Andrew (masta100 or msta100, http://www.youtube.com/user/msta100),

I have told you the truth in love and it is for your benefit, so you should receive it as such, instead of having a spirit of hostility and dissension. Obviously, you don't want to repent of some things. Deal with those matters instead of shutting your mind down. I don't see you dealing with these problems of your cult. Where's your change of mind? I don't see the Spirit of truth in you, nor love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness or faith. Where's the fruit of the Spirit in your words?

You seem to be defending false teaching. That is the real issue. You think being loving is something else, but who would want that kind of love being like Satan the great accuser? This is how you present yourself. You're just railing without reasoning. If you really love somebody you will speak to them plainly instead of playing games. Right now, you are just saying whatever is on your mind, but you are actually sinning bearing false witness instead of dealing with the points brought about your specific false teachings.

Don't you understand Scriptural locality? You don't join the church. Read this article by Watchman Nee who says the same. Wherever 2 or 3 are gathered in His name there is the church and the church is a locality of believers. Your cult doesn't qualify, because it has many false teachings such as modalism and deification which were never taught as part as members of the body of Christ. It is a cult and a sign of unsalvation. Until you accept that, you will not advance one iota. You'll just fall deeper down the rabbit hole. Seeking fellowship doesn't mean fellowshipping with cult members in a cult setting. Get saved and find fellowship with true believers. In spirituals matters, nothing is ever so difficult as it seems, nor is is it as easy one might think.

Realize how much you are sinning, for you even accuse Christians of eating food!? and using the computer all day which is not the case at all. This shows your indifference and looseness. You'll accuse of anything it seems without anything support your accusation, only because you cling to heresies and I know this about you so you react. Therefore, you attack with mindless ad hominems instead of the dealing with the false teachings you cling to so desperately. Watchman Nee said once, praise the Lord for the precious blood of Christ which covers us, because we will even be attacked and accused for speaking the truth! Satan attacks through you which you allow yourself to be used in that way. How is this love? It looks like your cult has a firm hold on you and you're clinging to several of their false teachings. Very sad. My prayers go out to you to repent.

If you would like to talk about anything specific regarding these false teachings of your cult, let me know.