1) Did you know Watchman Nee never once used the phrase to describe the universal Church as The Local Church. He would have denounced such practice as heresy if he knew what Witness Lee was doing while Nee was jailed for life. Watchman Nee was against denominationalism: don't say I of Cephas, or I of Apollos, or I of Paul, or I of Christ. No congregationalism, no denominationalism, no non-denominationalism. God's way for the Church is according to Scriptural locality: that is, God has in view the regional Apostles appointing Elders for the whole locality.

Then comes along Witness Lee with what he called The Local Church, with an address and as a legal corporation you can sue others or be sued with, to bring in revenues, evade taxes and purchase various properties and enter into business ventures.

You can use the term like "Biblocality" to describe the fact that Apostles work regionally to appoint Elders of a locality, but never is there a name The Local Church or even a primary publishing house for the body of Christ which they try to claim as being The Living Stream Ministry which is more than just a publishing house, but is the intricate arm of The Local Church denomination, which I prefer to think of as a modalism cult.

For example, in The Case for the Real Jesus by Lee Strobel on page 118, we read Mike Licona saying, "Tertullian confirms that John appointed Polycarp as bishop [Elder] of the church of Smyrna." This is a correct statement. Polycarp was not an Apostle, but was an Elder of a locality. And he wasn't appointed to The Local Church, The Baptist Church, The Roman Church, The Eastern Orthodox Church, The Presbyterian Church, or the Methodist Church. He was appointed to be the head of the locality.

2) Watchman Nee was osas arminian. Witness Lee was a calvinist, believing in total depravity and some of the other points of calvinism TULIP. thebereans.net share this in common with leeists.

3) Of course, you find nothing in Watchman Nee's writings about prayer shouting, desire is hate (comparing the CFP TSM with LSM TSM), modalism, suing for faith, calling oneself God or deification, or the kind of rapture before the Tribulation that Lee taught.

There you have it. A simple and sweet comparison.

Incidentally, the reason why Dana Roberts and G. Richard Fisher write multiple books on Watchman Nee is because they are both calvinists, bipartites, amillennialists and frankly, according to Dave Hunt, not born-again, therefore.

I find it hard to believe a person is saved who thinks we are in the 1000 years now, that their spirit is the soul considering Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23, or that they were regenerated which irresistibly caused them to repent, have faith and believe, and a God who wants to save all but doesn't provide enabling grace to to have the opportunity to be saved whosoever is willing. What evil is this?