here is my christian response to zeitgeist and general research=

continued from last post - research papers part 2=

__________________________________________________ _______________
HINDUISM, BUDDHISM, SIKHISM, TAOISM = Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Taoism all believe that all religions / beliefs are true and lead to God. This cannot be true because =
1. Law of Non-Contradiction states that two complete contradictory things cannot both be true. The muslim faith / Qur'an and the christian faith / Bible completely contradict eachother on every important doctrine.
Example = Qur'an says that Allah ( God ) has no children = Surah 9:30, 10:68, 19:35, 43:81 - 43:83
Bible says that Jesus is the son of God = Matthew 3:17, Mark 1:11, Luke 3:22, John 3:16
2. Bible - John 14:6 = Jesus answered, " I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me."
3. The Old and New Testaments of the Bible has been perserved and uncorrupted during the time it was written between 1450 B.C. - 90 A.D. = http://www.gnmagazine.org/issues/gn5...epreserved.htm http://ankerberg.com/Articles/_PDFAr...m/IS1W0699.pdf
in the internet search engine type " bible by United States Centennial Commision " to check if it changed between 1820 A.D. to 1900 A.D.
For Taoism, Taoists = Matthew 17:14 to Matthew 17:20, if you hav faith in the God of the Christians and Bible, then all things are possible such as breaking the laws of science. However if you do not have faith in the God of the Christians and Bible then you cannot break the laws of science.
CHINESE FOLK RELIGION, CHINESE MYTHOLOGY =
The Chinese culture stories of creation myths by Shangdi, Yu Huang, Tian, Nuwa and Pangu conflict eachother.
Note= China's 5000 year history supports the age of the earth according to the bible.
ANIMISM, NEO-PAGANISM = The idea that souls and spirits exist in animals, machines, plants and rocks cannot be true. These things don't know the knowledge of good and evil, therefore they cannot be judged in the afterlife.
ROMAN CATHOLICS, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, ANGLICANS, MORMONISM = The Roman Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses and Anglicans call themselves christians, although I believe they are not true christians. Bible - Matthew 24:24 = For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect - if that were possible.
Roman Catholics =
1. People do not have to pay for their sins. People do not have to do a sacrament of penance, justification, say " our father prayers ", say " hail Mary prayers ", active in charity and good works to pay for their sins. Becuase Jesus died on the cross to pay for our sins. But rather as Christians we must repent.
definition of repent= Turn away from sin. Admitting your sins is wrong. Trying not to sin ( you may accidently sin when you tried not to sin, at least you tried not to sin ). Ask God to forgive you of your sins. definition of sin= what is considered wrong in the Bible.
2. Praying to Mary, Angels and the Saints to pray for us is wrong. This is considered to be a form of worship.
3. You don't have to go to Church. What the bible meant by church is a group of two or more people at any location, not an actual building. http://www.web-church.com/what_about...attendance.htm
4. Where does it say in the Bible that you have to do Rosery Beads and Purgatory?
5. You confess your sins to others, however in confession the Priest cannot judge. Becuase God wil judge you of your deeds in order to enter the kingdom of heaven. The Priest should say " you must repent ".
definition of judge = saying " you are going to heaven or hell if you do this thing / deed ".
6. As a Christian you must follow Jesus's teachings in the Bible. If the Pope, Priest and / or Bishop's teachings contradict Jesus's teachings then the Pope, Priest and / or Bishop is wrong.
Jehovah's Witnesses =
1. Jesus is both 100% Man and !00% God. The Trinity does exist in the bible.
http://www.gotquestions.org/Trinity-Bible.html
2. Hell is a spritual place of eternal fire. http://www.ovrlnd.com/Teaching/hell.html
Anglicans =
1. Homosexuality is wrong. http://www.carm.org/questions/homosexuality.htm
2. Woman are not permitted to teach or have authority over a man.
http://www.biblestudyguide.org/artic...-preachers.htm
Mormons =
http://www.gotothebible.com/HTML/mormonism.html
1. Salvation is done by believing in Jesus Christ and admitting your sins, not through good works.
JEWS, JUDAISM = Many Old Testament prophecies of Jesus Christ were fulfilled in the New Testament.
http://www.cynet.com/jesus/PROPHECY/ntquoted.htm http://www.konig.org/messianic.htm
GREEK MYTHOLOGY = Due to the lack of divine evidence ( science and prophesy evidence ) supporting greek mythology as true, I can only come to believe that it is just " not true entertainment " made by men. Examples are Shakespeare ( Willian Shakespeare lived between 1564 to 1616 ), Homer's Iliad, King Arthur, Etc.
