But at no period have I asserted, "that believers do finally decline or fall away from faith or salvation." This article, therefore, is ascribed to one who is not its author; and it is another offense against historical veracity (p. 198, Vol. 1, The Works of Jacob Arminius).

"That such persons would never really be damned" who seemed to fall away after being saved. "They will not finally fall away, because God will bring back to himself his own elect before the end of life."

"Faith is peculiar to the elect," and "believers do not finally fall away from the faith."

"It is impossible for them not to be saved."

Augustine falsely taught a person could lose salvation: "God does not bestow perseverance on certain of his sons, whom he hath regenerated in Christ, and to whom he has given faith, hope and love."

Prosper also falsely taught a person can lose salvation: "persons who were regenerated in Christ Jesus, have relinquished the faith, and, ceasing to preserve their former sanctity of manners, have apostatized from God."

The "Harmony of Confessions" says that "it condemns the Anabaptists, who deny that those persons who have once been justified, can lose the Holy Spirit."

Works of Jacob Arminius 3 Volumes -- http://www.ccel.org/ccel/arminius

Satan Tries to Remove Classical Definition of Words in the English Language

I would now like to make a very interesting point about how Satan works. He is being underestimated in his wiles. I believe Satan is trying to remove classical definitions of certain words in the English language so that there ends up being no word in the English language to describe that particular something by the classical definition.

For example, if you have ever talked to Atheists, you will soon discover when you tell them the definition of Atheism is "believing God does not exist," they will reject it. Instead, they say the definition is "lack of belief in God." That sounds eerily like Agnosticism, not Atheism.

Agnostics say "God could exist, but we are not sure because we don't feel we have enough information to decide yet." Atheists prefer the term "Atheism" because it has more punch than "Agnosticism," but they are really expressing themselves as Agnostics not as true Atheists. Even so there are still a few out there are true Atheists, that is, they believe God does not exist. Period!

The result of all this is now there is no word in the English language for traditional Atheism "believing God does not exist". That's Satan's goal.

The same thing is happening with OSAS Arminianism in Christendom. People will generally contend for Calvinism or non-OSAS. They completely leave out the 3rd possibility which is OSAS Arminian. They attach non-OSAS to Arminianism, but that is wrong to do that, because Jacob Arminius said many times, never once did he ever teach a person could lose salvation once saved. So you have these views in Christendom: Calvinism with its 5 points and those who redefine Arminianism into non-OSAS Arminianism. No longer is there OSAS Arminianism at all according to them. The audacity and the ignorance! Do you see how Satan has removed the actual definition of OSAS Arminianism from the English language?

It's gotten so bad, people come up to me and say, well most people they talk to think Arminianism is non-OSAS so it must be true. My response is: "I don't care if 998 out of a 1000 believe that, the two people that are right are Jacob Arminius and myself.

Please stop being ignorant and read Jacob Arminius' 3 Volumes.

Don't get me wrong. I am not a fan of Jacob's wordiness. It's quite off putting, but that doesn't change what is said here.