To Dave Hunt and Tom A. McMahon,

I just watched your video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy8WU...c-HM-fresh+div

I believe in partial rapture. First rapture is according to readiness (Matt. 24.42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10 at 7.9 before the trumpets of the 7 year Tribulation). Are all believers ready to be taken up at first rapture?

So who is the Restrainer? He is none other than Satan. Satan is the god of this world, but he has not revealed who the Antichrist is yet. He has not stepped out of the way to give authority to the Antichrist. When he does, he will give glory to the Antichrist, Satan incarnate-all that Satan could be in human body form. The forerunner (7th) will die and miraculously revive as the 8th the Antichrist. The False Prophet will speaking highly of the Antichrist and will make an image of him likely a computer program of sorts that can speak in his stead and may be a robot as well.

Before the Great Tribulation, the Holy Spirit returns to heaven. Since the church is with the Holy Spirit, it may be assumed that the whole church is raptured before the Great Tribulation. The basis for this assumption is 2 Thessalonians 2.6-7 where the phrase “one that restraineth” is made to refer to the Holy Spirit. Yet “one that restraineth” cannot be the Holy Spirit, for the subsequent clause - “until he be taken out of the way”- is not the proper terminology to be used in speaking about the Holy Spirit. The Third Person of the Trinity has many different names, such as the Spirit, the Spirit of glory, the Spirit of revelation, etc; and the word “Spirit” is usually present - and even though in one instance the word “Comforter” is used alone, yet from the next clause which follows (“even the Spirit of truth”) it is evident that this has clear reference to the Holy Spirit (John 14.16-17).

Never do the Scriptures say the Holy Spirit is “he that restrains”; moreover, how can the Holy Spirit be said to “be taken out of the way”? Furthermore, where does the Bible announce that the Holy Spirit is absent during the Great Tribulation? And how can there be the so-called believers of the Great Tribulation if the Holy Spirit is not present? For no one is saved without the Holy Spirit, He who is born of the Spirit is spirit. Moreover, this matter of the Holy Spirit’s presence during the Great Tribulation is clearly shown in Revelation 5: “and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent forth into all the earth” (v.6). The time of the Great Tribulation is the time of the latter rain (see Acts 2.15-21, Joel 2.28-31). The prophecy of Joel was not completely fulfilled on the day of Pentecost. For on that day there were no “wonders in the heaven and in the earth: blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke”; nor was “the sun . . . turned into darkness, and the moon into blood” (Joel 2.30-31). All of these five wonders will be fulfilled around and in the time of the Great Tribulation: blood (first trumpet), fire (first and second trumpets), smoke (fifth trumpet), sun and moon (sixth seal). Pentecost is only a miniature, a foretaste. Peter does not say: “It is fulfilled”; he merely says that “this is that” (Acts 2.16). As a matter of fact, the Holy Spirit is going to do greater work during the time of the Great Tribulation. If there will not be the Holy Spirit present, how can the saints ever endure during the Great Tribulation?

What's going to happen when you Tom A. McMahon and Dave Hunt are in the Tribulation and a couple million people have disappeared from the planet. The world goes bonkers over it trying to explain it. Tom, you and Dave won't assume you are unsaved for you thought if it was the rapture you surely would be raptured at the first rapture. Therefore, you assume it can't be the Tribulation. If you assume it can't be the Tribulation would you also be deceived by the mark of the beast? Will you accuse the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) who were raptured beforehand who had "overcometh" (Rev. 2 & 3)? Have you seriously thought about this? A balloon tied down to the world can't be released, nor can someone though saved is still a fleshly or carnal Christian Paul talks about.

Dave Hunt had a slip of the tongue when he said "a lot of Christians will be left behind." Yes, they will. The Holy Spirit can still indwell new believers in the Tribulation. The Church will be martyred during the Tribulation, though not every last member. If a believer is left behind, he will be martyred if he actively and outwardly opposes the Antichrist. Hence, the martyrdom of the Church during the Tribulation. The reason why even though the whole world is deceived while there are still Christians is because so few Christians will be speaking up against him outwardly and since so few people are true Christians to begin with. "100 million Christians" opposing the Antichrist is not conservative as Tom had suggested. The savings ratio is no better than 1 in 100 souls and probably closer to 1 in 300, so 1% of 7 billion people is only 23 million of which at most 1 in 7 are overcomers (only the Philadelphia church was an overcomer church). Only 1/7th will speak openly to directly point to the Antichrist or about 3 million. But remember, the overcomer believers alive at first rapture were "taken" up (Matt. 24.40-41) "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9), so technically, those 3 million are taken up at first rapture. The overcomer believers are virtually nil during the Tribulation. The last trumpet rapture and resurrection is an event of major proportions because those who are "left" (who were not first "taken" at first rapture, and the few who escaped martyrdom) are taken up with those who are resting: all the saved souls from previously centuries (resting) with those who are "alive" and "left" (1 Thess. 4.15,17). The Antichrist will not be able to find all believers everywhere during the Tribulation because they can't be tracked completely. They don't have the mark of the beast to be found. I am very excited about this because I see myself hiding in remote places if I am not received at first rapture or if I have some words to say openly, I will gladly be a martyr for Christ and be raised 3.5 days after I go to rest like the Two Witnesses. Any which way, I am a winner in Christ Jesus!

T. Austin Sparks said, "there are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere." Because Dave Hunt teaches falsely on first rapture not being according to readiness (which is antinomian and prideful), he will have to pass through the Tribulation.

Pray on this and make a comment in one of your letters which I will read and respond to if you don't want to reply in this thread.