, so all you need to do is think it away. This increases one's self-worship, self-power, and self-will in the outerman, that is, you soul. The truth is we are born into sin. Some people get the aids virus because of their own sin, allowing Satan in. Some are given the virus because overreaching arch of sin which hurts the innocent. Satan can kill you. Either way, the problem is sin and Satan, not God. God is providing the solution by the Redemptive Design through Christ.

The virus [Satan] goes on to say, "Please don't hate me and try to destroy me. Love me. Let's talk and listen to each other and try to live in peace. Thanks," signed, Your Aids Virus. Make friends with sin and evil!? That's what he is suggesting. That's what Oprah is suggesting. She is a bad person.

This is an exercise or attempt at positive thinking. But positive thinking has its limitations. And as we have seen it is not so positive really. This is called the "good self" which is really not so good!

Death is horrible. It is our enemy. You can't control disease with your mind by willing it away through visualization. Who are you going to believe? These authors. Or Jesus? "Jesus said, 'I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold I am alive, evermore. Amen" (Rev. 1.18). Jesus did not see sin as a friend but as an enemy. "The last enemy will be abolished is death" (1 Cor. 15.26). Death is the result of sin. After death comes judgment. In Christ Jesus death has been conquered by His resurrection. Death does not have the last word. Death has been overcome for those who are saved. "O death, where is thy victory? O grace, where is thy sting?" (1 Cor. 15.55). Believers know our triumph over death is eternal thanks to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who proved He had the ability to conquer death. We are not people who stick our heads in the sands, like Eckhart and not think about it, or say death does not exist. People really do die. "Jesus said, 'How are you escape being sentenced to Hell?'" (Matt. 23.33). He said this to hypocrites. People who shut their minds down.

What is the Good News? How can you have assurance you are going to Heaven? The ticket has been purchased for you (OSAS) which is not on stand bye (non-OSAS). All you need to do is receive it. If you believe Jesus died on the cross then that is all that is needed to stand in God's presence and be accepted by God. The Holy Spirit comes into your life giving you the sense of assurance and connection with God, because you have been forgiven. The ticket is not because of your goodness and loveliness, but rather because what of Jesus did completely for you on the cross.

If you can believe in Jesus then let go. He is not a new ager. He entered history to redeem us. You can let go right now of your good self and rituals to trust Him alone. Either Jesus is correct or these new agers are correct. They can't be both correct at the same because they contradict each other. How can you trust Jesus? By the evidence He rosed from the dead, not as part of God but He is God.

Oprah says good and evil don't exist. Crime is an illusion. We are not responsible for our actions. A dead conscience tries to redefine morality. If a child is abused, according to this new age theory, it is his fault, because the law of attraction says he brought it onto himself. That is sick!

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Nobody has promoted new spirituality more than Oprah Winfrey. She says, "let me remember there is no sin" and "I am holy." If we are God as Oprah teaches then how can there be sin? Charles Manson said, "If God is all and all is God, what then is evil?" Once you take the pantheistic train, you have to take it all the way to the station. We are the center of the universe. Once you affirm that, anything goes. Eckhart Tolle said, "The mental labels of good and evil are ultimately illusory." Forgiveness is not real. You don't need to forgive people but keep blaming them. If morality and pain is just an illusion then a child who starves to death brought it upon himself through the law of attraction. The child was not thinking the right thoughts after all he is God. What an immorally grotesque woman Oprah Winfrey is deep down inside. She has redefined God, conversion, death and morality to suit her self.

Here's a prediction. Someone on TV will do hypnosis to millions of home viewers and put them in a trance.

Val3y Guest

Who ever said oprah was christian? :P

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Val3y View Post
    Who ever said oprah was christian? :P
    She did.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Thread Information