Satan is going to try to copy the born-again experience in Christianity. That's the key to his trap he is going to set so that the trapper can get his bounty and control billions of minds. Dr. Erwin Lutzer studied this in depth.

Eckhart Tolle had a conversion experience into a different channel and wrote The New Earth. And Rhonda Byrne had a conversion experience also which led to her book, The Secret.

Eckhart is Oprah's main guru in her cult of 40 million viewers per week and apparently the largest church in the world in a side business she has going. The second guru is Rhonda teaches the law of attraction which is really just self-worship. She says the world is a catalog, and you can order whatever you want.

She says, "You are God in a physical body. You are eternal life expressing itself as you. You are all powerful. You are all wisdom. The earth turns on its orbit for You. The oceans ebb and flow for You. The birds sing for You. The sun rises and sets for You. The stars come out for You. None of it can exist without You. No matter who you thought you were, now you know the truth of who you really are. You are the master of the universe. You are the heir of the kingdom. And now you know the Secret." This underlies all new age thinking to be like God the Old Serpent tempted Eve with. This is narcissism gone wild on steroids. This is spirituality?

Mirianne Williamson is the third guru who based off A Course in Miracles using automatic writing (bypasses conscience and consciousness) that belittles the atonement writes an exposition of it called A Return to Love.

In A Course in Miracles...
Lesson #35: "My mind is part of God's. I am very holy."
Lesson #38: "There is nothing my holiness cannot do."
Lesson #61: "I am the light of the world."
Lesson #96: "Salvation comes from my one Self." "Salvation of the world depends on me."
Lesson #191: "I am the holy Son of God Himself."
(There's 365 lessons: one for each day of the year.)

The underlying teaching is there is no sin and therefore, no need for redemption. New Age teachings do not have a Savior. Jesus is our Savior. New Ager's will realize this and that's why they need the Antichrist and to redefine God which the incarnate Devil can fulfill to make a facsimile and counterfeit of God. This has been long time in the making.

I suspect it will be before the 21st century closes out because that would be 150 years since the time Israel became a nation again after 2500 years of unfulfilled prophecy finally coming to pass in 1948 and reclaiming Jerusalem in 1967. The Temple that Israel will build soon will be so beautiful the Antichrist (or should I say the forerunner to the Antichrist) will have such a hard time resisting ruling from this location. It will also get the Muslims irate because the Dome on the Rock will have to be torn down.