PROPHECIES FROM NOSTRADAMUS AND JOHN TITOR = Nostradamus says prophecies with sentences that could mean many different things, also there is no numerical times, places and names in his prophecies. There are errors in John Titor's Prophecies.
FIRST NATION TRIBES BELIEFS AND NATIVE AMERICAN BELIEFS =
I don't think that the first nation belief and the native american belief is true for the following reasons =
1. If there is a God of the first nations and native american people, then thier God should have a religious book.
2. Native Indians and First Nations believe that thier myths told them they came from North America, this is wrong becuase there is DNA evidences ( classified as Mongoloids ) that they came from Asia, Native Indian myths should of said that they also migrated to Asia if it were true. Note= this actually supports the bible to be true, because the Bible says that all humans come from the Tower of Babel.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Na...Indians_arrive
BIBLE END OF TIME PROPHECIES, BIBLE PROPHECIES =
research = end time prophecies in the Bible, signs of the end of times, prophecies in the Bible
examples of end time prophecies = ( christian rapture that occurs two times in the end of times, 1st time = all the christians who follow Jesus's teachings around the world will dissappear not the Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses, 2nd time = Jesus Second coming from the clouds in the mid-tribulation period ), 144 thousand saved from each 12 tribes of Israel = Jews who become christian after the first rapture, ( 5 world wide disastors = 1. financial economy meltdown - nothing behind paper money, majority of people not living in farms and United States Debt 2. muslims countries / nations killing both muslims and non-muslims wth nuclear weopons 3. global warming - the gas will be released from the ocean enough to kill everyone 4. worm wood asteroid ( asteroid 2002 NT7 ) going to cause heavy damage to the earth predicted to come in 2019 5. electomagnetic waves is a possible cause to bee extinction which can lead to the death of all humans ), ( there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars = the sun's protective bubble shield ( heliosphere ) has weakened by 25% over the past 10 years since 2009 causing all the planets in our solar system to warm up, at 2012 there will be a planetary orbtal allignment in our solar system that takes place every 25625 years and our solar system will cross the galactic equator of the milky way ), ( earthquakes 5.5 or more in richter scale increasing = 1800 - 1900 = 645 earthquakes, 1900 - 1994 = 1845 earthquakes, 1994 - 2000 = 1163 earthquakes ), satellite and cable television, internet, foriegn God = Allah of Islam and the Muslims, ( 4 great nations in Daniel's prophecy - the last great nation is the 4th beast with iron teeth and 10 horns with 3 horns uprooted = The 10 horns represent the 10 kingdoms into which pagan Rome was evntually split = European Union consisting of Visigoths - Spain, Anglo-Saxons - England, Franks - France, Alemani - Germany, Burgandians - Switzerland, Lombards - Italy, Suevi - Portugal, Heruli - Rooted Up, Ostrogoths - Rooted Up, Vandals - Rooted Up ), AntiChrist rising from the European Union, king of the north = possibly Russia, the AntiChrist will ally with the muslims and decieve Russia to cause World War III, the Euro Dollar currency was formed in 2002, uranium ( non-detectable ) nuclear weopons, biological weopons, chemical weopons, microwave weopons, sound weopons, nano - technology very tiny robotic weopons, electromagentic pulse ( EMP ) weopons, people in the end of times did not repent for the work of their hands worshiping idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood = modern day machinery / technology, set times = current year 2009 A.D. ( After Death ), as in the times of Noah = Aliens, false prophets will peform miracles = Ramada magicians and India School of Magic, Stress will increase = cost of living increasing and the rich and poor gap increasing, men will move like lightning = airplanes, cars, bullet trains, Jerusalem was captured by Israel in 1967 from the gentiles, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened= we are living in the generation of the end of time - according to the bible a generation is about 70 - 100 years, During the end of time the Jews who don't believe in Jesus will rebuild the temple for a third time, the gospel of Jesus being preached to the whole world = the christian missonaries and christian organizations such as campus crusade for christ spreading the christian faith worldwide, RFRD chip from zeitgeist movie = mark of the beast 666, city of babylon and tower of babel = new york city where also the United Nations Building is, beast from the abyss = the evil mastermind in the federal reserve board responsible for World War 2 and 9/11 as in the zeitgeist movie, beast of the sea which had a mouth like a lion = United States Government, in astrology we are nearing the end of the age of pisces. free end timeline chart = http://www.millennium-ark.net/News_F...entire.web.jpg
examples of other prophecies = abomination upon desecration = muslim mosque building, someone who kill you is commiting a service to God = the musilms ordered to kill the christians, blessed is the woman who never gave birth = overpopulation of earth and abortion rate, wealth of the middle-east oil, Israel becoming a nation at 1949, Daniel's 1290 days and 1335 days prophecy hits the bullseye
BIBLE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS =
Question= what is the meaning of life?
