C.S. Lewis wrote, "Imagine the delight that is given to Satan, when people are in contact with him and they think they are in contact with the Living God." This is Satan's brightest moment. His most dazzling deception. He has his way of conversion as well.

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light" (2 Cor. 11.14). Even Satan's ministers come as angels of light. He will give you whatever you need to receive him in your spirit, soul or body.

Helen Schucman (atheistic Jew) said in A Course in Miracles, pg. 52, "...Do not make the pathetic error of 'clinging to that old rugged cross'."

Gen. 3.5 temptation by the serpent was, "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods..."

People often have visions of the past through demons. There is not transmigration of spirits, but there is of demons which are disembodied spirits and may communicate past experiences to give the sense a person might have reincarnated.

Schucman didn't need any evidence, just automatic writing, emptying your thoughts and whatever spirits or demons speak to her. New agers claim you can't find truth in doctrines, but they write tonnes of books with tonnes of apparent truths. This is self-contradictory.

Mirianne Williamson said "I accept the Christ within" means, "I accept the beauty within me as who I really am." (A Return to Love, p. 33) Everything in New Age is self-focused and self-worship.

Schucman said, "The name of Jesus Christ as such is only a symbol. It is a symbol that is safely used as a replacement for the many names of all the gods to which you pray." (A Course in Miracles)

Oprah was asked, "How do you please God?" She said, "There are many ways and many paths to what you call God. And her path might be something else when she gets there and she might call it, the light, but her lovingness and her kindness and her generosity, brings her, if it brings her to the same point that it brings you, it doesn't matter if she calls it God, along the way, or not." (Oprah Winfrey)

Oprah's going down into a well and trying to clean it with the dirty water that is in it. Self-salvation doesn't work for sinners. You can't take steel wool and scrub your heart clean. Only God can cleanse your own heart.

Only Christianity has a Savior.