How Many Verses Have Calvinists Altered?

The Lord Jesus Christ wept over Jerusalem, identifying Himself as Yahweh, the One who has wept over His rebellious children (Isaiah 1.1-9) for centuries. The Calvinism God could never plead to all of Israel like this:
These visions concerning Judah and Jerusalem came to Isaiah son of Amoz during the reigns of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah-all kings of Judah. Hear, O heavens! Listen, O earth! This is what the Lord says: "The children I raised and cared for have turned against me. Even the animals-the donkey and the ox-know their owner and appreciate his care, but not my people Israel. No matter what I do for them, they still do not understand." Oh, what a sinful nation they are! They are loaded down with a burden of guilt. They are evil and corrupt children who have turned away from the Lord. They have despised the Holy One of Israel, cutting themselves off from his help. Why do you continue to invite punishment? Must you rebel forever? Your head is injured, and your heart is sick. You are sick from head to foot-covered with bruises, welts, and infected wounds-without any ointments or bandages. Your country lies in ruins, and your cities are burned. As you watch, foreigners plunder your fields and destroy everything they see. Jerusalem stands abandoned like a watchman's shelter in a vineyard or field after the harvest is over. It is as helpless as a city under siege. If the Lord Almighty had not spared a few of us, we would have been wiped out as completely as Sodom and Gomorrah.
The Calvinist changes "world" to "elect" in twenty scriptures. He changes "whosoever" and "all" into "elect" at least sixteen times each. In addition, he turns the phrase "every man" into "elect" six times and "everyone" into "elect" three times. In no case is there anything in the text to justify substituting "elect." The change has been made for one reason only: to support Calvinism! Thus, when Christ says He would draw "all men" to Himself (John 12.32), the Calvinist claims "The 'all' plainly refers to all of God's elect" (Arthur W. Pink). Plainly? Only if one is a Calvinist.

God is love and ever merciful to all and wants all to come to the knowledge of the truth. Should all who are Christ's true followers accept gratefully and joyfully that this good news would be proclaimed to the whole world as Christ commanded?

One must interpret passages such as "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me" (John 6.37) and "no man can come to me, except the Father...draw him" (John 6.44) in harmony with the overall message of God's love for everyone.

Yet Piper claims this is not divine schizophrenia and exegetical confusion in Calvinism to claim God's will for "all persons to be saved" (1 Tim. 2.4) and his will to elect unconditionally those who will be saved. Such a dead conscience that believes this double mindedness, yet can't reconcile it, is a hopeless contradiction and sign of unsalvation. We shall know them by their fruit especially their teaching. Surely if the Calvinism God wants everyone to be saved and nobody can receive salvation because everyone is totally depraved, then the god of Calvinism ought save everyone-regenerate them all forcing them to repent and believe to be saved. But he doesn't do this because he can't, and he can't because he does not have the power or love to do so. He is a liar, if like Piper says he desires "all persons to be saved."

Consider Christ's words: "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me" does not say that "all that the Father draws shall come to me." Nor does "No man can come to me, except the Father...draw him" say that all that the Father draws come to Christ. And surely "I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6.40,44,54) refers to those who actually come to Christ, and not all who are drawn-certainly not those who are drawn and then "draw back unto perdition" (Heb. 10.39). Let us accept what Christ actually says.