Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Fellowship at The Local Church

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Do they mean shouters, screamers, violent outbursts and repetitive screaming mantra? I would say this is wrong because it places the person in passivity and verses are misused to rationalize it. The common aim is to try to get the person not to delve deeply into Scripture, touching their spirit and by the Holy Spirit. Repeated outbursts in 2 or 3 words is just zombiism.

Ministry? Witness Lee was never born-again. How can you be in the Ministry of the Work for the Church if you are not even regenerated?

Watchman Nee never taught shouters, nor suing for faith, Total depravity (Calvinism), modalism, calling oneself God, or bearing false witness drastically altering writings. Nor did Nee teach there was a Local Church name or renounce the physical New City Witness Lee did. Nee taught Biblocality or Scriptural locality by the Apostles which Witness Lee in his system had no Apostles.

If there is something more, besides false teaching, what is it that you think Witness Lee contributed? He was just used for the Devil's playground to try to bring in confusion and false teaching.

I know of a cult that teaches Oneness (same thing as Modalism), but do a good job of exposing the heresy of Calvinism. Even so, Modalism is still false and they are no less unsaved simply because they recognize the evil that is in Total depravity and TULIP.

They don't worship the Triune God nor do Leeists.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default My very best advice for the leeist

Quote Originally Posted by masta100
    Hey Troy, as you may know I'm in the Lord's Recovery in Korea. I'm not feeling at peace in the Lords Recovery and recently I have started to avoid going to some meetings. Although I havent left 100% completely, im considering it. I wrote to my friend in CA about my condition and about my feelings on the lords recovery and he wrote me a letter. I want you to read this and tell me what you think.

If you want to know, I'll like to share with you why Christianity has no hope to turn this age.
    nc,

What the Lord has put on my heart to say:

1) Forget The Local Church and their nonsense: deification, modalism, total depravity. Deification is wrong because that is the temptation of the serpent in the Garden. Modalism is wrong because then God would not be complex, relational and personable in His 3 Persons. And Total depravity is wrong because God provides sufficient grace for all.

2) Forget shouters for that is not what the Apostles did. Forget suing for the Apostles did not sue the brethren. Forget The Local Church because they have no Apostles and their Elders work from the bottom up, not receiving from the top down through appointment by regional Apostles in agreement, e.g. like Paul, James, John and Peter were. Instead they receive from the head of their man-made organization which has a profit center.

3) Jesus will return when the Church reaches its pinnacle. The pinnacle is not reached until churches are organized. The churches can't get organized because the Apostles are not in agreement.

4) There were other Apostles alive at the time of John, other than the 12. "He was seen...then of the twelve" (1 Cor. 15.5); "after that, He was seen...then of all the apostles" (v.7).

5) You are not an Apostle, nor are you an Elder. What are you to do? Consecrate yourself by reading the word of God deeply, and read Watchman Nee's books (osas arminian, trinitarian), for he was a lone voice preserving Scriptural locality and our being tripartite. He was like a Jeremiah who preached 40 years and nobody listened. Buy all his books at CFP and CLC, and get reading to prepare yourself for what is to come. He got it right!

Put the other stuff in a box for a rainy day when you want to expose that cult years later.

Don't be overly concerned with find a place to hang out. First you must appreciate our being tripartite, osas arminian, gap restoration, partial rapture and biblocality. Why? Because these are the foundations in Scripture: the dividing of spirit and soul to walk by the spirit, God's grace is sufficient for all (ability to have the choice), creation proper (science agrees), end-times proper (warning for not overcoming) and proper ecclesiology (agreement of the regional Apostles to appoint Elders of a locality).

masta100 Guest

Default We know them by their fruits//

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

I don't see this from you at all. I understand you want to be bold and speak truth, but without love your nothing.

YOu will say whatever is in your mind and will not back down to anyone. (i actually like that attitude) But you need to show love and the fruits of it.

How do you fellowship with others in your locality? Which "church" did you join? If your at home in front of the computer all day and eating good food and watching TV and entertaining yourself with soulish things and not really "actively" seeking fellowship with others then your lazy and indifferent and too loose. That's when satan attacks!!!

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Andrew (masta100 or msta100, http://www.youtube.com/user/msta100),

I have told you the truth in love and it is for your benefit, so you should receive it as such, instead of having a spirit of hostility and dissension. Obviously, you don't want to repent of some things. Deal with those matters instead of shutting your mind down. I don't see you dealing with these problems of your cult. Where's your change of mind? I don't see the Spirit of truth in you, nor love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness or faith. Where's the fruit of the Spirit in your words?

You seem to be defending false teaching. That is the real issue. You think being loving is something else, but who would want that kind of love being like Satan the great accuser? This is how you present yourself. You're just railing without reasoning. If you really love somebody you will speak to them plainly instead of playing games. Right now, you are just saying whatever is on your mind, but you are actually sinning bearing false witness instead of dealing with the points brought about your specific false teachings.

Don't you understand Scriptural locality? You don't join the church. Read this article by Watchman Nee who says the same. Wherever 2 or 3 are gathered in His name there is the church and the church is a locality of believers. Your cult doesn't qualify, because it has many false teachings such as modalism and deification which were never taught as part as members of the body of Christ. It is a cult and a sign of unsalvation. Until you accept that, you will not advance one iota. You'll just fall deeper down the rabbit hole. Seeking fellowship doesn't mean fellowshipping with cult members in a cult setting. Get saved and find fellowship with true believers. In spirituals matters, nothing is ever so difficult as it seems, nor is is it as easy one might think.

Realize how much you are sinning, for you even accuse Christians of eating food!? and using the computer all day which is not the case at all. This shows your indifference and looseness. You'll accuse of anything it seems without anything support your accusation, only because you cling to heresies and I know this about you so you react. Therefore, you attack with mindless ad hominems instead of the dealing with the false teachings you cling to so desperately. Watchman Nee said once, praise the Lord for the precious blood of Christ which covers us, because we will even be attacked and accused for speaking the truth! Satan attacks through you which you allow yourself to be used in that way. How is this love? It looks like your cult has a firm hold on you and you're clinging to several of their false teachings. Very sad. My prayers go out to you to repent.

If you would like to talk about anything specific regarding these false teachings of your cult, let me know.

Thread Information