Answer1= Do not go beyond what is written in the Bible. 1 Corinthians 4:1 - 4:21. Answer2= Just do what the God of the True Christians / Bible wants you to do. Answer3= Matthew 18:7 - Jesus says " woe to the world becuase of the things that cause people to sin ". Answer4= I don't think there is a frequency rate at which a christian should evangelize.
Question= why does God allow bad thing's to happen to good people?
Answer1= Jesus paid for our sins by dying on the cross. Answer2= Forgive for God will Judge a person according to his / her deeds in the afterlife, heaven or hell. Answer3= God works in mysterious ways. Answer4= Do not be afraid about the person who can destroy the body, instead be afraid of the person who can send your soul to hell. Answer5= God gave people freedom to choose to be either good or evil. Answer6= The bible does say that the christians will get persecuted.
Question= is God controlling our destiny?
Answer1= Proverbs 16:1 - Solomon says " to man belongs the plans of the heart ". Answer2= Matthew 18:6 - !8:9 - Jesus says " if your foot causes you to sin then it would of been better for you to cut your foot off then and enter the kingdom of heaven than for you to have your foot and be thrown into the eternal fire of hell ". Answer3= Matthew 19:14 - Jesus says " Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these ". Answer4= Matthew 7:24 - Jesus says " Therefore whoever hears these words of mine and puts them into practice builds his house on the rock ( solid ground, not sinking sand ) ". Answer5= When I was conducting Bible keyword searches I could not find anything from keywords - Author - Fate - Destiny - that God was controlling everybody, it is not written in the Bible that God is controlling everybody. Answer6= Even if YHVH ( God's Hebrew name of the Bible ) is the writer and controller of the Bible, God, Satan, Holy Trinity, Unholy Trinity, Heaven and Hell, everythings ( literally every man, woman, animal, star, ect) actions, decisions, thoughts, plans, paths, destinies, ect. as if this is all just one big story book ( Note = This could be possibly true becuase I have heard of the saying " there cannot be a story without a fall " ), I myself personally do not want to risk burning in hell, if all the evidence seems to yield that the Bible is true. Answer7= Any human could easily assume that God created the heavens and the earth for the angels and people to stay in and the angels and people make thier own freedom of choice. Any human could easily assume anything that is not written in the Bible, we only know what we need to know. Answer8= Don't you fear God? I you read the Bible, the God of the Bible is a God who likes good instead of evil and will judge everybody according to his or her deeds. Answer9= Any human could easily assume a bunch of ninja turtles, orcs, elves ect. existed in our history simply becuase it's not written in the Bible, reccomend just sticking to what is written in the Bible.
Question= What should I do if somebody sins aganst me?
Answer= Always forgve, turn the other cheek and love your enemies.
BIBLE STORIES I LIKE=
1. End Times Prophecies from the Bible : Islam, World War III, Nuclear Weopons and the AntiChrist
references = the Bible, Daniel 7:1 - 12:13 and Revelation 6:1 - 22:21
plot= the AntiChrist will ally with the muslims and decieve Russia to cause World War III
2. Old Testament Stories from the Bible : Creation, Dinosaurs and Noah's Ark
references = the Bible, Genesis 1:1 - 9:29
3. Old Testament Stories from the Bible : The Prophets Elijah and Elisha
references = the Bible, 1 Kings 17:1 - 22:53 and 2 Kings 1:1 - 13:19
4. Old Testament Stories from the Bible : The Writing on the Wall, Fall of the Babylonians and Daniel and the Lion's Den
references = the Bible, Daniel 5:1 - 6:28
CONCLUSION = The Christian bible and faith is true, with some Christians decieved / misguided, and every other belief is false. As a Christian Apprentice, since 1993 to pesent year, I spent my time watching television shows, movies, playing videogames, boardgames, cardgames, tabletop minature games, reading fantasy books , myths, history, other religions and other beliefs, also I studied evolution, Aethists and muslim point of views, so far there is nothing out there that stands out like the Bible, I could probably spend about 20 000 or more years researching the truth and studying the Bible. With free internet service, free internet web hosting and free internet downloading such as Bibles= http://bibledatabase.com/free_bible_software.htm and Jesus movies= http://www.jesusfilm.org/film-and-media/watch-the-film, the christian faith could stand and grow without the christians getting a single penny!