If You Think You Are a Christian...

Mat 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against parents, and cause them to be put to death. Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Mat 10:23a But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another. Mat 10:24 The disciple is not above master, nor the servant above his lord. Mat 10:25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more them of his household? Mat 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. Mat 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, preach ye upon the housetops. Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Mat 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. Mat 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Mat 10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Mat 10:36 And a man's foes they of his own household. Mat 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Mat 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. Mat 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. Mat 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me. Mat 10:41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward. Mat 10:42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

If you are a Christian, how do you explain these contradictions in your faith by your silence?

If you believe in Christ, that He is God, shed His blood for your sins to give eternal life, you died with Him and were resurrected with Him, then why have you never mentioned Christ to your family members especially those whom you say you love? You have never mentioned the need for salvation after all this time and all their lives even still? Are you going to wait till they die before you give them the gospel of salvation? The Church would not exist if you were a real Christian. Even non-believers look at you and see you never mention Christ, giving them full ground to believe you are not a Christian so why should they be Christians? Whose work are you really doing? How do you reconcile this verse that says, "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven"? If you are unwilling to mention Christ to your family members for their salvation, then what love is this? In Matthew 10 Jesus mentions Hell, not that you body and soul will be destroyed by ceasing to exist, but disciplined or separated in Hell for all eternity, because if you are not one of God's children then you can't be with the saved. Would a criminal be let out of jail if it was known he was going to commit the same crime again? The greatest sin ever known to man is the sin of unsalvation. After you leave your body of flesh and blood, you will not have a change of heart. The time is now to make a decision for Christ.

Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mat 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Mat 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam in thine own eye? Mat 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Mat 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Mat 7:9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Mat 7:10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? Mat 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Mat 7:14 Because strait the gate, and narrow the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. Mat 7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: Mat 7:29 For he taught them as having authority, and not as the teachers of religious law.